Hi,

I have a big fetish for hard anal scenes and this is my present favourite:
Sheena Shaw in Anal Fanatic 5
check MrExclusive thread here for details
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=85955&st=0&p=812550&fromsearch=1&#entry812550
THX again to him for posting!

my plea:
are there more similar hard scenes that come to your mind?
would be grateful for any recommendation!

• 1 month later...
Sheena Shaw is great imo. She loves the anal and talks like a slut, although many might not like her voice or the way she talks. oh well, we all have different tastes. To find good scenes like this I more or less focus on the actress. If they like it and can take it they often have other similar scenes. Then take not of the actor with them. When they are paired up with a chick that can take it and they dish it out they tend to be that way. For another scene look around for Amy Brooke Black In My Ass. Very good hard anal fuck scene.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='anllover' date='21 July 2013 - 04:20 PM' timestamp='1374416411' post='849132']
Sheena Shaw is great imo. She loves the anal and talks like a slut, although many might not like her voice or the way she talks. oh well, we all have different tastes. To find good scenes like this I more or less focus on the actress. If they like it and can take it they often have other similar scenes. Then take not of the actor with them. When they are paired up with a chick that can take it and they dish it out they tend to be that way. For another scene look around for Amy Brooke Black In My Ass. Very good hard anal fuck scene.
[/quote]

sorry it took so long. been abroad.

THX for the reply & will check out Amy Brooke.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.