Nikky

osgz

Here is our heroine:

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/wnyghg75f/Nikky.jpg[/img]

As you can see, she is tall, tight and slim. Of age, thought looking very young. I couldn't find a better image over the net, and no other info. I have seen her just once on some clip, and that was it.

The story will get quite rough, so, if any people with weak nerves, moral-fags, and feeding mothers are left on this forum - please turn away and do not read any further.
All the others pervert friendly people - please enjoy.

Part 1
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Friday night. Nikky felt lonely, her boyfriend just dumped her for some other chick, the college slut, everyone had fucked her.
She wanted to go out, into a crowd, to have people all around, maybe they will fill the emptiness in her soul. She put her shortest skirt and the tightest top. Her tiny teen body was stunning hot. Her nipples, clearly visible through the thin white tissue of her top. Her tiny hips tightly wrapped into her pink skirt.
She called a cab, and told the driver to drive towards some night club.
First drink was bitter, perhaps because of her tears and emotions which were overwhelming her, but she will not show that to people to see. She will tell no one that at her 18 years life held no more sense.
The second drink went better, after the third she already started to have fun and move with the music.
The crowd swallowed her. A few guys tried to dance along and speak to Nikky, but she wasn’t in the mood. She craved to rock, to drink and rock again, till the present will hold no more grief. More drink, more dance.
She saw 2 other women keeping close to her, dancing around. A slim and tall blonde around 30 years old, and a brunet in her forties, curvy with weight in all right places. Both extremely hot, although differently.
Suddenly she felt a jab in her right arm, and the word around become bleary. The brunette grabbed her by the hand, and dragged her out of the crowd towards the exit. Nikky wanted to scream and resist, as she didn’t finish her fun for tonight, moreover, she did not plan to leave with someone she have seen for the first time. But her words stopped in her throat, and her legs shaking barely keeping her standing, took her where she was dragged by the older woman. She couldn’t lift her hand to grab or push, and she even couldn’t turn her head to see what’s happening around, but by some reason she knew that the blonde is also following her.
The women took her by both hands, and told the security guy at the door that their niece just had her fill, and they are going to drive her home. She was lead to the parking lot, and pushed in an expensive executive class sedan. She sat there as if nothing happened, her eyes running around trying to understand what is happening, but she could not move or turn, although she sat in the back seat as if she was in a normal state. Her body just wasn’t her anymore.
The brunette sat on the driver’s seat, the blonde jumped on the back seat beside Nikky. The car started, and drove out into the dark streets. The blonde put her hands on Nikky’s breast and started fondling them. She couldn’t feel it, but she was able to see as the blonde dropped her top below her small breasts and was playing rough with them. She took her nipples between her fingers and pulled hard, dragging them up and turning Nikky’s face down so she could see. God, her beautiful tities were brutalized, her normally brownie nipples become pinky-white from the pressure applied on them by the blonde. Nikky though that that should have been very painful, but she felt nothing. Nonetheless her eyes started to water, and she understood that her body still reacts to whatever they are doing to her, the only difference – she just couldn’t feel it. But she could hear as the blonde commented:
“- Nice girl, superior quality!” she continued to sodomise Nikky’s breasts. “- Can’t wait till we start on her. She is definitely our best catch for months”.
“- See not to damage her before time, leave something for me too” answered the driving brunette.
“- No worries, she is all wonderful, not just her tits, and as I recall you never shown much interest in girlish breast”
“- Just warning you. We don’t want her body to give out and pass out to early, do we?”
“- I’ve seen to that, she will be awake for hours, I had changed the solution a bit, trust me. She is so young, barely legal I guess”
“- What makes you think that she is legal? You know that they are not checking the ID’s at that damn club hole”
“- Don’t know, but she is damn hot, and so tiny. At the same time she is even taller than me!”
“- Nice asset, will help us in our endeavors” both women laughed joyously.
Nikky’s fear grew every passing minute. But very soon the car entered a big estate and drove in an underground parking. The blonde gave Nikky her hand and asked her to follow, and her body complied!
“No, No. NOOOO” but the scream was trapped in her mind, her mouth didn’t issue any sound. She was lead to an the stairway, and up, a few turns, a door, right turn, a large living room, another stair leading up. Another door.
She was in a dim large bedroom, a large Victorian style wooden bed, with high wood craved bedposts.
“- Good, put her on the bed and get her ready, I’ll bring the inventory”
The brunette showed Nikky into the bed, she fell face down, unable to move or turn. Her body bent in half, as the bed height was just a bit lower than her waist. The brunette turned her head to the side so she could breath, and a bit down so she could catch a glimpse on what’s going on there below.
Her Skirt was pulled up over her waist, although that wasn’t easy it was the tightest skirt she had. The woman didn’t pull her panties down, and Nikky felt somehow relieved as she thought that the tin bikinis were going to protect her someway.
Naivety.
She have seen as the brunette puled something aside and sat down, she couldn’t see what is going there as her own body was obstructing the view. In meanwhile the blonde returned dragging some sort of steel drawer and table, the kind you will rather expect to see in a clinic than in someone’s bedroom.
“- God, you could at least use lube on the poor girl, can’t believe that you warned me just minutes ago not to damage her, and now you are fisting her dry hand!”
Katty eyes went big as plates. Fisting? Hell no, she have seen once long time ago over the internet a short clip where a girl was inserting a hand inside her pussy, and it was called “Fisting”. There was no way that her young tight opening would accept a hand inside.
The blonde took a flacon of liquid out of the drawer and tossed it to the brunette.
“- Here, save us some fun, we don’t want her ripped out from the beginning, do we?”
Then the blonde took a console, and Nikky could see as a few TV’s turned on, brightening the dark doom a bit. She focused on the far end wall, where she could see images changing on the huge monitor. She observed how the view changed, but all of the images shown so far were centered on a girl lying on a bed facedown. Quite quick she realized that that was her own body, and the woman at her back was the brunette. Soon the picture changed to a camera which obviously was located down on the wall behind her, she could see her backside a bit, but the brunette was covering the view of the most of her ass.
“- Move aside, you don’t want to obstruct her the view of her own depravity”
Depravity? Tears filled Nikky’s eyes. In her whole life she had just one boyfriend, always reserved and shy, she never did nothing that people could call her a depraved girl. Never, till this night.
As the brunette moved to the right, Nikky saw that her bikinis were pulled to the left and the brunette’s entire left hand was buried in her pussy to the wrist. She withdrew from her body. Her tight pussy was red from the sudden abuse on her, even if it didn’t last long. She watched as the woman poured some greasy viscous liquid on her ass cheeks and started massaging her backside, spreading the lube all over her ass. When her fingers reached her clit and tickled it a bit, Nikky felt how her body shivered, same time watching it on the TV.
“- Look how sensitive she is” grinned the brunette, continuing pinching Nikky’s clit.
“- Nice, but you better get her lubed thoroughly, I crave to fuck that tight pussy of her well”
“- When I could refuse you darling?” said the blonde squeezing some more lubricant over Nikky’s backside, “would we start with the middle size?”
“- Looks like she-s tight, isn’t she?”
“- That was never a problem, as I recall. Though I know that you are a chicken, always for safe sex and precautions”
“- We’ll get to middle in time, first I want to work her out with the small one”, said the blonde retrieving a huge dildo from the stainless steel drawer.
“Oh god! No, please no!” but the words weren’t spoken again, and Nikky watched in disbelief as the blonde was strapping the toy to her waist with a harness. The “small” dildo was actually huge, a bit over a foot long, maybe 14”, and wider than the brunette’s hand, which was now entering her pussy spreading more lube inside her teen fuckhole. The toy should have been a 2,5” across. It was of blue color, all smooth with no molds or bumps on it.
“- Make room” said the brunette positioning herself behind Nikky. She could watch from between the blonde’s legs how she aimed the latex dildo at her tinny pussy and plunged forward. She drove 6” inside with a single push. “- She’s good indeed”. The blonde pulled out almost exiting Nikky’s hole, and plunged forward again, starting a steady pace. All she could do was lie down and watch a stranger woman plunder her tight pussy as her body convulsed every time she drove in. The blonde grunted at her back, fucking Nikky’s pussy with force, trying to get deeper. Nikky even heard some moaning, very silent at first, but as the blonde continued ramming her, the moaning grew louder.
“- Ahaha, the bitch is enjoying it”
With a sudden shiver she realized that the moaning was coming from her, well, from her body as Nikky herself was scared stiff, hiding at the back of her mind.
