Bioshock

z3n0mal4

Ok , i bought this games after playing the Demo which i had it from rapidshare games ( click banner ) . The game is amazing . It's one of the best FPS with story of the last years . I finished the game in 2 days ( not more than 30hours of play ) on medium difficulty and now i plan to start again on hardest difficulty . 30hours may sound a bit short , but trust me , it's not . For a non-experienced player it's much more than 30 .

Get this game , it's really worth it . And it's not the classic FPS u'd be expecting , cause u got plasmids ( some kind of magic and u need EVE , that is mana ) . So u can set on fire or freeze ur opponents , u can use ur telekinesis skills to catch a grenade or a rocket coming for u and throw it back to your enemy. U can modify ( improve ) your weapons , u have a camera which u take photos of your enemies to study them and gain bonuses ( like damage and new perks .. )

The style of the game remembers me of Fallout series ( especially Fallout2 ) . Another kind of world , but not too distant from the real one .

check their site : http://www.2kgames.com/bioshock/enter.html

U'll love the fight with Big Daddies and those Little Sisters .

IPB Image

PS : not with a wrench biggrin.gif Edited by z3n0mal4

I played through Bioshock and achieved the good ending and I have to admit that it's one of the best games I've played in ages.

The combat-system is deep, the art-direction is great and the in-game npc's (characters) are memorable and interesting. The game also has a great story full of interesting twists and turns and the environments are full of 1920's period details.

Incidentally the underwater city of rapture featured in the game is Ken Levine's ( the game's creator) critique on the philosophy of Ayn Rand for those of you who are familiar with her Objectivism theory. Bio shock itself is apparently meant to be loosely based on Ayn Rand's novel 'Atlas Shrugged.'

Anybody who enjoys intelligent and creative first-person-shooters should check out Bioshock.

I intend to play through it again but I just downloaded the old Sega Mega Drive classic Streets of Rage 2 and that is keeping me occupied at the mo.'

• 1 year later...
I'm playing the game right now and I realy enjoy this dark/crazy environment.

I didn't know about the good/bad ending? Is there a big difference? Right now, I harvest the little girls ohmy.gif

that is mean smile.gif harvesting them i mean biggrin.gif i felt bad when i played for the second time and said i wanna harvest them to see if there is a different ending , but hey ... i never got to the end this second time

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.