How often to pump

deepassfist

Hi,

just started pumping my Prolapse to make it really turn inside out. Currently I could push it out while holding my ass lips back but as soon as I stop holding them it goes in again.
How often and how long do you pump your Prolapse to make it stay out once pushed?

Thanks four your advice Edited by deepassfist

[quote name='deepassfist' date='03 December 2013 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1386082124' post='957758']
Hi,

just started pumping my Prolapse to make it really turn inside out. Currently I could push it out while holding my ass lips back but as soon as I stop holding them it goes in again.
How often and how long do you pump your Prolapse to make it stay out once pushed?

Thanks four your advice
[/quote]

hi,
i pump out at the week....two or three days.
when too much, i make a stop over one or two weeks.

Slow is the best way for more push out, and when pump out press too.

Wishes
TOM

Hi,

so each second day pumping the asshole for 15 Minutes at 3-5 inHg would be a good idea to help the rose Pop?
Cylinder inserted in ass and as big as possible...

Cheers,
Chris

I pump not every day, but when my ass need to be pumped, sometimes 3 days in a week, sometime no days.
So, I use to pump whith multiple sessions (may be 3 or 4) of 20' pumping at 4/hg
To increase the pumping effect I use now weights which pull the tube (see my recent pics).
My prolapse is now close to be permanent (when it's out, I need to push it whith my hand inside the hole) and it's too good !
Good pumping…

good i like that always out prolapse, now i can sleep the whole night with my prolapse out. I am trying to walk long distance by prolapse out, with out letting noticing other people.

[quote name='Melvin' date='10 December 2013 - 07:16 AM' timestamp='1386677799' post='964026']
good i like that always out prolapse, now i can sleep the whole night with my prolapse out. I am trying to walk long distance by prolapse out, with out letting noticing other people.
[/quote]

Just make sure to keep that thing moistened!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.