“- Give it to her!” the brunette went to the drawer and took another dildo, exactly as the one used by the blonde, but it was pink instead of blue. In no time she had it strapped on herself, and moved to the back of the blonde woman.
“- Come on! Go harder, get deeper, open her cervix!”
Nikky watched as the blonde went hard inside her for whole 8”, and stopped, her body shivered from the heavy push.
“- Help me” said the blonde, and the brunette positioned the tip of the pink dildo at the blonde’s ass, and drove in easily to the hilt.
“- Here we go”
“- Fuck yeah”, the blonde resumed fucking Nikky, but now she was slower, as at each trust she had to await till the brunette will withdraw from her asshole, and go back in. Instead they were banging Nikky with double force, before long the blue toy was 10” in, then a whole foot.
“- Can you feel it? We are fucking her womb!” the women laughed happily.
In one minute the blonde was hitting Nikky’s ass cheeks with her pubis.
Then something unbelievable happened. Nikky’s body trashed and her moans and pants turned into screams and grunts. She came!
The blonde plunged deep into her, and had a small anal orgasm, as the brunette also went hilt deep.
“- Good work my darling” the brunette withdrew and slapped the blonde’s ass cheek. “How about a DP?”
“- Oh this was good! Shit. I came, but I am not sure if it was from fucking our little whore or from you reaming my ass!”
“- You didn’t cum from me fucking you for years dear, unless you fuck someone else same time. You know that as well as I do!”
They both laughed, as Nikky was watching and hearing all off that while her own body shivered in a wild orgasm.
The brunette went to the drawer and dragged it close to Nikky. She retrieved two tubes still connected to the drawer, one tiny, just half inch across, the other bigger, maybe 1,5”. She inserted bot tubes in something looking like an inflatable plug, with a hollow tip half inch wide, which was rapidly expanding and in 5 inches it had 2” across. The plug also had a knob attached to inflate it.
“- Let’s wash her” the blonde withdrew from Nikky’s still convulsing pussy, and took the plug with both hands. The blue toy just hung between the blonde’s legs like a giant cock. The tip had some red patches on it, and as the blonde moved aside, Nikky could see that her pussy lips were still gaping a half of inch, and there were a few drops of blood coming out between them, but that was only expected as the women just have torn into her womb with a massive latex toy. As the blonde aimed the toy to Nilly’s asshole, she leaned with her weight on it and with a forceful jab fitted it inside. A short scream of pain escaped her lips.
“- She’s good, takes everything we throw at her” grinned the blonde.
In Meanwhile the brunette sat back between Nikky’s legs and examined her red gaping slit.
“- You fucked her well, look at those worn out lips, she’s so damn hot” she curled her hand into a fist and pushed it into Nikky’s vagina. The blonde got the plug’s knot and started inflating it, as the brunette pushed further inside, going for 3” past her wrist. “- I can feel it growing inside her ass, shit, I love it. Turn the pump on and let’s get started”
The blonde left the Plug’s knot and went to the drawer, pushed a few buttons and it started making an pumping noise, and water starting flooding Nikky’s asshole through the thin tube. After a while the blonde pressed another button, and the machine started sucking back through the bigger hose, extracting liquid and filth from her intestines. The brunette was fisting her pussy with hard jabs, her hand buried more than half way to her elbow.
“- I’ve got my fist into her womb, she’s still pretty tight in there” she rotated her hand violently making short fucking movements. “- It’s trying to cling to my fist, ahaha, look at that” she pulled violently all the way out and her fist exited Nikky’s pussy leaving it gasping open, Nikky had time to see that the fist was covered in her blood, but she couldn’t appraise of how bad it was, as the brunette pushed back driving her hand back, just a few inches short to her elbow. “- Good girl, take that” she started punching trough her pussy and cervix, making Nikky’s body shiver with each hit.
“- Up to your elbow dear, that’s it, give it rough to her”, the blonde was encouraging the brunette, stroking her clit watching her girlfriend brutalize the drugged teenager. “- I’ll bring the middle size, lets show her what’s sex about”
Nikki watched as the blonde released the dildo from her harness and retrieved an another blue toy from the drawer. Shortly it was attached to her pubis and she was ready to go. This toy was even bigger than the previous, easily 18” long and over 3,5” wide, as it had numerous bumps and veins, which made it look even more frightening. She grabbed an tube of with some sort of white grease and spread it in a thick layer over the cockhead. Seeing that Nikky was watching her, she explained:
“- The gel will stop your womb from bleeding, and help close the tears” then she smiled and bent close to her ear “- but this fucker is going to rip you up some more”. With that said, she went to her back and motioned the brunette to move away. With one push she buried the huge cockhead into Nikky’s abused pussy. “- That will also help better rinse and clean your backside” She rammed forward again, feeding some more latex to Nikky’s stretched gash. She started withdrawing and pushing back in, growing her amplitude and speed “- That’s right, I am ramming your whorish womb bitch, does it feel good?”
“- I bet it does” answered the brunette with a grin, pumping the butt plug in Nikky’s ass some more. Now it was so big that it was pushing her from inside out, making her asshole gape for 2” but not able to expel the huge object. The brunette went to the drawer, and made the machine to pump water faster.
“- Clean her good, we’ll have her double penetrated in no time”. And the blonde did, she was ramming the huge latex rod into Nikky’s red cunt with all her force, making her shudder from the hits and the water in her belly churning. The huge blue toy was disappearing into her for 16”, and the blonde was working hard to get it to the hilt.
“- She’s getting loose, good, the gel has his effect. I am passing through her cervix with no resistance now” as to demonstrate she withdrew her toy completely, and let the head lean on Nikky’s gaping pussy lips. Then she took her by the hips, and lightly motioned her back. “- Come-on cunt, impale youself well”. And to the brunette’s and Nikky’s astonishment, her body jerked back taking the huge toy halfway, she would go further but in this position she just didn’t have the leverage. But the blonde was kind enough to help, and lunged forward even harder, burying whole 18” of latex up Nikky’s abused fuckslot.
“- Fuck yeah” exclaimed the brunette, “- Your drug just gets better from time to time”. She turned the water off, and awaited till the pump will suck Nikky’s intestines clean, and then turned it off too. The brunet changed her small size toy to medium too, as the blonde didn’t stop ramming Nikky for a moment. She spread some more healing lube on her toy, and went to the bed, lying close to Nikky’s face.
“- Come on bitch, get up and straddle my little toy”
Nikki’s body complied as she raised one leg over the bed then the other, and crawled off the blonde’s strapon, as she disconnected the tubes from the plug, leaving just the inflatable. Nikky stood over the lying brunette facing her, and was about to squat over the huge pink toy, but the blonde stopped her:
“- Turn with your back, she prefers fucking your assholes much more than pussies, you do not want to deny her the right to fuck your tight butt, do you?”
Nikky turned and stud between the lying brunette’s legs, then she squatted over, legs tight together, positioning her plugged ass over the latex rod.
“- Damn, your drug makes them so stupid, she’s about to sit with her stuffed asshole on my dick”
“- That’s the main reason we are using it, it allows their bodies to listen to their own desires and their master’s commands” the blonde chuckled she changed the camera with the console so the TV’s were showing a 4 split wiev, from above, behind, up top and one side, everywhere Nikky was the center of attention. She jumped on the bed, fixing Nikky in a squatting position, on steadying her body. “- Go on, take it out” The brunette took the hose and the bulb of the inflatable toy. Nikky’s mind was relieved, as she just had a good look at her gaping and pushed out ring of her anus with the huge toy inside, it was a relief that they were about to take it out of her passage before they damaged her any more.
But the brunette just started pumping the bulb more.
“- Push it out bitch, sooner the better as it will get only larger”
“Holly shit” was her first thought, no way she could push this huge plug out of her overstretched hole. As she was looking in disbelief how her body tried to expel the plug, she watched the plug get bigger, and her hole expand to 2,5” The brunette wasn’t making it easier, as she was pumping the plug frantically. Good thing that the inflating bulb wasn’t big, and the plug was expanding slowly. She could see a few tears starting to appear on the rim of her overstretched sphincter, a few veins busted around too, and her hole was starting to get red really fast. Nikky mentally decided that she have to help her body, and concentrated her will to relax her asshole and push harder with her abdominal muscles. Although she had no control over her body, that actually helped, and the huge latex balloon shot out of her asshole. She screamed in pain, as the small fissure on the line of her ass crack ripped half of inch, and blood was pouring from her gaped and prolapsed but.
“- Good girl. But looks like you damaged yourself. You have to be accurate in future, you don’t want to rip your ass in two, do you?” Both women laughed as Nikky panted in pain. “- Come-on, your cure is just under you, you have to stuff that bleeding butthole of yours till you get us all messy”
