Someone help teach me to Prolapse PLZ!

Roxy Raye

I've been wantin to prolapse my ass but I cant I've been practicing for more than a year now I can take huge dildos but I can only get my ass to barely rosebud I want my ass sticking out I want to Prolapse I want to be able to see and feel my ass protruding from my asshole and to be able to push it back in my ass then push it out again someone please show me how you got your ass like this plz plz plz someone write me back ill do anything!

[quote name='Roxy Raye' date='25 April 2012 - 03:44 AM' timestamp='1335339870' post='592935']
I've been wantin to prolapse my ass but I cant I've been practicing for more than a year now I can take huge dildos but I can only get my ass to barely rosebud I want my ass sticking out I want to Prolapse I want to be able to see and feel my ass protruding from my asshole and to be able to push it back in my ass then push it out again someone please show me how you got your ass like this plz plz plz someone write me back ill do anything!
[/quote]

E-mail Donna Flowers!!!!
She is a member here and on xhamster,
as well ass other places!!!
I bet she would
Love to talk to you.
She is easy to talk to!!!

btw- You are Really Fantastic,Darling!!!
ps- check your PM's here, Roxy!!!

--bf

Wish I could tell you how, but it's mostly in your mind. You have to visualize your hole going as loose and gapey (relaxed) as you can. Tell your mind to let go of all the clenching your hole normally does, and become a loose, sloppy sack. Things like that help me.
If you get fisted, the floppy-open feeling when the fist is first pulled out can help you know how your wide-open hole should feel.
Hope that helps?

Turns out that this
is just another scum bag
pretending to be someone else!!!

I really hope he posts again!
--bf Edited by bumperfan

Main focus while practicing- keep your ass gaped as wide as you can. You should be able to relax your hole enough to show plenty red meat. After that, your guts can begin to prolapse. But that *cannot* if your ring is tight, tight, tight.

[quote name='Roxy Raye' date='25 April 2012 - 08:44 AM' timestamp='1335339870' post='592935']
[/quote]
Are you for real Roxy Raye ? :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='bumperfan' date='26 April 2012 - 04:30 AM' timestamp='1335411018' post='593245']
Turns out that this
is just another scum bag
pretending to be someone else!!!

I really hope he posts again!
--bf
[/quote]

RR has been prolapsing for years why would you think it was her asking for advice? lol

• 2 weeks later...
I have had the same problem. I can really gape my hole, and stretch it really wide, but no sign of it prolapsing. I've contacted Donna and hope to here back from her soon.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.