How to take an 18" jelly deep?

tzstt

After watching hotkinkyjo and others take those long jelly dildos, I finally broke down and bought one for myself. It arrived today, and I just had to try it out, but I couldn't get very deep. It feels (literally) like I am hitting a wall, and if I push too hard, it hurts.

How the hell do these people take the 18" jellies all the way? is their an optimal position to get it to conform and slide in without impaling myself?

Any advice is appreciated.

[quote name='tzstt' date='28 January 2014 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1390961682' post='1007535']
After watching hotkinkyjo and others take those long jelly dildos, I finally broke down and bought one for myself. It arrived today, and I just had to try it out, but I couldn't get very deep. It feels (literally) like I am hitting a wall, and if I push too hard, it hurts.

How the hell do these people take the 18" jellies all the way? is their an optimal position to get it to conform and slide in without impaling myself?

Any advice is appreciated.
[/quote]

HJK and those like her have been training their guts for a LONG time to do what they do. It takes time to train our anuses/rectums to take some of the massive toys we do- it follows that it also takes time to train the deeper recesses of our anatomies.

Time + lube + patience= depth.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='29 January 2014 - 02:55 AM' timestamp='1390989304' post='1007807']
HJK and those like her have been training their guts for a LONG time to do what they do. It takes time to train our anuses/rectums to take some of the massive toys we do- it follows that it also takes time to train the deeper recesses of our anatomies.

Time + lube + patience= depth.
[/quote]

That's all fully understood.

I guess I am more interested in learning about technicalities of making it work:

Does the body conform to the dildo, or will the dildo conform to my body? Is there really such a thing as a "second sphincter" that must be passed, or am I just hitting the bend in the sigmoid? For all I know, it won't matter how much time and effort I put into it if my technique is wrong - like a truck trying to turn a corner that's too tight.

[quote name='tzstt' date='29 January 2014 - 07:55 AM' timestamp='1391000150' post='1007914']
That's all fully understood.

I guess I am more interested in learning about technicalities of making it work:

Does the body conform to the dildo, or will the dildo conform to my body? Is there really such a thing as a "second sphincter" that must be passed, or am I just hitting the bend in the sigmoid? For all I know, it won't matter how much time and effort I put into it if my technique is wrong - like a truck trying to turn a corner that's too tight.
[/quote]

The body will conform to the dildo.

Of course there are other sphincters! How else would shit get held in? When I play with my Pom bottle, I try to push it past that second sphincter- mainly to stretch the tube but also to promote a nice hanging prolapse.

• 2 weeks later...
from what I've learned it seems that the main obstacle is the intestines first corner about 8in in that takes practice to straighten out... so in a way the body conforms to the dildo :)

What I would love to see is a CT scan or something to show the difference of a trained asshole vs one that is "virgin" ;) then we could see what actually happens on our insides xD

• 3 months later...
Twist!! Lol really though I did the exact same thing as you after seeing those videos and so far I've been able to take 12" by twisting the dildo round and round when I hit a wall. It changes the direction the tip wants to go and I've never had issues getting around corners this way. Hope this helps, and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
As someone that can take over 20" deep, it REALLY is all about practice and training your body. You have to work the muscles that constrict to let you into the sigmoid colon, start with thin dildos and LOTS of lube, and gradually increase them over time.

This works better if you do some gaping to allow some air inside first. Not a lot of air but a little will help. When you touch that "wall" that prevents you from going further, pull it back a little and leave it. Try and hold it there for a while and your body will attempt to evacuate the dildo. Don't try and push either way. Just rest until your insides relax around the toy. You'll feel what I'm talking about. This could take five minutes or ten or fifteen. Each time you get it in further to a stopping point, pull it all the way out and go all the way back in until you reach your max entry again. Eventually, probably not within the same week, you should be able to accept the entire toy. Then it looks really sexy, like an eyeball peeking out of your butthole :)

Be careful though and take your time. Your insides are much smaller than your colon when you are that deep. You don't want to tear up there! Also, pigbtm mentioned using a thin dildo, I'd suggest a 3/4in. I'm not sure if they make them smaller than that but that's the size in my profile pic which have served well. Basically the same size as post-processed food.