Her body went down, and the huge pink cockhead touched her gaping ass. Although she was stretched well by the plug which just shot out of her, she was still some quarter of inch tight for the 3,5” tip. But here was the blonde which pushed on her shoulders impaling her damaged butt on the pink giant. She went down for 4 inches, taking the toy’s head completely, and resting on the small constriction between it and the rest of the shaft. Her asshole wasn’t visible because of the healing cream which was collected by her rim when she went down the cockhead, but that also allowed the blood to stop, and she was surprised that her body didn’t make sounds of pain any longer. The brunette started to hump her hips trying to move the toy deeper in and out of her asshole, but that only made her flesh to go into her body, and be dragged out into an obscene tunnel when the brunette tried to pull back.
“- Come-on, show me how much you like it, get deeper” said the blonde, and Nikky released her weight, impaling herself on the gigantic toy. From the other part, the brunette also took the words as addressed to her, so she took the teenager by her hip, and fucked her own pelvis up dragging her down. Together they were able to fit 8” more into the torn out asshole. Less than 15 minutes ago, she was an anal virgin, and now she had one foot of thick latex cock penetrating her butt and colon.
“-Good girl” said the blonde as she released Nikky into the brunette’s grasp. “- Have you ever been double fucked? I guess not. But hey, there is a first time for everything, right?” she looked into Nikky’s eyes and enjoyed the expression of fear in them. “- Come on, open your legs, that’s right. Just look at your cunt, that fucker in your ass squeezed you so much that you are almost a virgin again!” Both women laughed, as the brunette awaited till Nikky moved her feet to the side of her body, and tried to move out of her tight asshole. It went very slow, as she didn’t had too much space to move, but she was able to withdraw a few inches. The part of the toy which went out of her ass, was stained with blood.
“- Damn, she is still bleeding” stated the brunette, “- Maybe we have to put some lube inside first”.
“- it’s allright, we have plenty of gel for that” the blonde jumped off the bed and returned back with a jar of healing gel and a few towels. “- Stand up babe, let us take care of you holes” Nikky stood straight, her legs wide apart. Both women grabbed a handful of cream, and inserted their fists into her ass and pussy respectively. She could see on the screen that they both were in up to the elbow, spreading the grease very deep inside her body. The women giggled as they meet with their hands inside the young girl, separated only by a thin membrane. They refilled their fists a few times before finishing, and withdrew their hands. They scrubbed them clean, and cleaned her ass and pussy from outside, wiping grease and blood.
“- Good to go now, come on, sit back on that dick and spread your legs wide. Get ready to enjoy your best fuck ever.”
Nikky sat back, and the brunette had her strapon one foot deep once again, as it went much easier now with her hole well lubed and stretched. Then they had her almost lying on top of the brunette, supporting herself with her hands back, and the blonde brought the second dildo to her other opening.
“- That’s it girl, that may hurt as we’ll open your pubic bone, but it’s allright as it is meant to be open when you give birth”
As if Nikky wasn’t scared enough, she had some more things be concerned for. Now she was wondering if they are going to let her live or will just fuck her insensitive body to death.
She saw as the blonde had the tip of her toy spreading her pussy lips, and then she have seen a flash of light and heard an infernal scream let out by her mouth, so loud that the crack of her pubic ligament went almost unnoticed. The blonde was pushing forward with all her strength, her knees and feet almost ripping the stretched bedcover under her, her hands pulling on her young hipps so hard that her fingers buried into her flesh. And the brunette pushing her pelvis up in order to penetrate deeper into her asshole, and pushing her hips back into the penetrating rods. Both women went deep inside her body and stopped only when both toys were a few inches short to the hilt.
“- How does it feel to have these huge cocks fucking your womb and colon?” asked the blonde looking into Nikky’s face.
“- She’s such a slut, to take both dildos so deep at the same time”
“- Yeah she is”
They examined her body. Her stomach was bulging obscenely as if she had been pregnant close to 5 months, her tight skirt cutting into her flesh, as the cloth wasn’t meant to be stretched so much. Then they began to move inside her, extracting the huge rods from her overstretched holes and driving them back. They were slow and moving simultaneously at first, as her holes and insides were clinging to the huge toys even with all the lube applied. But in a few minutes they were able to stretch her enough so they could move out of rhythm. They raised the pace, and started to move chaotically, alternating long and shorts strokes, sometimes going in simultaneously. The room filled with the sound of Nikky’s moans and the women’s rough breath, as the hard fucking of her tiny holes drove hem tired soon enough. In one of the trusts they went in so hard that the button of the top of Nikky’s skirt was ripped out and thrown onto the side wall. When the blonde saw that, her face went wild with lust and she inserted her toy all the way in and stopped deep inside the teenager’s pussy. The brunette saw that and also stopped looking confused at her girlfriend.
“Holly shit, we just had her skirt button burst!” explained the overexcited woman. She withdrew her strapon and jumped off the bed. “Keep her busy, I have a splendid idea”
She took her dildo off the harness, and retrieved another object out of the stainless steel drawer. This was a huge 20” latex toy, It’s tip had all 4” across, but the shaft was even bigger as it was expanding and widening, at 4” down the tip it was already 5” wide, and at 8” from the top it had all 6”, with all that it was covered by lots of big bumps located chaotically around its length up to the base. It was made of rough black rubber.
“- A DP with a Terminator involved?!” wondered the brunette, as they never used this toy simultaneously with any other.
“- I know you are going to enjoy this, as well as our young whore is going to”
Nikky was beyond of being scared now, she was grateful that whatever drug they had given her left her without any body feeling. Otherwise she would probably die in shock when they busted her womb, or her colon, or her pelvis. She probably would be a few times dead by now. She even wondered maybe she already passed out and is watching everything what happens to her body from outside? But no, she was still inside her body, as she was seeing with her eyes, only her self-conscience was blocked somewhere up a secret place hidden in her brain.
The blonde took her place between the wide spread legs, and coated the new toy with a thick layer of gel. Nikky watched in disbelief as the woman plunged in, pushing herself on the bed, the super wide rubber monster was penetrating her teen pussy. She expected to hear herself screaming again, but the only sound beside the women’s heavy breath and grunting was the sound of ripping cloth. At first she thought that the bed cover finally given up, but as both women rippled in laugh, she realized that it was her skirt ripping apart along the side stitch, which meant that her waist now was much wider than her hips used to be. The blonde stopped only when the skirt was ripped completely, at that point she had more than ¾ of the toy in, somewhere close to 16” deep. The blonde took the cloth of her waist to reveal her huge belly. The brunette and Nikky both were able to see it just on the TV. There was a huge bulge on her abdomen, starting from the mouth of her cunt up to half way between her belly button and the ribcage, where the bulge started to recede. The blonde withdrew back almost completely as all three women watched amazed the bulge retreat to the cunt mouth, and plunged back forcefuly, making it reappear, and go even further. A few more trusts, and the bulge went under her ribcage, making another pooping sound.
“- And that’s a new fucking record!” exclaimed the brunette.
“- You whore should be damn proud, you just took a Terminator to the hilt up our womb!” The blonde was as cheerful as ever.
“- Technically speaking, maybe a half up her womb, but fuck, let’s forget this fact for the moment’s sake!”
The blonde managed to lie down with the toy still buried deep into Nikky’s cunt, as they lifted her abdomen vertically.
“- Try to stand up girl” commanded the blonde.
And Nikky did, she was barely breathing, her tights were forcefully moved aside, and her legs were shaking badly when she started lifting herself off the impaling toys. With the help of the brunette which was pushing her but up, she was able to stand up, her feet to the side of the lying woman’s waist, but her legs now were straight. When she put her feet together, her legs formed and triangle with the base between her tights which were considerable apart, her pussy was gaping wide as her lips just hung there swollen. Her asshole was also a huge raw gaping mess. Both holes were seeping thin lube and juice, which was leaking onto her tights, it’s color transparent and pinkish red, because of the bleeding she had earlier, but now there was no open tears, which surprised Nikky, but not the women.
“- Sweet, look at her pelvis, you did a good job honey!” praised the brunette.
“- Thank you” she was looking very proud of her work indeed. She inserted both hands into the gaped orifice and stretched her hole puling in towards the tights. “- Look how lose is she” she pulled harder “- Wow, even her pubis can be stretched some more” Nikky’s pussy was now gaped to all 6” by the pulling hands, the skin outside her cunt white, in a high contrast with the raw red flesh of her insides.
“- Do you think her asshole is as stretchy as her cunt?”
“- You are the buttholes expert, but why, I think there is just one way to check”
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Part two coming soon. That will be probably the last, although I like the girl a lot...

