Best practices to develop a prolapse (experts needed)

cashewwhole

1st dilate, (after a while, may weeks, may be months) 2nd if your anus wide enough use smaller size penis pump to suck out the prolapse, you can do both when steps (1, and 2) together when rose butt start coming out.
But be patients, if you have bleeding stop the activists, rest for about a week.

Thanks a lot guys for sharing your experience.

So if I understand you guy well, once the anus is stretched (which is my case I believe, can be fisted (is it enough stretch?)), then the pumping is the way to go...

For the pumping should I go deep then pump or pump the part of the rectum close to the anus?

How long should the pumping last per session?

When you said patient, how many months or years... with what frequency of pumping?

[quote name='cashewwhole' date='21 March 2013 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1363897863' post='762766']
Thanks a lot guys for sharing your experience.

So if I understand you guy well, once the anus is stretched (which is my case I believe, can be fisted (is it enough stretch?)), then the pumping is the way to go...

For the pumping should I go deep then pump or pump the part of the rectum close to the anus?

How long should the pumping last per session?

When you said patient, how many months or years... with what frequency of pumping?
[/quote]

TOTALLY depends on the person. Everyone is built differently.

for me it takes 4 years to start getting rose bud. Don't dilate too much(fisting too much), if anus is too much dilated, it can not hold the prolapse out and it will goes back.
You should put the pump just beyond the anus, about an inch. If you suck your skin it will be very painful. So to make sure the pump pass beyond the skin.
Time to keep it the pump on: it depends upon individual, if there is no pain you can keep max 20 min, than release the pressure, and than can suck again by vacuum. Edited by Melvin

• 2 weeks later...
It's a very useful advice, didn't think about holding the prolapse out... I am going to work on it as you recommend. My anus is dilated enough to be fisted, so probably should not go more.

• 2 months later...
Guest bbpnppig
I love how my prolapse feels and hope to make it larger and keep it out longer without it slipping back inside me. I usually try to pump 30min to an hour a few times a week and seem to have plateaued at about 2 inches. Increase suction? Increase time? Increase pre-pump dilation warm-up? I 've been increasing at the same pace, and am already pretty aggressive ....any thoughts on how to move on to the next level would be welcome!

[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Hi man ..... [/size][/font][/color]:)<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Have you tried pumping rectum if you do not try a penis pump 1.2 weeks and will help to shape the prolapse, but not fast should be done with a little vacuum and gradually..... [/size][/font][/color]:)[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2] [/size][/font][/color]<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; line-height: 19px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252);">[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]Enjoy ..... [/size][/font][/color]:)[color=#1C2837][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2] [/size][/font][/color]

• 2 months later...
Hey guys - I'm into my fourth week of pumping. I have a big gape but hemorrhoid swelling that puffs lips out - so trouble getting pump right in to suck out second ring. Small prolapse showing but would like advice - if I bring it out fully will there be huge problems of control later? How far to go is the question?

Thank you

Jack :notworthy:

if there is hemorrhoid be careful not to suck the hemorrhoid tissue by the pump, it can cause you bleeding from hemorrhoid, if the bleeding occurring (to my case) treat the hemorrhoid first, and tell the doctor that you have the prolapse but don't want to treat as it doesn't give a problem, otherwise doctor will cut your prolapse and you loose all your effort.
Next stage is you should able to hold the stem of rosebut where as you can squeeze down by your hand milking action.

Hi there - Melvin particularly - thank you. Have found how to push pump further in and avoid swollen lips - amazing result to be shown when I get chance to take photos. Great advice too but no need for doc so far.

Jack :)

[quote name='bbpnppig' date='03 June 2013 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1370222806' post='814821']
I love how my prolapse feels and hope to make it larger and keep it out longer without it slipping back inside me. I usually try to pump 30min to an hour a few times a week and seem to have plateaued at about 2 inches. Increase suction? Increase time? Increase pre-pump dilation warm-up? I 've been increasing at the same pace, and am already pretty aggressive ....any thoughts on how to move on to the next level would be welcome!
[/quote]

You should try sleep (Fallen asleep) with prolapse out. That a great feeling. At first you will not fall asleep, if you keep on trying, you can fall asleep with prolapse out. The next morning you will have a great prolapse at your anus.

• 1 month later...
Hi guys

Now 9 weeks and today was a breakthru in pumping. Prolapse stayed out an inch or inch and half, so sweet. Getting to 5 or 6 sessions a week but only 5-10 min pumping and then a rest and two more pumps each time. Hard work but pleasurable! So far no bleeding - just urge to pass solids.

Photos soon.

Happy days

Jack :P

[quote name='pinel50' date='15 September 2013 - 01:07 AM' timestamp='1379221644' post='891517']
Hi guys

Now 9 weeks and today was a breakthru in pumping. Prolapse stayed out an inch or inch and half, so sweet. Getting to 5 or 6 sessions a week but only 5-10 min pumping and then a rest and two more pumps each time. Hard work but pleasurable! So far no bleeding - just urge to pass solids.

Photos soon.

Happy days

Jack :P
[/quote]

That eventually passes but you should make sure you're cleaned out REALLY well.

Hey there thank you Rosebutt

What do you recommend for a good clean out? I'm relying on nature and that's real slow. These days can't think of anything but pumping and prolapse. Obsessive!

[quote name='pinel50' date='16 September 2013 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1379383181' post='893117']
Hey there thank you Rosebutt

What do you recommend for a good clean out? I'm relying on nature and that's real slow. These days can't think of anything but pumping and prolapse. Obsessive!

[/quote]

Like I've said before, everyone's different. I've always just used a bottle of plain 'ol water. Some folks need a more involved process. I tend to just "squirt and go". Then again, I've been doing this for a LONG time. My body's used to it at this point. When you first start cleaning out, you're body is confused. Once it starts to "get the picture" so to speak, it'll remember and act accordingly.

Have fun and take your time.

Hey Rosebutt and Melvin particularly - your advice is sound, I'm developing well but it is slow work. How strong do you pump? I mean do you ever attach penis pump to vacuum cleaner or external pump or do you just use squeezy little hand pump (like I do)? Appreciate your comments.

Thanks guys

I do not suggest vacuum cleaning or machine, which do not have control, and very dangerous. the best is to use, manual rubber ball (which usually comes with the pump) or the gun type pump with pressure gauge attached. Actually it does not need too much pressure to make rosebud, you can pump as much as you can stand. Too much pressure can damage your colon mucosa and bleeding. Don't want to go so fast, slow and steady.

[quote name='Melvin' date='21 September 2013 - 02:34 AM' timestamp='1379745254' post='897200']
I do not suggest vacuum cleaning or machine, which do not have control, and very dangerous. the best is to use, manual rubber ball (which usually comes with the pump) or the gun type pump with pressure gauge attached. Actually it does not need too much pressure to make rosebud, you can pump as much as you can stand. Too much pressure can damage your colon mucosa and bleeding. Don't want to go so fast, slow and steady.
[/quote]

I actually look forward to my kunt leaking mucus. I use it to stroke my cock while playing.

i want to give this a go so i may order a pump in a few days time. i would only really get the chance to pump once or twice a week so would this give any results or is it something you have to keep doing every other day?

[quote name='yella' date='23 September 2013 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1379969213' post='899627']
i want to give this a go so i may order a pump in a few days time. i would only really get the chance to pump once or twice a week so would this give any results or is it something you have to keep doing every other day?
[/quote]

To quote myself, "Everyone is different". Your results may vary. Some folks are prone to it, others have to take a lot of time and patience. To further quote myself, "Take your time, relax and above all- ENJOY THE JOURNEY".

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.