Above commenter recommended letting some air in but I'd say water is the way to go.

I can't get anything in past ~20 cm mark as I hit the curve. But if I go to my knees and fill my self with water then dildos slide past the curve like nothing.

Filling the colon with lube could be even better but it's like a litre of lube for each playtime and seems wasteful.

[quote name='rovaniemi' date='24 May 2014 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1400944923' post='1116805']
Above commenter recommended letting some air in but I'd say water is the way to go.
[/quote]

A full enema before extreme play is always the way to go, especially for deep play. This provides cleanliness and it helps your body lube itself. I assumed most people do this beforehand. Water certainly helps.

• 2 months later...

Ive always found a good clean out, loads of lube and I lay on my left hand side, when you slide the first say 11 inch in that's when you hit your wall,i then just work it gently and I can feel it open up deep in there, then after that the other 13 inch goes in BUT be warned, do not let it go right in, I lost my 24 inch dildo and had to go to hospital, was a long recovery and a scar on my stomach

A full enema before extreme play is always the way to go, especially for deep play. This provides cleanliness and it helps your body lube itself. I assumed most people do this beforehand. Water certainly helps.

Yeah but after enema I fill the colon once more and push dildo in while still full of water.

• 3 months later...

I also once had this "wall" in my butt.

Never relly enjoyed deep play and was more focused on width while stretching.

Until once just out of curiosity I glued a pingpong ball (4cm diameter) to the end of a water hose and pushed it as far as i could into my ass.

When I hit the "wall" I twisted the hose a little and it slip through. (Why wouldn't it? I shit bigger than that)

And from there on the next 30-40cm were a piece of cake. So i ordered myself a double-ended dildo 40-45 cm long and 4 cm wide.

It was soft, but is has a little curve to it. So when it hit the wall, I twisted it a little and voila, it slipped through, and inserted the rest of the dildo.

I did all this mostly standing on my left foot, right foot on the toilet, bending a little forward.and reaching behind with my right hand.

I did this very often, and i think I have straightend my sigmoid out quite a bit. Now I can take a 45cm*5,5cm flexible dildo ballsdeep, and even the dick rambone dildo ballsdeep, if I orientate it correctly, because it is quite stiff.

Keep in mind, where you colon is, and where it goes to. Your stomach is on you left roughly under your ribs. and thats also where the ascending colon ends. you got roughly 30-40 cm, until you colon starts to warp quite alot. At that point you can use a Hand and firmly massage you belly.

But I think that is a task you will have to tackle later :D

I can vouch for the twist-approach. Worked wonders for passing all the way through the sigmoid. Also a good lube injected as far up as you can, will help it pass the bends in there.

• 2 weeks later...

So desperately want to do this, but am really new to the stretching scene. Even better, I'd love someone to do this to me!

I think it would be easier than wide stretching. A colonoscopy device is close to the same size circumference as the normal 18" jelly. Most importantly, pace yourself. I'm sure you already know that though :)

I think it would be easier than wide stretching. A colonoscopy device is close to the same size circumference as the normal 18" jelly. Most importantly, pace yourself. I'm sure you already know that though :)

Thank you! I'm going slow for sure. Maybe too slow, but I'll keep working.

• 2 weeks later...

hi

I got my self an duble ended long dildo not long ago ca 50 cm long

I can take it all the way now , no pain but It feel a bit strange stil when im fucking my my self with it

I am very new to this ,

all good advice is nice

janus

• 3 months later...
There's always a risk when going deep. The main rules are time, soft toys and lots of lube. Listen to your body, and don't push the toys too hard and you'll be fine. The pleasure of experiencing an 18" going all the way, evens out the risks in my experience. If you experience any fever, fresh blood or dizziness, you should contact a physician.

By consequences, I mean things like sort of "permanent dilatation" or something like that, Things like definitive change. I don't know if you see what I'm talking about.

And what the feeling, the sensation of taking something really deep ?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.