My Anal Awakening

insidemewideanddeep

THIS IS A TRUE STORY DESCRIBING EVENTS THAT OCCURRED A FEW MONTHS AGO. THE THINGS THAT TAKE PLACE IN THE STORY WERE 100% CONSENTUAL.

As long as I can remember I have always been into anal. The earliest explorations of my body always involved some sort of anal stimulation. After years of solo play I decided that it was time to start pursuing anal stimulation that involved another party. After a few false starts I finally got up the courage to take the plunge, and placed a few ads out there.

As I sat back to wait for replies I found most of them to be for pay websites trying to drum up cash. The fact that I am a little bit out there when it comes to anal made it even more difficult. I loved to be stretched and abused, and I never thought it would be hard to find someone to fuck me like I need to be fucked. I actually had a few people act like there was something wrong with me!

Needless to say I was surprised when I finally received a reply from a real person, and even more pleased when I saw the picture. It was a trim black gentleman with a more than ample cock. It was perfect. I have always secretly fantasized about having several large black cocks pull a train on me. His beautiful cock was thick, uncut, and about nine inches long. It wasn’t the length that caught my attention but the thickness. The head was like a baby’s fist and the base was as thick around as a beer can. It was the most magnificent cock I had ever seen. I knew I must have it and in every way possible.

I contacted him back and we made arrangements to meet. I picked a local restaurant with a nearby hotel within walking distance. That way if things worked out it wouldn’t be a hassle to take it to the next level. He arrived shortly after I did and we sat down at the bar for a few drinks. We engaged in some idle chit chat, not even talking about what was about to happen. I was a little taken off guard when I finally asked me if I wanted to leave. I told him that I had a hotel room next door and we payed the check. On the way back to the hotel we stopped by his car and picked up a shoulder bag. I wondered what was in that.

IN THE ROOM
Once in the hotel room I turn on the TV and I offered him a beer from the ice chest. He takes off his coat and we settle in. We smoked a joint of some very powerful weed, and after just a few hits I started feeling dizzy so I excused myself to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, and take a wash cloth to make sure that I am clean. When I emerged from the bathroom I found that he had taken out his cock and was stroking it. It was so much larger in person. It seemed like it took forever for him to stroke it from the bottom to the top. I could see his precum dripping off the tip of his cock as he stroked downward pulling back the foreskin. His ball sack hung heavily lake two golf balls. Instantly I could feel my cock getting hard inside my pants, and butterflies in my stomach.
I moved forward and crawled from the foot of the bed up to where he was sitting. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock, and it felt even larger in my grasp. Bringing my mouth up to the ample head I took it in my lips and began to swirl my tongue around scooping up the precum. It was bitter, and at first I didn’t like the taste but after a little bit I was eagerly gobbling as much of the cock as I could fit down my throat without choking.

He started rubbing his fingers through my hair as he gentle fucked my mouth. After a bit he started gripping my hair tighter and after a little bit I became aware of a painful tugging. He pulled my head off his cock and looked me straight in the eyes. He told me that we both knew that sucking his cock was not the reason that we were there, and he was about to give me what I needed. He told me he was going to do things to me that I had only dreamed about in the darkest part of my imagination. I was shaking all over at the thought of his huge cock traveling up my ass, and I whimpered slightly.

With that he turned me over on my stomach and pulled me by my legs till that dangled over the side of the bed. Roughly he spread my checks and laughed a little to himself. He told me he liked his pussy shaved as I felt his tongue begin to circle my asshole. I have never felt anything so good and so indescribable. After thoroughly working my hole over with his tongue he got up to retrieve the bag he brought with him.
After setting the bag down on the bed he produced a couple of tubes of Orajel. I asked him what that was for. He didn’t say anything, just opened a tube and emptied the entire contents into my willing rectum. It tingled a little bit but didn’t hurt. He then began pressing a small dildo against my opening. It went in with ease, and he began working it around. He informed me that the Orajel contained benzocaine and that it would numb my asshole and make what he was going to do to me a little bit easier. Slowly he worked the dildo in and out of my ass and at the same time stroked his cock. It felt so good having someone else control my body. After a short time I felt his body press up behind me and he withdrew the dildo from my ass. I could feel the large head of his cock rubbing against my asshole. Before he pushed it inside me he told me quietly that this was going to be good, and that it was going to get a whole lot better.

