Hey everyone, i'm new

pandaballs

Hey everyone
i'm new to this board and just wanted to introduce myself
my name is pandaballs (obviously not my real name) and i'm from germany
hmmm i'm 19 years old and pretty skinny, not thaat skinny.

some of you guys or girls may like young asses, so dont hesitate to ask :lol:
i wanna tell you my [i]fetish[/i] :mellow: , i love to insert any [i]weird[/i] things :blush:
for example; someone requested once me to crush a banana in my ass with a dildo, was very fun :rolleyes:
and one day i tried to push in as much boiled eggs as possible, 5 went in...
i'm not only into food stuff, but i like it messy (but i dont like scat, i keep it clean B) )
so if you have some ideas, just tell me, i may like it and 'll post pics or maybe video

[url=http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/img.php?img=img/020140215_204128.jpg][img]http://rosebuttphotos.com/upload/th/th_020140215_204128.jpg[/img][/url]
here i did post some pictures of my ass'n body [url=http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=92198]click[/url]

[quote name='alongeasy' date='19 February 2014 - 03:45 PM' timestamp='1392821131' post='1026926']
Messy? U can try to play with something that semi liquid. Like jelly or pudding.
[/quote]

sounds interesting
do you wish to see pictures/video?
than i'll maybe do it this weekend

• 3 weeks later...
One time for Easter, I put in some of those cream filled chocolate eggs. They melt inside you
and all that cream oozes out.

I am going to try the hard boiled egg choice.

My question is HOW do I clear my bowels out so I don't have anything inside????

Almost every time during insertions, I get some scat coming out and TURNS ME OFF so badly,
that I stop all playing and give up.

Ginger

[quote name='Ginger Maxim' date='07 March 2014 - 10:42 AM' timestamp='1394185374' post='1042451']

[/quote]

i do it under the shower with a 100ml syringe.
just 3-4 times and i'm clean. maybe some fingering too

[quote name='Ginger Maxim' date='07 March 2014 - 04:42 AM' timestamp='1394185374' post='1042451']
One time for Easter, I put in some of those cream filled chocolate eggs. They melt inside you
and all that cream oozes out.

I am going to try the hard boiled egg choice.

Almost every time during insertions, I get some scat coming out and TURNS ME OFF so badly,
that I stop all playing and give up.

Ginger
[/quote]

You shouldn't have that much shit up there. Perhaps you need a colonic.

• 1 year later...

I love the bananas too. Ive put quite a few in me. Yes , a few enemas before hand to make things clean though. 

The Cream chocolate eggs sound nice, will give that a try sometime. 

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.