opening up finally to my wife

Guest groovydude29m

I've been super fortunate. My first  (LTGF) long term girlfriend of 8 years fisted me at least once a day, usually huge toys etc multiple times a day. I would fist her and use toys on her as well, and she got to the point where she would cum the hardest with anal. She also started my belly inflation fetish, watching her blow her belly up with huge enemas till she looked 6-7 months pregnant, then would hold it in as I fisted her or stuffed her with a large toy....You tend to get use to it. I didn't even know it was unusual at the time being young. Along came wife #1, Let's just say that everything I did with LTGF paled to wife 1. Wife #1 I introduced to all the stuff I did with LTGF. She really got into it as well. She was Samantha Luvcoxs. Some of you may remember her... On to Wife #2. She tried to get into my play but was never really into it. We moved to a few new kinks like inflating my balls with saline and N2O. she almost never fisted me, She also never let me do what I consider "normal" sex like cuntlings etc. all very missionary. Had we not had kids I doubt we would have lasted 6 month together. As it is we lasted 12 years. That's what I consider my dry period. Wife #3 is fantastic. She is into anything and everything and we have an extremely healthy sex life. I recently had a Titian penis prosthetic installed due to leaking veins that lead to ED. Now, I have a super hard 8.5 cock when ever I want that last as long as I want! She loves it and calls it her Robo cock lol.  All of my partners have fully known about my past activities, as I go into relationships with openness from the start. (no pun intended). Especially after wife #2... My advice, is to be honest with your intended. you might find that they have some of the same kinks you do. Do this early on, while first meeting/dating and get it out in the air so you don't end up with wife#2... :)

• 1 month later...

My fiance fisted me for the first time last night!

We (I am 28M and she's 26F) have been together for almost six years, but I had never told her about my anal fetish and continued to play by myself in secret for a while. Last year, I accidentally forgot to hide away a bottle of lube, and my partner was pretty upset when she found it on the counter. At first I think she thought I maybe was cheating on her, which is understandable, and even after I explained what was actually happening she was still pretty angry that I had hidden something like that from her for such a long time. She didn't think the fisting itself was weird or bad, but I think she was pretty hurt that I felt like I couldn't trust her enough to tell her about it and involve her. We were also in kind of a weird place at the time - we had recently moved out of our apartment to live with my parents while I finished my degree at college, and she had recently started a new/pretty stressful job, so tensions were just generally high.

Most of the last year passed without it really coming up again, since I still felt kind of embarrassed to bring it up, and also because between work and school and her full-time job we were kind of exhausted and didn't have much privacy anyway. Then, of course, the quarantine happened, which prompted us both to take a step back from all the stuff we had previously been busy with and try to be a little more deliberate about making time for each other and communicating our needs and stuff. Butt stuff came up during that process, at which point I formally asked her if that was something she would be interested in trying. We still live with my parents (I am graduating next spring and then we'll move back into our own place), so having a toy collection is kind of out of the question since it would be hard to be discrete about it, but upon realizing we were going to have the house to ourselves for the weekend we made a plan to try some hand stuff.

I bought some lube (Sliquid Organics Natural Gel, which I picked since my fiance and I are both vegan. It was fine but tbh I think I'm going to look for something thicker next time), and a couple rubber gloves for her since she didn't want to cut her nails. Unfortunately, I got the wrong glove size, so they were kinda loose on her hand which made it sort of scratchy. I'm going to get proper latex gloves next time for a slicker experience. Even though the glove made it a little uncomfortable, it felt absolutely incredible having her fist me, plus it just feels like a huge weight has been lifted. Like, I was cleaning out ahead of time and I just though "Wow, I can't believe I don't have to be secretive about this anymore!" It was a great night, and I can't wait to play some more another time!

• 1 month later...

My wife found out years ago due to my carelessness, but it didn't come out till some years later. There were lots of loud words, tears, and for awhile the end of our marriage. In the end, it was something she decided was not worth ending our marriage over and we came to an agreement. I am free to play but I have to keep it safe and I can't flaunt it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you seem so lucky. I’m 45 and single so I don’t really have to deal with hiding it but I would love to have a partner that loves anal play as much as I do. Over the last year or so I’ve really been wanting to be pegged. I’m not really into the whole domination thing where they talk down to you or anything. I just want to get fucked in the ass by a woman or even fisted, haha. Oh well, maybe some day soon.

16 hours ago, Shenanigans said:

Some of you seem so lucky. I’m 45 and single so I don’t really have to deal with hiding it but I would love to have a partner that loves anal play as much as I do. Over the last year or so I’ve really been wanting to be pegged. I’m not really into the whole domination thing where they talk down to you or anything. I just want to get fucked in the ass by a woman or even fisted, haha. Oh well, maybe some day soon.

On the bright side, you'll have the opportunity to discuss your sexual preferences with a partner earlier in the relationship rather than waiting too long like the rest of us fools did.

• 1 month later...

Ass Lovers.. 

I have some positive news to share!!! 

I am 30 years old and married to a very sexy and open minded girl. She knows I like a good finger etc but it's never went any further. 

I've been playing and stretching in secret for years and tried to introduce her to fisting me, even ordering a big dildo to use on me but it never happened, she kind of fell out of favour and the big toys lay in the cupboard for years. 

I've been using them on me secretly for the past 5 years, unbeknown to her. 

I have a King Cock Extra Girthy 10.5" Dildo with a 9.5" Circumference. (I'd recommend it to anyone, soooooo full after a session. 

Anyway, we got extremely kinky last night and I thought, fuck it, and told her just as we were beginning to have sex.. That I was so horny earlier that day, I grabbed the big dildo and giant butt plug from the cupboard and fucked my ass with them in the shower. 

I then asked her if she was angry and she replied "No of course not, you can do what you like if you enjoy it, aslong as you fuck me hard, always, then go for it." 

Then she said she's going to fist me and use a the big black dildo on me. 

JACKPOT!!! 

I'VE ORDERED FISTING GLOVES, LUBE, NEW PLUGS, THE LOT!! 

SOOOO HAPPY NOW! 

Let the games begin!! 

Honesty really is the best policy (I will add that you have to pick the right moment to tell her, strike while the iron is hot!) 

Happy Stretching! 

Jamie

Edited by gapelover87
Spelling

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday, I asked my wife to insert her fingers, she agreed, it was not the first time, but I was adding more of her fingers until the hand entered whole. She looked surprised but kept going until I said enough. It was my first punch with her and it was fantastic and unforgettable. I hope to repeat it soon ...

Excuse me, if I have made mistakes, I do not speak English well

10 hours ago, FistBi said:

Yesterday, I asked my wife to insert her fingers, she agreed, it was not the first time, but I was adding more of her fingers until the hand entered whole. She looked surprised but kept going until I said enough. It was my first punch with her and it was fantastic and unforgettable. I hope to repeat it soon ...

Excuse me, if I have made mistakes, I do not speak English well

Nice!!

On 10/8/2020 at 12:12 PM, gapelover87 said:

Then she said she's going to fist me and use a the big black dildo on me.

great, maybe someday you could ask her to suck your prolapse

Edited by cons

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.