Is there an appropriate place on the forum to discuss errors occurring with the forum itself?

qwiddity

Hi Board,

Rather than email the administrators I felt it would be a much better idea to make a new conversation topic and ask if there is an appropriate place on the forum to discuss errors occurring with rosebuttboard.com itself.

Is there an appropriate message board for this?

I had a quick look, and couldn't find one. Perhaps I am just blinded by my own stupidity and quick-thinking has led me to make an ill-advised forum post?

By the way, the error I am currently experiencing is when clicking on the 'chat' link in the menu bar with "Forums", "Members", and "Chat" I am getting this error:

An Error Occurred
Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
[#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

Its nice and big and red, so I suppose its forum-appropriate. But not being able to chat makes me all *sad-face* :cry:

Is anyone else experiencing this error? Edited by Qwiddity

yes, also we moderators experience that error
there are some glitches in the new setting of the board, included some tools for moderating, and so the fact the chat is not working doesnt surprise me
please, keep posting other inconveniences you find and, among other things, we'll notify Xthorgal about that

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='arvinsloane' date='29 March 2012 - 08:01 PM' timestamp='1333040484' post='584155']
I saw there also no "suggestions" board. Where can i suggest something?
[/quote]
Open a topic in general discussion if it's sexually oriented or functional to the board, in off-topic discussion if it's about other general stuff

[quote name='gninori' date='30 March 2012 - 05:13 PM' timestamp='1333127602' post='584417']
Open a topic in general discussion if it's sexually oriented or functional to the board, in off-topic discussion if it's about other general stuff
[/quote]

Thanks, I'll do!

• 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.