Thanks a punch!

ff_sinatra2000

great punch line for the title! :lol:
some member don't want to acknowledge that this forum is asexual, in the sense that there are no official sexual preferences. eterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, eunuch, autosexual, metrosexual... all good, provided it's hard and dilate :pimp:

[quote name='pkk61' date='17 March 2013 - 09:31 AM' timestamp='1363512681' post='759426']
Please put "male" in your title.
[/quote]
+1 !

[quote name='Crisco61' date='17 March 2013 - 12:02 PM' timestamp='1363521735' post='759488']
It's logical to put "female" in other posts, also! :rolleyes:
[/quote]
I you feel repulsed about female stuff I would agree

[quote name='Crisco61' date='17 March 2013 - 02:02 PM' timestamp='1363521735' post='759488']
It's logical to put "female" in other posts, also! :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I agree. Edited by pkk61

[quote name='gninori' date='17 March 2013 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1363526113' post='759523']
great punch line for the title! :lol:
some member don't want to acknowledge that this forum is asexual, in the sense that there are no official sexual preferences. eterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, eunuch, autosexual, metrosexual... all good, provided it's hard and dilate :pimp:
[/quote]
I, personally prefer woman in the videos and as soon as I play the link and there's a man I simply switch the video off. Doesn't metter if one will put "man" or "woman" in decryption if somebody don't want to continue watching he/she can simply close the video. But that's just what I think anyway.

Open you mind, members! And be honest. Gay fisters are the real masters of fistfucking. Only them have many FF techniques consolidated in times. So, open your mind and discard sexual preferences. Many (hetero) women can learn more (and hetero men too) watching "active male fisters at work". Only gay men helped me in the past, women can play in FF session, but only gay men can help us on how to master this great discipline. At this time, with 99% in cases, I've seen FF (with active Female Fisters) too much "rigid", poor relaxed hands (clenched fists often, not soft). Same way as the arms, using them into play like baseball bats. It' transmit pain to me, not pleasure. Gentlemen (and Ladies too), try to enjoy men on men FF clips, focusing your attention on hands and holes involved, not to homosexual situations. You can really learn the best techniques of FF, not a simply method on "how to put hands or foots in and out of the hole"...

I believe it is all bout respecting people's choice, taste, repulsions and turn-ons/offs

personally I don't see a "hole" being dilated I see a beautiful woman being anally penetrated large and deep
It is all about perception; now if a shrink had to explain what each of us likes, feels or see he would have a hard time.
Some scenes or pictures repulse me and I do not wish to watch it; that's all. It is not limited to sexual orientation for example prolapse is a real turn off so I do not click or I try to bypass it (especially for HKJ)
Finally it is all about respect: I respect your taste but it may not be mine.
So a little effort to indicate what's in it in the title or subtitle might make everyone happy. don't you agree ?
B)

[quote name='flupke' date='18 March 2013 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1363596099' post='760092']
I believe it is all bout respecting people's choice, taste, repulsions and turn-ons/offs

personally I don't see a "hole" being dilated I see a beautiful woman being anally penetrated large and deep
It is all about perception; now if a shrink had to explain what each of us likes, feels or see he would have a hard time.
Some scenes or pictures repulse me and I do not wish to watch it; that's all. It is not limited to sexual orientation for example prolapse is a real turn off so I do not click or I try to bypass it (especially for HKJ)
Finally it is all about respect: I respect your taste but it may not be mine.
So a little effort to indicate what's in it in the title or subtitle might make everyone happy. don't you agree ?
B)
[/quote]

At least, there are female fists! [img]http://www.rosebuttboard.com/public/style_emoticons/default/crazy.gif[/img] (Subtitle added.)

i watched the clip only once, but as far as i remember i'm not that sure the fister is female
anyway, all preferences are allowed here and nobody should be forced to see what they dont like
but there's not explicite rule on putting male or female in titles or descriptions, because our motto is 'a rose is a rose', and we still dont want that rule, but it can be an act of kindness on the poster's side to indicate so or at least, the way i see it, a good complete full description of the scene (where fisting is fisting and not four fingers of a tiny female hands in a large pussy :P )
if you prefer only a male rose or a female rose we respect your choice but if you click a link and you see otherwise you just close the link, as simple as that, you're not DLing anything, we dont force you to continue watching. if you feel uncontrollable repulsion for watching for a second an ass of a sex you dont like, you dont prefer, etc, i guess this board is not for you, and i recommend surfoo, gayoo, etc..., strictly for heterosexuals, homosexuals ...
and finally, come on, a regular member here should know what xtube is about... Edited by gninori

[quote name='gninori' date='18 March 2013 - 06:26 PM' timestamp='1363631187' post='760432']
i watched the clip only once, but as far as i remember i'm not that sure the fister is female
anyway, all preferences are allowed here and nobody should be forced to see what they dont like
but there's not explicite rule on putting male or female in titles or descriptions, because our motto is 'a rose is a rose', and we still dont want that rule, but it can be an act of kindness on the poster's side to indicate so or at least, the way i see it, a good complete full description of the scene (where fisting is fisting and not four fingers of a tiny female hands in a large pussy :P )
if you prefer only a male rose or a female rose we respect your choice but if you click a link and you see otherwise you just close the link, as simple as that, you're not DLing anything, we dont force you to continue watching. if you feel uncontrollable repulsion for watching for a second an ass of a sex you dont like, you dont prefer, etc, i guess this board is not for you, and i recommend surfoo, gayoo, etc..., strictly for heterosexuals, homosexuals ...
and finally, come on, a regular member here should know what xtube is about...
[/quote]

well said, sir :pimp: this topic keeps on apearing every three months or so and the answer is always the same: rosebuttboard is a site that is open to all sexes and fetishes. and we won´t change that :P if you can´t live with an eyeglimpse of male genitals then rsbb is certainly not the right place for you ;)

gershi

[quote name='gershi' date='18 March 2013 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1363632688' post='760442']
well said, sir :pimp: this topic keeps on apearing every three months or so and the answer is always the same: rosebuttboard is a site that is open to all sexes and fetishes. and we won´t change that :P if you can´t live with an eyeglimpse of male genitals then rsbb is certainly not the right place for you ;)

gershi
[/quote]
:notworthy:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.