Hi there,

that story is on top level (superior mode), the whole Forum ist waiting for more of this stuff...

thank you for this, we still waiting :notworthy:

Great stuff, as always.

The only thing that's a bit of a letdown is how passive Nikky is through the story... Let her "enjoy" what happens to her and be more active in the next installements! Edited by Captain Fisting

• 2 weeks later...
Here we go. Another part of the story. Thought I didn't plan to keep it long, I just cannot let Nikky go right know, I like the girl a lot!
Had to add some small details into the first part as to keep the story going, but nothing serious changed. Unfortunately I couldn't edit my post, so I will just post it in this message, separating it where the part 2 starts.
Enjoy!
Friday night. Nikky felt lonely, her boyfriend just dumped her for some other chick, the college slut, everyone had fucked her.
She wanted to go out, into a crowd, to have people all around, maybe they will fill the emptiness in her soul. She put her shortest skirt and the tightest top. Her tiny teen body was stunning hot. Her nipples, clearly visible through the thin white tissue of her top. Her tiny hips tightly wrapped into her pink skirt.
First drink was bitter, perhaps because of her tears and emotions which were overwhelming her, but she will not show that to people to see. She will tell no one that at her 18 years life held no more sense.
The second drink went better, after the third she already started to have fun and move with the music.
The crowd swallowed her. A few guys tried to dance along and speak to Nikky, but she wasn’t in the mood. She craved to rock, to drink and rock again, till the present will hold no more grief. More drink, more dance.
She saw 2 other women keeping close to her, dancing around. A slim and tall blonde around 30 years old, and a brunet in her forties, curvy with weight in all right places. Both extremely hot, although differently.
Suddenly she felt a jab in her right arm, and the word around become bleary. The brunette grabbed her by the hand, and dragged her out of the crowd towards the exit. Nikky wanted to scream and resist, as she didn’t finish her fun for tonight, moreover, she did not plan to leave with someone she have seen for the first time. But her words stopped in her throat, and her legs shaking barely keeping her standing, took her where she was dragged by the older woman. She couldn’t lift her hand to grab or push, and she even couldn’t turn her head to see what’s happening around, but by some reason she knew that the blonde is also following her.
The women took her by both hands, and told the security guy at the door that their niece just had her fill, and they are going to drive her home. She was lead to the parking lot, and pushed in an expensive executive class sedan. She sat there as if nothing happened, her eyes running around trying to understand what is happening, but she could not move or turn, although she sat in the back seat as if she was in a normal state. Her body just wasn’t her anymore.
The brunette sat on the driver’s seat, the blonde jumped on the back seat beside Nikky. The car started, and drove out into the dark streets. The blonde put her hands on Nikky’s breast and started fondling them. She couldn’t feel it, but she was able to see as the blonde dropped her top below her small breasts and was playing rough with them. She took her nipples between her fingers and pulled hard, dragging them up and turning Nikky’s face down so she could see. God, her beautiful tities were brutalized, her normally brownie nipples become pinky-white from the pressure applied on them by the blonde. Nikky though that that should have been very painful, but she felt nothing. Nonetheless her eyes started to water, and she understood that her body still reacts to whatever they are doing to her, the only difference – she just couldn’t feel it. But she could hear as the blonde commented:
“- Nice girl, superior quality!” she continued to sodomise Nikky’s breasts. “- Can’t wait till we start on her. She is definitely our best catch for months”.
“- See not to damage her before time, leave something for me too” answered the driving brunette.
“- No worries, she is all wonderful, not just her tits, and as I recall you never shown much interest in girlish breast”
“- Just warning you. We don’t want her body to give out and pass out to early, do we?”
“- I’ve seen to that, she will be awake for hours, I had changed the solution a bit, trust me. She is so young, barely legal I guess”
“- What makes you think that she is legal? You know that they are not checking the ID’s at that damn club hole”
“- Don’t know, but she is damn hot, and so tiny. At the same time she is even taller than me!”
Nikky’s fear grew every passing minute. But very soon the car entered a big estate and drove in an underground parking. The blonde gave Nikky her hand and asked her to follow, and her body complied!
“No, No. NOOOO” but the scream was trapped in her mind, her mouth didn’t issue any sound. She was lead to an the stairway, and up, a few turns, a door, right turn, a large living room, another stair leading up. Another door.
She was in a dim large bedroom, a large Victorian style wooden bed, with high wood craved bedposts.
The brunette showed Nikky into the bed, she fell face down, unable to move or turn. Her body bent in half, as the bed height was just a bit lower than her waist. The brunette turned her head to the side so she could breath, and a bit down so she could catch a glimpse on what’s going on there below.
Her Skirt was pulled up over her waist, although that wasn’t easy it was the tightest skirt she had. The woman didn’t pull her panties down, and Nikky felt somehow relieved as she thought that the tin bikinis were going to protect her someway.
Naivety.
She have seen as the brunette puled something aside and sat down, she couldn’t see what is going there as her own body was obstructing the view. In meanwhile the blonde returned naked but her shoes dragging some sort of steel drawer or table, the kind you will rather expect to see in a clinic than in someone’s bedroom.
“- God, you could at least use lube on the poor girl, can’t believe that you warned me just minutes ago not to damage her, and now you are fisting her dry hand!”
Nikky eyes went big as plates. Fisting? Hell no, she have seen once long time ago over the internet a short clip where a girl was inserting a hand inside her pussy, and it was called “Fisting”. There was no way that her young tight opening would accept a hand inside.
The blonde took a flacon of liquid out of the drawer and tossed it to the brunette.
“- Here, save us some fun, we don’t want her ripped out from the beginning, do we?”
Then the blonde took a console, and Nikky could see as a few TV’s turned on, brightening the dark room a bit. She focused on the far end wall, where she could see images changing on the huge monitor. She observed how the view changed, but all of the images shown so far were centered on a girl lying on a bed facedown. Quite quick she realized that that was her own body, and the woman at her back was the brunette. Soon the picture changed to a camera which obviously was located down on the wall behind her, she could see her backside a bit, but the brunette was covering the view of the most of her ass.
Depravity? Tears filled Nikky’s eyes. In her whole life she had just one boyfriend, always reserved and shy, she never did nothing that people could call her a depraved girl. Never, till this night.
As the brunette moved to the right, Nikky saw that her bikinis were pulled to the left and the brunette’s entire left hand was buried in her pussy to the wrist. She withdrew from her body. Her tight pussy was red from the sudden abuse on her, even if it didn’t last long. She watched as the woman poured some greasy viscous liquid on her ass cheeks and started massaging her backside, spreading the lube all over her ass. When her fingers reached her clit and tickled it a bit, Nikky felt how her body shivered, same time watching it on the TV.
“- Look how sensitive she is” grinned the brunette, continuing pinching Nikky’s clit.
“- Nice, but you better get her lubed thoroughly, I crave to fuck that tight pussy of her well”
“- When I could refuse you darling?” said the brunette squeezing some more lubricant over Nikky’s backside, “would we start with the middle size?”
“- That was never a problem, as I recall. Though I know that you are a chicken, always for safe sex and precautions”
“- We’ll get to middle in time, first I want to work her out with the small one”, said the blonde retrieving a huge dildo from the stainless steel drawer.
“Oh god! No, please no!” but the words weren’t spoken again, and Nikky watched in disbelief as the blonde was strapping the toy to her waist with a harness. The “small” dildo was actually huge, a bit over a foot long, maybe 14”, and wider than the brunette’s hand, which was now entering her pussy spreading more lube inside her teen fuckhole. The toy should have been a 2,5” across. It was of blue color, all smooth with no molds or bumps on it.
“- Make room” said the brunette positioning herself behind Nikky. She could watch from between the blonde’s legs how she aimed the latex dildo at her tinny pussy and plunged forward. She drove 6” inside with a single push. “- She’s good indeed”. The blonde pulled out almost exiting Nikky’s hole, and plunged forward again, starting a steady pace. All she could do was lie down and watch a stranger woman plunder her tight pussy as her body convulsed every time she drove in. The blonde grunted at her back, fucking Nikky’s pussy with force, trying to get deeper. Nikky even heard some moaning, very silent at first, but as the blonde continued ramming her, the moaning grew louder.
With a sudden shiver she realized that the moaning was coming from her, well, from her body as Nikky herself was scared stiff, hiding at the back of her mind.
“- Give it to her!” the brunette got naked too and went to the drawer taking another dildo, exactly as the one used by the blonde, but it was pink instead of blue. In no time she had it strapped on herself, and moved to the back of the blonde woman.
Nikky watched as the blonde went hard inside her for whole 8”, and stopped, her body shivered from the heavy push.
“- Help me” said the blonde, and the brunette positioned the tip of the pink dildo at the blonde’s ass, and drove in easily to the hilt.
“- Here we go”
“- Fuck yeah”, the blonde resumed fucking Nikky, but now she was slower, as at each trust she had to await till the brunette will withdraw from her asshole, and go back in. Instead they were banging Nikky with double force, before long the blue toy was 10” in, then a whole foot.
Then something unbelievable happened. Nikky’s body trashed and her moans and pants turned into screams and grunts. She came!
The blonde plunged deep into her, and had a small anal orgasm, as the brunette also went hilt deep.
“- Good work my darling” the brunette withdrew and slapped the blonde’s ass cheek. “How about a DP?”
“- Oh this was good! Shit. I came, but I am not sure if it was from fucking our little whore or from you reaming my ass!”
“- You didn’t cum from me fucking you for years dear, unless you fuck someone else same time. You know that as well as I do!”
They both laughed, as Nikky was watching and hearing all off that while her own body shivered in a wild orgasm.
The brunette went to the drawer and dragged it close to Nikky. She retrieved two tubes still connected to the drawer, one tiny, just half inch across, the other bigger, maybe 1,5”. She inserted bot tubes in something looking like an inflatable plug, with a hollow tip half inch wide, which was rapidly expanding and in 5 inches it had 2” across. The plug also had a knob attached to inflate it.
“- Let’s wash her” the blonde withdrew from Nikky’s still convulsing pussy, and took the plug with both hands. The blue toy just hung between the blonde’s legs like a giant cock. The tip had some red patches on it, and as the blonde moved aside, Nikky could see that her pussy lips were still gaping a half of inch, and there were a few drops of blood coming out between them, but that was only expected as the women just have torn into her womb with a massive latex toy. As the blonde aimed the toy to Nikky’s asshole, she leaned with her weight on it and with a forceful jab fitted it inside. A short scream of pain escaped her lips.
In Meanwhile the brunette sat back between Nikky’s legs and examined her red gaping slit.
“- You fucked her well, look at those worn out lips, she’s so damn hot” she curled her hand into a fist and pushed it into Nikky’s vagina. The blonde got the plug’s knot and started inflating it, as the brunette pushed further inside, going for 3” past her wrist. “- I can feel it growing inside her ass, shit, I love it. Turn the pump on and let’s get started”
The blonde left the Plug’s knot and went to the drawer, pushed a few buttons and it started making an pumping noise, and water starting flooding Nikky’s asshole through the thin tube. After a while the blonde pressed another button, and the machine started sucking back through the bigger hose, extracting liquid and filth from her intestines. The brunette was fisting her pussy with hard jabs, her hand buried more than half way to her elbow.
“- I’ve got my fist into her womb, she’s still pretty tight in there” she rotated her hand violently making short fucking movements. “- It’s trying to cling to my fist, ahaha, look at that” she pulled violently all the way out and her fist exited Nikky’s pussy leaving it gasping open, Nikky had time to see that the fist was covered in her blood, but she couldn’t appraise of how bad it was, as the brunette pushed back driving her hand back, just a few inches short to her elbow. “- Good girl, take that” she started punching trough her pussy and cervix, making Nikky’s body shiver with each hit.
“- Up to your elbow dear, that’s it, give it rough to her”, the blonde was encouraging the brunette, stroking her clit watching her girlfriend brutalize the drugged teenager. “- I’ll bring the middle size, lets show her what’s sex about”
Nikki watched as the blonde released the dildo from her harness and retrieved an another blue toy from the drawer. Shortly it was attached to her pubis and she was ready to go. This toy was even bigger than the previous, easily 18” long and over 3,5” wide, as it had numerous bumps and veins, which made it look even more frightening. She grabbed an tube of with some sort of white grease and spread it in a thick layer over the cockhead. Seeing that Nikky was watching her, she explained:
