Quite rare clip..

curiousboy

I thought I've seen the all (this woman is exactly as horny as I like them)
...but I did never see this one before... you? :jester:

http://xhamster.com/movies/444660/anal_fisting_big_loose_holes.html

Sorry if repost, ok? :pimp:
..and by the way: the quality is crappy for nowadays standards but still more exciting as all those HD professional russian gapers (my 2 cents of course)

cheers pals

cb

[quote name='curiousboy' date='11 July 2012 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1342009988' post='621994']
I thought I've seen the all (this woman is exactly as horny as I like them)
...but I did never see this one before... you? :jester:

http://xhamster.com/movies/444660/anal_fisting_big_loose_holes.html

Sorry if repost, ok? :pimp:
..and by the way: the quality is crappy for nowadays standards but still more exciting as all those HD professional russian gapers (my 2 cents of course)

cheers pals

cb
[/quote]
yes, the second part was new to me

there's difference between passion and profession, that's why these amateurs will always be hotter than the average fisting starlet ;)

More exciting, yes.
I think nowadays, except the true fisting starts, we get more "hand insertions". They put their hand in, take some pictures, fake moans, take it out, lick it. Ta-daaaa ! Anal fisting uber hard. Not :)
That's the way i see it. Of course it's not all like that, but the new girls i see on EB they mostly do it like this. Not a real fisting i say, more like a insertion.

PS: Female fists are kinda tiny compared to that dude's hand in the movie. That makes a difference too i think

[quote name='gninori' date='12 July 2012 - 11:43 AM' timestamp='1342089832' post='622279']
yes, the second part was new to me

there's difference between passion and profession, that's why these amateurs will always be hotter than the average fisting starlet ;)
[/quote]

Totally agreed. Even camgirls are better than the pro. stuff, even though they're actually paid by the minute to do what they do.

• 1 year later...
This was a great post of mine, and still is (just wanked once more on it.. :rolleyes:

cheers

cb

[quote name='curiousboy' date='06 March 2014 - 11:48 PM' timestamp='1394142531' post='1041957']
This was a great post of mine, and still is (just wanked once more on it.. :rolleyes:

cheers

cb
[/quote]
AMARCORD! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.