BEST PROLAPSE GIRL EVER - who is she?

xthorgal

Hello

This topic were on old board so I decide to add it also on our 3th edition of RBB.

From long time I and few other people looking for this amazing japan prolapse girl:
IPB Image
IPB Image

and caps from movie:
http://img182.imagevenue.com/view.php?imag...ps_123_41lo.jpg
(Title Ku: Scat olimpic. Is posted already on board)

If anyone have any information or any other photos of her please share or pm me about.

x

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard she was featured in movie clips on vidwerks but considering the heavy scat focus of the site, I could not stomach trying to find any of her clips, I would like to see some more stuff of hers too.

When I were there (few years ago) I found only this one movie there from where is this screenshot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
QUOTE(z3n0mal4 @ Oct 17 2007, 04:30 PM) [snapback]58758[/snapback]

well , probably she grew up and got a husband and has surgery removed her prolapsed anus ... or maybe she will do this , so we better get those funds tongue.gif

Relly nice

• 3 weeks later...
may i know where did you get the first pic? thanks!!

and is she the same girl for the first pic and the cap??

i have the movie, the girl on the cap look different from the first pic.

• 2 weeks later...
I though Ayla Mia and Kream were awesome, but this tiny japanese is really amazing. I do really have a lot to do to get my asshole as pretty as hers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
WOW THAT WAS A HUGE PROLAPSED ASSHOLE!!!!!!! blink.gif AND EVERY ONE JUST SAT THERE LIKE IT WAS A VERY NORMAL EVERY DAY THING LIKE THEY SEE A GREAT BIG HANGING PROLAPSED ASSHOLE ALL THE TIME? THANKS FOR THE VID IT HAS MADE MY DAY smile.gif notworthy.gif MORE PLEASE !!!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.