“- The gel will stop your womb from bleeding, and help close the tears” then she smiled and bent close to her ear “- but this fucker is going to rip you up some more”. With that said, she went to her back and motioned the brunette to move away. With one push she buried the huge cockhead into Nikky’s abused pussy. “- That will also help better rinse and clean your backside” She rammed forward again, feeding some more latex to Nikky’s stretched gash. She started withdrawing and pushing back in, growing her amplitude and speed “- That’s right, I am ramming your whorish womb bitch, does it feel good?”
“- I bet it does” answered the brunette with a grin, pumping the butt plug in Nikky’s ass some more. Now it was so big that it was pushing her from inside out, making her asshole gape for 2” but not able to expel the huge object. The brunette went to the drawer, and made the machine to pump water faster.
“- Clean her good, we’ll have her double penetrated in no time”. And the blonde did, she was ramming the huge latex rod into Nikky’s red cunt with all her force, making her shudder from the hits and the water in her belly churning. The huge blue toy was disappearing into her for 16”, and the blonde was working hard to get it to the hilt.
“- She’s getting loose, good, the gel has his effect. I am passing through her cervix with no resistance now” as to demonstrate she withdrew her toy completely, and let the head lean on Nikky’s gaping pussy lips. Then she took her by the hips, and lightly motioned her back. “- Come-on cunt, impale youself well”. And to the brunette’s and Nikky’s astonishment, her body jerked back taking the huge toy halfway, she would go further but in this position she just didn’t have the leverage. But the blonde was kind enough to help, and lunged forward even harder, burying whole 18” of latex up Nikky’s abused fuckslot.
“- Fuck yeah” exclaimed the brunette, “- Your drug just gets better from time to time”. She turned the water off, and awaited till the pump will suck Nikky’s intestines clean, and then turned it off too. The brunet changed her small size toy to medium too, as the blonde didn’t stop ramming Nikky for a moment. She spread some more healing lube on her toy, and went to the bed, lying close to Nikky’s face.
Nikki’s body complied as she raised one leg over the bed then the other, and crawled off the blonde’s strapon, as she disconnected the tubes from the plug, leaving just the inflatable. Nikky stood over the lying brunette facing her, and was about to squat over the huge pink toy, but the blonde stopped her:
“- Turn with your back, she prefers fucking your assholes much more than pussies, you do not want to deny her the right to fuck your tight butt, do you?”
Nikky turned and stud between the lying brunette’s legs, then she squatted over, legs tight together, positioning her plugged ass over the latex rod.
“- Damn, your drug makes them so stupid, she’s about to sit with her stuffed asshole on my dick”
“- That’s the main reason we are using it, it allows their bodies to listen to their own desires and their master’s commands” the blonde chuckled she changed the camera with the console so the TV’s were showing a 4 split wiev, from above, behind, up top and one side, everywhere Nikky was the center of attention. She jumped on the bed, fixing Nikky in a squatting position, and steadying her body. “- Go on, take it out” The brunette took the hose and the bulb of the inflatable toy. Nikky’s mind was relieved, as she just had a good look at her gaping and pushed out ring of her anus with the huge toy inside, it was a relief that they were about to take it out of her passage before they damaged her any more.
“Holly shit” was her first thought, no way she could push this huge plug out of her overstretched hole. As she was looking in disbelief how her body tried to expel the plug, she watched the plug get bigger, and her hole expand to 2,5” The brunette wasn’t making it easier, as she was pumping the plug frantically. Good thing that the inflating bulb wasn’t big, and the plug was expanding slowly. She could see a few tears starting to appear on the rim of her overstretched sphincter, a few veins busted around too, and her hole was starting to get red really fast. Nikky mentally decided that she have to help her body, and concentrated her will to relax her asshole and push harder with her abdominal muscles. Although she had no control over her body, that actually helped, and the huge latex balloon shot out of her asshole. She screamed in pain, as the small fissure on the line of her ass crack ripped half of inch, and blood was pouring from her gaped and prolapsed but.
“- Good girl. But looks like you damaged yourself. You have to be accurate in future, you don’t want to rip your ass in two, do you?” Both women laughed as Nikky panted in pain. “- Come-on, your cure is just under you, you have to stuff that bleeding butthole of yours till you get us all messy”
Her body went down, and the huge pink cockhead touched her gaping ass. Although she was stretched well by the plug which just shot out of her, she was still some quarter of inch tight for the 3,5” tip. But here was the blonde which pushed on her shoulders impaling her damaged butt on the pink giant. She went down for 4 inches, taking the toy’s head completely, and resting on the small constriction between it and the rest of the shaft. Her asshole wasn’t visible because of the healing cream which was collected by her rim when she went down the cockhead, but that also allowed the blood to stop, and she was surprised that her body didn’t make sounds of pain any longer. The brunette started to hump her hips trying to move the toy deeper in and out of her asshole, but that only made her flesh to go into her body, and be dragged out into an obscene tunnel when the brunette tried to pull back.
“- Come-on, show me how much you like it, get deeper” said the blonde, and Nikky released her weight, impaling herself on the gigantic toy. From the other part, the brunette also took the words as addressed to her, so she took the teenager by her hip, and fucked her own pelvis up dragging her down. Together they were able to fit 8” more into the torn out asshole. Less than 15 minutes ago, she was an anal virgin, and now she had one foot of thick latex cock penetrating her butt and colon.
“-Good girl” said the blonde as she released Nikky into the brunette’s grasp. “- Have you ever been double fucked? I guess not. But hey, there is a first time for everything, right?” she looked into Nikky’s eyes and enjoyed the expression of fear in them. “- Come on, open your legs, that’s right. Just look at your cunt, that fucker in your ass squeezed you so much that you are almost a virgin again!” Both women laughed, as the brunette awaited till Nikky moved her feet to the side of her body, and tried to move out of her tight asshole. It went very slow, as she didn’t had too much space to move, but she was able to withdraw a few inches. The part of the toy which went out of her ass, was stained with blood.
“- Damn, she is still bleeding” stated the brunette, “- Maybe we have to put some lube inside first”.
“- it’s allright, we have plenty of gel for that” the blonde jumped off the bed and returned back with a jar of healing gel and a few towels. “- Stand up babe, let us take care of you holes” Nikky stood straight, her legs wide apart. Both women grabbed a handful of cream, and inserted their fists into her ass and pussy respectively. She could see on the screen that they both were in up to the elbow, spreading the grease very deep inside her body. The women giggled as they meet with their hands inside the young girl, separated only by a thin membrane. They refilled their fists a few times before finishing, and withdrew their hands. They scrubbed them clean, and cleaned her ass and pussy from outside, wiping grease and blood.
“- Good to go now, come on, sit back on that dick and spread your legs wide. Get ready to enjoy your best fuck ever.”
Nikky sat back, and the brunette had her strapon one foot deep once again, as it went much easier now with her hole well lubed and stretched. Then they had her almost lying on top of the brunette, supporting herself with her hands back, and the blonde brought the second dildo to her other opening.
“- That’s it girl, that may hurt as we’ll open your pubic bone, but it’s allright as it is meant to be open when you give birth”
As if Nikky wasn’t scared enough, she had some more things be concerned for. Now she was wondering if they are going to let her live or will just fuck her insensitive body to death.
She saw as the blonde had the tip of her toy spreading her pussy lips, and then she have seen a flash of light and heard an infernal scream let out by her mouth, so loud that the crack of her pubic ligament went almost unnoticed. The blonde was pushing forward with all her strength, her knees and feet almost ripping the stretched bedcover under her, her hands pulling on her young hipps so hard that her fingers buried into her flesh. And the brunette pushing her pelvis up in order to penetrate deeper into her asshole, and pushing her hips back into the penetrating rods. Both women went deep inside her body and stopped only when both toys were a few inches short to the hilt.
“- How does it feel to have these huge cocks fucking your womb and colon?” asked the blonde looking into Nikky’s face.
“- Yeah she is”
They examined her body. Her stomach was bulging obscenely as if she had been pregnant close to 5 months, her tight skirt cutting into her flesh, as the cloth wasn’t meant to be stretched so much. Then they began to move inside her, extracting the huge rods from her overstretched holes and driving them back. They were slow and moving simultaneously at first, as her holes and insides were clinging to the huge toys even with all the lube applied. But in a few minutes they were able to stretch her enough so they could move out of rhythm. They raised the pace, and started to move chaotically, alternating long and shorts strokes, sometimes going in simultaneously. The room filled with the sound of Nikky’s moans and the women’s rough breath, as the hard fucking of her tiny holes drove hem tired soon enough. In one of the trusts they went in so hard that the button of the top of Nikky’s skirt was ripped out and thrown onto the side wall. When the blonde saw that, her face went wild with lust and she inserted her toy all the way in and stopped deep inside the teenager’s pussy. The brunette saw that and also stopped looking confused at her girlfriend.
“Holly shit, we just had her skirt button burst!” explained the overexcited woman. She withdrew her strapon and jumped off the bed. “Keep her busy, I have a splendid idea”
She took her dildo off the harness, and retrieved another object out of the stainless steel drawer. This was a huge 20” latex toy, It’s tip had all 4” across, but the shaft was even bigger as it was expanding and widening, at 4” down the tip it was already 5” wide, and at 8” from the top it had all 6”, with all that it was covered by lots of big bumps located chaotically around its length up to the base. It was made of rough black rubber.
“- A DP with a Terminator involved?!” wondered the brunette, as they never used this toy simultaneously with any other.
Nikky was beyond of being scared now, she was grateful that whatever drug they had given her left her without any body feeling. Otherwise she would probably die in shock when they busted her womb, or her colon, or her pelvis. She probably would be a few times dead by now. She even wondered maybe she already passed out and is watching everything what happens to her body from outside? But no, she was still inside her body, as she was seeing with her eyes, only her self-conscience was blocked somewhere up a secret place hidden in her brain.
The blonde took her place between the wide spread legs, and coated the new toy with a thick layer of gel. Nikky watched in disbelief as the woman plunged in, pushing herself on the bed, the super wide rubber monster was penetrating her teen pussy. She expected to hear herself screaming again, but the only sound beside the women’s heavy breath and grunting was the sound of ripping cloth. At first she thought that the bed cover finally given up, but as both women rippled in laugh, she realized that it was her skirt ripping apart along the side stitch, which meant that her waist now was much wider than her hips used to be. The blonde stopped only when the skirt was ripped completely, at that point she had more than ¾ of the toy in, somewhere close to 16” deep. The blonde took the cloth of her waist to reveal her huge belly. The brunette and Nikky both were able to see it just on the TV. There was a huge bulge on her abdomen, starting from the mouth of her cunt up to half way between her belly button and the ribcage, where the bulge started to recede. The blonde withdrew back almost completely as all three women watched amazed the bulge retreat to the cunt mouth, and plunged back forcefuly, making it reappear, and go even further. A few more trusts, and the bulge went under her ribcage, making another pooping sound.
“- You whore should be damn proud, you just took a Terminator to the hilt up our womb!” The blonde was as cheerful as ever.
“- Technically speaking, maybe a half up her womb, but fuck, let’s forget this fact for the moment’s sake!”
The blonde managed to lie down with the toy still buried deep into Nikky’s cunt, as they lifted her abdomen vertically.
And Nikky did, she was barely breathing, her tights were forcefully moved aside, and her legs were shaking badly when she started lifting herself off the impaling toys. With the help of the brunette which was pushing her but up, she was able to stand up, her feet to the side of the lying woman’s waist, but her legs now were straight. When she put her feet together, her legs formed and triangle with the base between her tights which were considerable apart, her pussy was gaping wide as her lips just hung there swollen. Her asshole was also a huge raw gaping mess. Both holes were seeping thin lube and juice, which was leaking onto her tights, it’s color transparent and pinkish red, because of the bleeding she had earlier, but now there was no open tears, which surprised Nikky, but not the women.
“- Thank you” she was looking very proud of her work indeed. She inserted both hands into the gaped orifice and stretched her hole puling in towards the tights. “- Look how lose is she” she pulled harder “- Wow, even her pubis can be stretched some more” Nikky’s pussy was now gaped to all 6” by the pulling hands, the skin outside her cunt white, in a high contrast with the raw red flesh of her insides.
“- You are the buttholes expert, but why, I think there is just one way to check”

