Hot Sauced Dildo

Fyrezice

Hot Sauce

I got the brilliant idea to mix hot sauce with Crisco, apply it to my 12 inch double ended dildo and then insert it all the way up my ass.

Well, this was an unforgettable experience. The hot sauce was the kind that has all kinds of warnings on the bottle and comes with it's own micro drop dispenser. The burning started immediately but I persevered and got the dildo fully inserted before losing my nerve. By then it was too late to do anything other than just endure while my intestine convulsed in protest, expelling the dildo with gusto, but failing to clear any significant amount of the hot sauce. It took about fifteen minutes before my brain could focus on anything other than the burning sensation in my gut. My ass was still tingling half a day later.

That was fun, but now my dildo is hot. It is the one I use to practice deep throating and I used to be able to take in eight inches. Now it burns my throat so much that I can only get down to about six inches. I have washed it in soap and water several times without being able to get rid of the hotness.

Does anyone know how to neutralize hot sauce on a dildo?

Try soaking it in milk for awhile possibly?

Dont know if water would work or not. You just gotta hope that the oils from the hotsauce didint soak into the material too much.

Try soaking it in milk for awhile possibly?

Dont know if water would work or not. You just gotta hope that the oils from the hotsauce didint soak into the material too much.

Thanks Redrick. I will give milk a try. I have it immersed in milk now and will leave it to soak while I am away for Christmas. Thanks for the suggestion. If this works it will resolve a burning issue. Merry Christmas.

Milk did not work. I even tried putting a condom on the dildo and the spice came right through when I deep throated. I think the dildo is fucked, so to speak.

[quote name='Fyrezice' date='28 December 2012 - 01:56 PM' timestamp='1356702990' post='704879']
Milk did not work. I even tried putting a condom on the dildo and the spice came right through when I deep throated. I think the dildo is fucked, so to speak.
[/quote]
Capsaicine (compound found in hot peppers) dessolves in alcohol. You have to use a strong alcohol (over 40%):)

[quote name='patafian' date='02 January 2013 - 11:11 AM' timestamp='1357146660' post='707444']
Capsaicine (compound found in hot peppers) dessolves in alcohol. You have to use a strong alcohol (over 40%):)
[/quote]

Thanks patafian, I will try alcohol. I have some 99% isopropyl I think. If that does not work I will do as gershi suggests and buy a new dildo, but keeping this one on hand in case I ever feel like spicy anal play again.

• 1 month later...
Buy a new dildo. I think you are right in thinking that the dildo is fucked. Capsaicin is really quite diffcult to get rid of on a porous surface and unless the dildo is made of high quality silicone you may be in a spot of bother.

With a few alcohol soaks the dildo no longer burns my throat and I am back to taking eight inches on a regular basis. There is still a distinctive flavour but it is a better flavour than the raw rubber used to have. Being of Scottish decent I have been reluctant to spring for a new dildo. This one also has sentimental value as it has occupied one or the other of my orifices frequently for several years now. I really should treat myself to a new one specifically for deep throating practice. Can anyone recommend a good one from their personal experience?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.