Internal Prolapse

trebormuhaha

Hi people i think i may have an internal prolapse

When i go to the toilet my poos are very thin and i can feel like some thing is pushing out

Even when i am just sitting it felt like i needed to go to the toilet for a day or 2

This started after i got a new toy the other day

How can i know for sure its my prolapse and not some thing else

PPS i haven't ever had an external prolapse that i know of

[quote name='treb' date='10 May 2014 - 07:50 PM' timestamp='1399765855' post='1104196']
Hi people i think i may have an internal prolapse

When i go to the toilet my poos are very thin and i can feel like some thing is pushing out

Even when i am just sitting it felt like i needed to go to the toilet for a day or 2

This started after i got a new toy the other day

How can i know for sure its my prolapse and not some thing else

PPS i haven't ever had an external prolapse that i know of
[/quote]

Go. To. The. Doctor.

go to doctor to exclude harmful to your health. If doctor do not find any abnormality. You can continue dilating and pumping.
You can put your finger inside while squeezing out. If you feel the tip of your prolapse, and it feel very irritating. (like going to toiltet or want to squeeze).

I've suspected for a while that I might have this. My symptoms are similar to yours. Too bad lol. I wish it was at least external. Doctors shoo me away and I haven't had the nerves yet to insist that expensive tests be done. PM me if interested. Edited by JearJR

• 2 months later...
Guest matthew.winterbottom

I'm pretty sure that with further play with dildos and plug etc (and also with pumps) an internal prolapse will progress to an external one.

The last time I indulged in a proper play session (about a week ago) I was able to feel the first hints of a bloom in my rosebutt. For a while I've been thinking that I was getting an internal prolapse and it's tough to find info on specific issues regarding progression of this because everything that's coming from a medical perspective is about how to treat or avoid prolapse when I'm actively trying to achieve one!

Personally, I would love to hear from a medical professional exactly how best to develop and maintain a 'healthy' rosebutt/prolapse but obviously that's not something they're capable of doing. I think it leaves us in a bit of a quandry as our whole 'scene' is about the cultivation of what is, in essence, a medical condition, for the purposes of sexual gratification. It is kinda outside the mainstream and I doubt even a sexual health clinic would be much help. I might try one though, just to see...

Yes. Dildo play and anal pumping do more work. Infact im too having something like that before. Feels itch and something. But after a good hard pumping, a little bleeding, my ass feels good and normal. So now im just fucking my self with the dildo.

• 2 weeks later...
Prolapse is very far from mainstream. I think asking about it in a sexual clinic would make me look like an mentally sick. Anyway, I doubt there is any kind of "healty" rosebutt/prolapse. Either is unhealthy. Like Ive said I have been experiencing some drawbacks. From medical point of view internal prolapse does seem to be causing more issues than external one. Despite the fact that external is almost always treated surgically.

Like you said, I do believe internal can progress to external. But it requires a lot of stretching, pushing and possibly pumping. Fisting would probably help the best :-) But I have yet been able to find a person in my country interested in prolapse.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.