“- I also think that her butthole doesn’t look good, it is so much out of proportion”
Nikky was getting pretty crazy by the image on the TV. She never had the attraction for kink and bizarre, till this night, now she would be just eager to do something like those women, if only that wasn’t her body they were abusing. But then, she was already a wreck. Her pussy larger than anything a human could offer, her asshole ripped open and gaping, not much worse could happen to her body. And as she didn’t feel any pain or discomfort, and at times she could see in the TV her crazy face, she even admitted that a part of her is enjoying this torture.
“- What do you think bitch, can you take a Terminator up your asshole?”
Not that Nikky truly believed that her answer was expected or it would be considered, but still, the thought of seeing the huge rubber ripper penetrate an asshole made her hot and eager. That was when she noticed that her body actually nodded in approval.
“- Of course you can, in the worst case it’s just going to rip your muscles a bit more, but it’s going to get inside anyway” the women were unstrapping their dildos from their harnesses, and the blonde handled the huge fucker to the brunette.
“- Here we go, she’s all yours”
In a matter of one minute, the brunette had the toy in place. She dropped a thick cushion on the bed and pointed to it.
“- Here, lie down on your tummy, good girl” she positioned the cushion allowing Nkky to turn her ass slightly up, gaping and awaiting the upcoming penetration. The blonde new what’s coming and was strapping the small toy back into her harness.
“- Here we go” and the brunette positioned the 4” tip onto her ass, covering it completely. “- It’s going to hurt like hell, but I think you got used to it”, she jabbed forward, and the toy started the long way in, as Nikky was screaming from the top of her lungs. The blonde took her unaware and inserted the 2,5” wide toy into her mouth thrusting into her tonsils, which muffled Nikky’s scream. And as the 4 inched buster in her ass quickly become a 5”, the blue toy started its way into her throat. Nikky’s face was turned up facing the advancing blonde’s tummy, and she couldn’t watch over the penetration of her ass, which made her angry, as that was something what excited her and she was eager to see it.
“- That’s it darling, that’s good, let’s do it simultaneously” the strapped pelvis was quickly approaching her face, now just 6” to go, then 5”, 4”, 3” … then she felt how her body is convulsing, her stuffed body was running out of oxygen. The blonde withdrew and Nikky draw a high breath trough her drooling mouth. When the blonde was retreating – she could see how drenched became the toy with her saliva. Then the blonde pushed in again, encircling her neck with both hands, feeling how it is stretching to accommodate the big latex dildo fucking into her esophagus.
“- Halfway” exclaimed the brunette at her ass. Nikky could only imagine the huge shaft at half of its length was over 6” wide with bumps and all. “- You are doing great girl, just minor tears, so far – so good”
By some reason she felt proud, and the view of the huge blue latex going on and out of her mouth right below her eyes – was starting to excite her too. She was close now, the blonde’s pelvis was just inches away from her noose, approaching, and then retreating to give her an opportunity to draw a breath. So the fucking went on for a few minutes, the women jabbed hard from both ends, impaling her on each other’s toys, pushing her body over the bed.
“- Almost all in!” exclaimed the brunette at her back, and the blonde cheered pushing the toy in her throat all the way in, her flesh touching Nikky’s face.
“- What a pity that you cannot see it my dear, your ass impaled on the terminator looks outstanding!” Nikky glanced at the blonde’s eyes, they were blistering, almost on fire! The woman clearly was going nuts. “- I bet you would want to see that too? But I’ll have to stop fucking your throat in order to allow you see it now, which will not allow you see the moment as complex as it is”, she grabbed something from the bed, “- How about we’ll let you feel it as it is?!” Suddenly she became aware of a needle pinching into the side of her neck, then she felt something huge moving through her throat, as the blonde showed her hand with an empty syringe and pushed her pelvis hitting into her face and sending 14” of latex into her mouth. Then she could feel her abdomen, her nipples still aching from the stretching she received earlier (which felt now like days ago), her lungs packed tight, but not only by the latex showed down her gullet. She felt her tummy and her aching womb inside, it was a strange sensation, like burning and aching, but in such a good way… Then she felt her pubis, which felt somehow strange and unusual, but then, it become now considerably larger than it was a few hours ago. She felt the coolness of the room air on her skin and clitoris, strangely it was contrasting with the hotness inside, and even penetrating and mixing inside her slightly opened vagina. And of course she felt the giant ripping through her asshole. Damn, she felt every fucking bump traveling through the overstretched rim of her butt, penetrating deep inside her colon filing her most hidden places and pressing hard against her lungs! She felt something slapping her buttocks, realizing that it is the brunette’s tummy as she buried all 20” hard rubber deep inside her own body! Then in a rush everything she missed came onto her at once, a blinding flash of pain for her ripped open orifices and womb, for her busted pelvis and ribcage… but all of it blended and was nothing compared to the orgasm waves her body was sent into. Blessed Gods, it was like someone skinned al her nerves at once and dipped them into Heavens! The feeling overwhelmed her in a moment and blown her mind into pure lust and joy! She felt fulfilled and out of this world, like she found the Eden and now she knew the reason of everything! Her only thought was that she doesn’t want to be back, and would rather die here and now than be back to the unworthy human life.
But as suddenly it hit her, the orgasm passed even faster. In less than one minute she was back into her own body, her throat aching as the blonde reamed her mouth with the huge blue dildo, and the brunette didn’t stop fucking her ass even for a second, although both women were watching her with eager interest.
“- Love this moment!” exclaimed the brunette “- Every time you do It to them feels as first time!”
“- Tell me about that, you should see their eyes at least once during the process!”
“- I have seen it every fucking time on tape”
“- I am telling you, it is quite different to see it into their faces and on tape, you definitively have to try it once!”
“- And deny me the pleasure of fucking their newly conscious assholes? Never! Furthermore, I would probably not be able to find their neck artery in a quick jab with that needle as you do”
“- Enjoy the tape then” answered the blonde with a content look on her face, she was watching Nikky’s eyes, “- Look at that, she is still awake! How do you feel girl?” She retreated all the way out of Nikky’s mouth, as she was dribbling thick sticky saliva, which was clinging to the toy even as she had taken it well away from her face.
“- Go…. D, oh ph… lease, morrre”
Both women started laughing, by their faces you could see that they were really surprised by the reaction, they clearly didn’t expect her to speak at all, and even less they expected this tiny girl ask for more.
But Nikky couldn’t care less, the only desire and goal of her life was to return to the feeling she had a few moments ago. Damn, she would give up everything just to feel it again, at least once, at least one mere second more!
“- Damn you bitches, give me more!”
She could watch again as the brunette withdrew from her butt leaving a huge gape, it felt so empty that she was about to cry for women to do something to her. But she didn’t had to, as the brunette inserted her both hands coupled in a huge fist into her asshole and driven them both op to her elbows. That filed her somewhat, it wasn’t quite as full as with the toy which had over half foot across at it biggest. But the brunette didn’t stop either, and as her elbows were engulfed by Nikky’s asshole, the brunette’s biceps were parted away as her arms went closer to her shoulders. When she had 3” inches past her elbows, Nikky’s ass was stretched thin once more with two thick women’s hands, and the space between them would allow for the third one! The rim of her hole became pinkish white, and in the place it was torn some time ago, she didn’t have even a scar, her hole just became bigger as if it was this way all the time before. Hard to believe or understand, but that wasn’t what Nikky craved for.
“- How do you like this whore?!”
Nikky didn’t answer, she was heavily breathing listening to her body. It was painful but in the same time so accomplishing and pleasant to have her butthole stretched to such huge size once more, but she knew that she wasn’t close to the orgasm she aimed for. So she said.
“- Just not enough bitch!”
“- Hahaha” the blonde was astonished by the stir of the events, and the girl’s spirit took her lust to the new heights. “- Let’s come up with something else, looks like she is not going to get rid of us so easily” She looked around for ideas what they could do to ruin the girl further, and as nothing came to her brain as yet, she just took her shoes off and cradled to the bed beside the struggling brunette. She took the lube jar and was covering her right feet thoroughly.
“- Fuck yeah!” exclaimed the brunette making room for the blonde. She had to extract her hands and straddle Nikky’s body. She inserted both her hands inside her pussy pulling it open. “- Give it to her you crazy bitch, that’s the way I love You!”
Nikky was watching them in earnest, she didn’t care what they are going to do to her body, or what they are going to put inside her, as long as it would finish with another amazing Orgasm, knowing that this’s the only way she is going to achieve it. She felt the cild air circulating inside her gaped pussy, and then she watched and felt how the blonde’s feet started entering her gash, stopping for a short moment at her heel, but it pooped in as well. The toe and the other fingers were stretching her womb now, as it started to close slightly. She felt the heel going in too, and soon she had the whole feet into her womb, as the blonde was pushing the widest part of her lower leg into the opening of her vagina. It wasn’t as big as the “Terminator” toy, so it went in fairly easy. Soon she was pushing into her diaphragm from the inside, making Nikky gasp for air. To easy the discomfort, she guided her hand towards her clitoris stroking it, but she wasn’t comfortable, as her tummy was pressed onto the cushion and the bed. The brunette helped her on her hands and knees, so she could feel around her cunt with one hand, while the other was touching the heel which was bulging on her tummy now, traveling towards the ribcage.
The blonde stopped the insertion as she went ¾ to the knee, and withdrew it with a jab, almost making Nikky loose the balance, though she was on all four. Then she jabbed in again, making Nikky let ho of the air she just drew in. Nikky’s pussy was full of lube mixed with juice now, and was making slurping sounds as the blonde fucked her with short motions of her leg.
“- How it is now cunt’ are you pleased?” The blonde was looking cheerful, as her idea worked quite well and she thought that a legfucking would teach a lesson to anyone.
“- Stop teasing me you bitches, just do whatever you have to do!” was the answer which washed the smirk out of her face momentarily.
The brunette stood up and jumped of the bed to Nikky’s face, which was looking to her with defiance. Without thinking too much, she squeezed her mouth making her open it wide, and stuck her whole hand inside the girl’s mouth.
“- That will make you shut the fuck up!” commented the brunette. You see, your fuckholes now are soaked with gel and you probable could take anything we give to you, but…” she trusted her hand forward, “- … your throat isn’t”. Nikki was gagging now seriously. The blonde and the brunette withdrew on the same moment and she inhaled some air, but as soon as the leg punched into her diaphragm she had to blow it out around the invading hand of the brunette, making a whistling sound which even blew some saliva out onto he protruding hand. “- Take this whore!” and the hand from her mouth went down her throat, making Nikky straighten her neck to allow the wide intruder in. Nikky was fighting her gaging instincts, as the hand in her mouth was about to dislocate her jaw, going halfway to the elbow. “- Here is her collar bone!” one more thrust and she went in to the elbow. Nikky had another flash of bright pain as her mouth opened wider than ever before. By some reason she was feeling extremely hot to see the extreme abuse on her body. The feeling of accomplishment was approaching her again, but the she was out of air and was struggling to not gag as it just made it worse.
Both women withdrew at once, giving her a moment before pushing in again even harder!
“-Fuck! I am almost knee deep into this whore’s cunt!”
“- I can feel it overlapping with my hand! Shit, she’s the most hardcore slut I ever knew!” She looked into Nikky’s watering eyes, “- I bet you enjoy this whore, don’t you?” She didn’t bother to respond.
“- You’ll fucking choke her to death! I feel like she is still pretty loose back here, and this asshole of hers looks pretty lonely and neglected!”
“- If she is going to be chocked, that’s because of you beating the air out of her from the other end!”
Nonetheless, she took her heavily coated in saliva hand out of Nikky’s mouth and went around the bed.
Though both Nikky and the brunette were apparently enjoying the throat fisting, they both knew that a that fist up her ass will feel much more better!
Probably the next part will be the last. As the story is already much out of reality, the continuation will be kind of crazy. Have to make up my mind with some details, but any suggestions will be welcome and considered by those three crazy bitches.
I'll try to apply some mad skills into photoshop, so the last part will come epic but will take time.

Cheers! :friends: Edited by O.S.G.Z

[quote name='O.S.G.Z' date='30 April 2014 - 12:53 AM' timestamp='1398819209' post='1094735']
Here we go. Another part of the story. Thought I didn't plan to keep it long, I just cannot let Nikky go right know, I like the girl a lot!
Had to add some small details into the first part as to keep the story going, but nothing serious changed. Unfortunately I couldn't edit my post, so I will just post it in this message, separating it where the part 2 starts.
Enjoy!
Naivety.
She have seen as the brunette puled something aside and sat down, she couldn’t see what is going there as her own body was obstructing the view. In meanwhile the blonde returned naked but her shoes dragging some sort of steel drawer or table, the kind you will rather expect to see in a clinic than in someone’s bedroom.
Nikky eyes went big as plates. Fisting? Hell no, she have seen once long time ago over the internet a short clip where a girl was inserting a hand inside her pussy, and it was called “Fisting”. There was no way that her young tight opening would accept a hand inside.
Then the blonde took a console, and Nikky could see as a few TV’s turned on, brightening the dark room a bit. She focused on the far end wall, where she could see images changing on the huge monitor. She observed how the view changed, but all of the images shown so far were centered on a girl lying on a bed facedown. Quite quick she realized that that was her own body, and the woman at her back was the brunette. Soon the picture changed to a camera which obviously was located down on the wall behind her, she could see her backside a bit, but the brunette was covering the view of the most of her ass.
“- When I could refuse you darling?” said the brunette squeezing some more lubricant over Nikky’s backside, “would we start with the middle size?”
“- Give it to her!” the brunette got naked too and went to the drawer taking another dildo, exactly as the one used by the blonde, but it was pink instead of blue. In no time she had it strapped on herself, and moved to the back of the blonde woman.
“- Here we go”
“- Let’s wash her” the blonde withdrew from Nikky’s still convulsing pussy, and took the plug with both hands. The blue toy just hung between the blonde’s legs like a giant cock. The tip had some red patches on it, and as the blonde moved aside, Nikky could see that her pussy lips were still gaping a half of inch, and there were a few drops of blood coming out between them, but that was only expected as the women just have torn into her womb with a massive latex toy. As the blonde aimed the toy to Nikky’s asshole, she leaned with her weight on it and with a forceful jab fitted it inside. A short scream of pain escaped her lips.
“- That’s the main reason we are using it, it allows their bodies to listen to their own desires and their master’s commands” the blonde chuckled she changed the camera with the console so the TV’s were showing a 4 split wiev, from above, behind, up top and one side, everywhere Nikky was the center of attention. She jumped on the bed, fixing Nikky in a squatting position, and steadying her body. “- Go on, take it out” The brunette took the hose and the bulb of the inflatable toy. Nikky’s mind was relieved, as she just had a good look at her gaping and pushed out ring of her anus with the huge toy inside, it was a relief that they were about to take it out of her passage before they damaged her any more.
“- Yeah she is”

“- I also think that her butthole doesn’t look good, it is so much out of proportion”
Nikky was getting pretty crazy by the image on the TV. She never had the attraction for kink and bizarre, till this night, now she would be just eager to do something like those women, if only that wasn’t her body they were abusing. But then, she was already a wreck. Her pussy larger than anything a human could offer, her asshole ripped open and gaping, not much worse could happen to her body. And as she didn’t feel any pain or discomfort, and at times she could see in the TV her crazy face, she even admitted that a part of her is enjoying this torture.
Not that Nikky truly believed that her answer was expected or it would be considered, but still, the thought of seeing the huge rubber ripper penetrate an asshole made her hot and eager. That was when she noticed that her body actually nodded in approval.
“- Of course you can, in the worst case it’s just going to rip your muscles a bit more, but it’s going to get inside anyway” the women were unstrapping their dildos from their harnesses, and the blonde handled the huge fucker to the brunette.
In a matter of one minute, the brunette had the toy in place. She dropped a thick cushion on the bed and pointed to it.
“- Here, lie down on your tummy, good girl” she positioned the cushion allowing Nkky to turn her ass slightly up, gaping and awaiting the upcoming penetration. The blonde new what’s coming and was strapping the small toy back into her harness.
“- Here we go” and the brunette positioned the 4” tip onto her ass, covering it completely. “- It’s going to hurt like hell, but I think you got used to it”, she jabbed forward, and the toy started the long way in, as Nikky was screaming from the top of her lungs. The blonde took her unaware and inserted the 2,5” wide toy into her mouth thrusting into her tonsils, which muffled Nikky’s scream. And as the 4 inched buster in her ass quickly become a 5”, the blue toy started its way into her throat. Nikky’s face was turned up facing the advancing blonde’s tummy, and she couldn’t watch over the penetration of her ass, which made her angry, as that was something what excited her and she was eager to see it.
“- That’s it darling, that’s good, let’s do it simultaneously” the strapped pelvis was quickly approaching her face, now just 6” to go, then 5”, 4”, 3” … then she felt how her body is convulsing, her stuffed body was running out of oxygen. The blonde withdrew and Nikky draw a high breath trough her drooling mouth. When the blonde was retreating – she could see how drenched became the toy with her saliva. Then the blonde pushed in again, encircling her neck with both hands, feeling how it is stretching to accommodate the big latex dildo fucking into her esophagus.
“- Halfway” exclaimed the brunette at her ass. Nikky could only imagine the huge shaft at half of its length was over 6” wide with bumps and all. “- You are doing great girl, just minor tears, so far – so good”
By some reason she felt proud, and the view of the huge blue latex going on and out of her mouth right below her eyes – was starting to excite her too. She was close now, the blonde’s pelvis was just inches away from her noose, approaching, and then retreating to give her an opportunity to draw a breath. So the fucking went on for a few minutes, the women jabbed hard from both ends, impaling her on each other’s toys, pushing her body over the bed.
“- Almost all in!” exclaimed the brunette at her back, and the blonde cheered pushing the toy in her throat all the way in, her flesh touching Nikky’s face.
“- What a pity that you cannot see it my dear, your ass impaled on the terminator looks outstanding!” Nikky glanced at the blonde’s eyes, they were blistering, almost on fire! The woman clearly was going nuts. “- I bet you would want to see that too? But I’ll have to stop fucking your throat in order to allow you see it now, which will not allow you see the moment as complex as it is”, she grabbed something from the bed, “- How about we’ll let you feel it as it is?!” Suddenly she became aware of a needle pinching into the side of her neck, then she felt something huge moving through her throat, as the blonde showed her hand with an empty syringe and pushed her pelvis hitting into her face and sending 14” of latex into her mouth. Then she could feel her abdomen, her nipples still aching from the stretching she received earlier (which felt now like days ago), her lungs packed tight, but not only by the latex showed down her gullet. She felt her tummy and her aching womb inside, it was a strange sensation, like burning and aching, but in such a good way… Then she felt her pubis, which felt somehow strange and unusual, but then, it become now considerably larger than it was a few hours ago. She felt the coolness of the room air on her skin and clitoris, strangely it was contrasting with the hotness inside, and even penetrating and mixing inside her slightly opened vagina. And of course she felt the giant ripping through her asshole. Damn, she felt every fucking bump traveling through the overstretched rim of her butt, penetrating deep inside her colon filing her most hidden places and pressing hard against her lungs! She felt something slapping her buttocks, realizing that it is the brunette’s tummy as she buried all 20” hard rubber deep inside her own body! Then in a rush everything she missed came onto her at once, a blinding flash of pain for her ripped open orifices and womb, for her busted pelvis and ribcage… but all of it blended and was nothing compared to the orgasm waves her body was sent into. Blessed Gods, it was like someone skinned al her nerves at once and dipped them into Heavens! The feeling overwhelmed her in a moment and blown her mind into pure lust and joy! She felt fulfilled and out of this world, like she found the Eden and now she knew the reason of everything! Her only thought was that she doesn’t want to be back, and would rather die here and now than be back to the unworthy human life.
But as suddenly it hit her, the orgasm passed even faster. In less than one minute she was back into her own body, her throat aching as the blonde reamed her mouth with the huge blue dildo, and the brunette didn’t stop fucking her ass even for a second, although both women were watching her with eager interest.
“- Love this moment!” exclaimed the brunette “- Every time you do It to them feels as first time!”
“- Tell me about that, you should see their eyes at least once during the process!”
“- I am telling you, it is quite different to see it into their faces and on tape, you definitively have to try it once!”
“- And deny me the pleasure of fucking their newly conscious assholes? Never! Furthermore, I would probably not be able to find their neck artery in a quick jab with that needle as you do”
“- Enjoy the tape then” answered the blonde with a content look on her face, she was watching Nikky’s eyes, “- Look at that, she is still awake! How do you feel girl?” She retreated all the way out of Nikky’s mouth, as she was dribbling thick sticky saliva, which was clinging to the toy even as she had taken it well away from her face.
Both women started laughing, by their faces you could see that they were really surprised by the reaction, they clearly didn’t expect her to speak at all, and even less they expected this tiny girl ask for more.
But Nikky couldn’t care less, the only desire and goal of her life was to return to the feeling she had a few moments ago. Damn, she would give up everything just to feel it again, at least once, at least one mere second more!
She could watch again as the brunette withdrew from her butt leaving a huge gape, it felt so empty that she was about to cry for women to do something to her. But she didn’t had to, as the brunette inserted her both hands coupled in a huge fist into her asshole and driven them both op to her elbows. That filed her somewhat, it wasn’t quite as full as with the toy which had over half foot across at it biggest. But the brunette didn’t stop either, and as her elbows were engulfed by Nikky’s asshole, the brunette’s biceps were parted away as her arms went closer to her shoulders. When she had 3” inches past her elbows, Nikky’s ass was stretched thin once more with two thick women’s hands, and the space between them would allow for the third one! The rim of her hole became pinkish white, and in the place it was torn some time ago, she didn’t have even a scar, her hole just became bigger as if it was this way all the time before. Hard to believe or understand, but that wasn’t what Nikky craved for.
Nikky didn’t answer, she was heavily breathing listening to her body. It was painful but in the same time so accomplishing and pleasant to have her butthole stretched to such huge size once more, but she knew that she wasn’t close to the orgasm she aimed for. So she said.
“- Hahaha” the blonde was astonished by the stir of the events, and the girl’s spirit took her lust to the new heights. “- Let’s come up with something else, looks like she is not going to get rid of us so easily” She looked around for ideas what they could do to ruin the girl further, and as nothing came to her brain as yet, she just took her shoes off and cradled to the bed beside the struggling brunette. She took the lube jar and was covering her right feet thoroughly.
“- Fuck yeah!” exclaimed the brunette making room for the blonde. She had to extract her hands and straddle Nikky’s body. She inserted both her hands inside her pussy pulling it open. “- Give it to her you crazy bitch, that’s the way I love You!”
Nikky was watching them in earnest, she didn’t care what they are going to do to her body, or what they are going to put inside her, as long as it would finish with another amazing Orgasm, knowing that this’s the only way she is going to achieve it. She felt the cild air circulating inside her gaped pussy, and then she watched and felt how the blonde’s feet started entering her gash, stopping for a short moment at her heel, but it pooped in as well. The toe and the other fingers were stretching her womb now, as it started to close slightly. She felt the heel going in too, and soon she had the whole feet into her womb, as the blonde was pushing the widest part of her lower leg into the opening of her vagina. It wasn’t as big as the “Terminator” toy, so it went in fairly easy. Soon she was pushing into her diaphragm from the inside, making Nikky gasp for air. To easy the discomfort, she guided her hand towards her clitoris stroking it, but she wasn’t comfortable, as her tummy was pressed onto the cushion and the bed. The brunette helped her on her hands and knees, so she could feel around her cunt with one hand, while the other was touching the heel which was bulging on her tummy now, traveling towards the ribcage.
The blonde stopped the insertion as she went ¾ to the knee, and withdrew it with a jab, almost making Nikky loose the balance, though she was on all four. Then she jabbed in again, making Nikky let ho of the air she just drew in. Nikky’s pussy was full of lube mixed with juice now, and was making slurping sounds as the blonde fucked her with short motions of her leg.
“- How it is now cunt’ are you pleased?” The blonde was looking cheerful, as her idea worked quite well and she thought that a legfucking would teach a lesson to anyone.
“- Stop teasing me you bitches, just do whatever you have to do!” was the answer which washed the smirk out of her face momentarily.
The brunette stood up and jumped of the bed to Nikky’s face, which was looking to her with defiance. Without thinking too much, she squeezed her mouth making her open it wide, and stuck her whole hand inside the girl’s mouth.
“- That will make you shut the fuck up!” commented the brunette. You see, your fuckholes now are soaked with gel and you probable could take anything we give to you, but…” she trusted her hand forward, “- … your throat isn’t”. Nikki was gagging now seriously. The blonde and the brunette withdrew on the same moment and she inhaled some air, but as soon as the leg punched into her diaphragm she had to blow it out around the invading hand of the brunette, making a whistling sound which even blew some saliva out onto he protruding hand. “- Take this whore!” and the hand from her mouth went down her throat, making Nikky straighten her neck to allow the wide intruder in. Nikky was fighting her gaging instincts, as the hand in her mouth was about to dislocate her jaw, going halfway to the elbow. “- Here is her collar bone!” one more thrust and she went in to the elbow. Nikky had another flash of bright pain as her mouth opened wider than ever before. By some reason she was feeling extremely hot to see the extreme abuse on her body. The feeling of accomplishment was approaching her again, but the she was out of air and was struggling to not gag as it just made it worse.
Both women withdrew at once, giving her a moment before pushing in again even harder!
“- I can feel it overlapping with my hand! Shit, she’s the most hardcore slut I ever knew!” She looked into Nikky’s watering eyes, “- I bet you enjoy this whore, don’t you?” She didn’t bother to respond.
“- You’ll fucking choke her to death! I feel like she is still pretty loose back here, and this asshole of hers looks pretty lonely and neglected!”
“- If she is going to be chocked, that’s because of you beating the air out of her from the other end!”
Nonetheless, she took her heavily coated in saliva hand out of Nikky’s mouth and went around the bed.
Though both Nikky and the brunette were apparently enjoying the throat fisting, they both knew that a that fist up her ass will feel much more better!
Probably the next part will be the last. As the story is already much out of reality, the continuation will be kind of crazy. Have to make up my mind with some details, but any suggestions will be welcome and considered by those three crazy bitches.
I'll try to apply some mad skills into photoshop, so the last part will come epic but will take time.

Cheers! :friends:
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
great set up almost a guro one
nice story thx! uncontrolled big prolapse as the brunette fist exit would be an idea piss play also

• 2 weeks later...
You will find a way to take Nikky way past her last session. A short period of recovery will be its own punishment as she imagines what the girls are planning. She will need physical therapy to regain her muscle tone. Nikky is no longer a candidate for normal Kegel exercises, a set of billiard balls are more appropriate for her orifices. I'm eager for you to take me to her next orgy.

[quote name='O.S.G.Z' date='29 April 2014 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1398819209' post='1094735']
Enjoy!
Naivety.
“- Here we go”
“- Yeah she is”

Cheers! :friends:
[/quote]

i can't tell at which part part 2 begins; to me, this part just feels the same as your first post :unsure:

• 2 months later...

hey are you going to write a third part? I LOVE this story! its so extreme and kinky... Cant wait for the third part!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.