With that he began pressing the length of his cock into my insides. He slowly pushed his cock in spreading my rectum to a width it had never seen. I opened my eyes and could see in the mirror at the foot of the bed that he barely had the head inside me. Seeing the look in my eyes he laughed and said he had something that would help. He handed me a little brown bottle and told me to take of the lid and take a deep breath. I asked him what it was and he said something to make it feel better.

I opened the lid and placed it up to my right nostril breathing in deeply. Almost immediately I felt the strange wave of warmth washing over me and I closed my eyes. I felt a pressure in my ass that was amazing, and I could feel my hungry asshole opening up and allowing total access. When I opened my eyes he had sunk his entire cock into me and I could feel his balls against the back of my legs. He then began to withdraw his meat from me and it felt like he was gutting me. I took another hit and lay there as he began to fuck me faster and harder. I could not begin to describe what this felt like to those unfamiliar with the feeling of getting fucked like that, but it was the closest thing to flying.
I came back to my senses when there was a knock on the door. He immediately withdrew the entire length of his cock and got up, leaving my hole gaping and empty. I told him not to worry about it I had hung up the do not disturb sign. He said he was expecting someone. Before I could get up or protest he had already opened the door. In walked several other black gentlemen. I started to put on a robe and he stopped me. He informed me that these two men had come over to fuck me also. When I tried to object he told me that one way or another I was getting fucked, and I might as well enjoy it. He then looked at me and asked what I wanted to do. My simple reply was ok.

TO BE CONTINUED……

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Without wasting anytime the two additional gentlemen entered the room and made themselves comfortable as I stood there completely nude with a river of lube running down my inner thighs. I didn't have to stand there long as one of the men came up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder. With a gentle pressure he led me down to my knees on the floor in front of him. He unburdened his cock from his pants and began to rub it on my face. I say unburdened because it was so large that it had to be a burden on his pants keeping that thing locked up! There was no way I could get this in my mouth so I swirled my tongue around the head and tickled the hole. At the same time I stroked the his meaty shaft and cradled his large balls. About the time I started to taste his salty pre cum he lifted me up from the floor and led me over to the bed.

The other man had already taken off his clothes and lay on his back with the cock already at attention. It was not a big as the other but it was still very large with a large head. I got on top of him and straddled his waste facing him. I felt another set of hands behind him holding my cheeks apart as he rubbed the swollen head of his cock against my already used entrance. With out much effort he pushed inside and I felt the flesh of my ass stretch outward. He settled into a steady rhythm of pulling out to the point of leaving me to sinking into me all the way to the bottom. Each time he pulled his cock outward it felt like he was going to take my inside with him, but instead he just pushed everything back inside.

• 2 weeks later...
I took a hit off the poppers and my head begin to swim. He had just been fucking me with the the first three or four inches, but now he began to push me downward till I felt my ass settle on his hips. As I lay facing him relishing in the sense of fullness the other gentleman lifted up my chin and began rubbing the tip of his cock on my lips. The musky smell of his precum seeped into my senses as he push his ample meat over my lips. His cock kept on coming until I felt him push it against the back of my throat. I began to gag slightly as he pushed his entire cock down my throat. He then began to slowly fuck my face, withdrawing completely on occasion so that I might breath.

It was then I felt the third man starting to insert his fingers around the cock that was already impaling me. I felt as if I was not even there anymore but elevated to a place where I was watching this all happen. After prodding around there for a few minutes he began pushing the tip of his cock against my already drained hole. I was surprised with the ease that my greedy hole swallowed the additional cock flesh. I knew what was going to happen so I took the bigggest hit I could hold and held it as long as I could. Once his cock went in as far as he could get it they all started fucking my body at different rhythms. OH MY GOD! If felt like my body was being turned inside out from every direction. I WISH THAT I HAD ANOTHER HOLE THAT THEY COULD STICK SOMETHING IN!

• 2 weeks later...
The three of them continued to fuck my now worn out holes in the same savage manner for what what seemed forever. As I lay there almost blacking out from trying to breath around the huge black cock I thought to myself, "surely they are going to cum soon." It didnt occur to me that the same effect the orajel had on my fuck hole would number their cocks as well. Finally one of them pulled out of my ass followed quickly by the other. My worn asshole layed slack and wasted, reaching back, I rolled the lips of my new asspussy between my fingers and marveled at the sensation.

I did not have to ask what was next as they didn't give me time. One of them hooked his index finger into my hole and led me toward the bathroom. Once in the bathroom he led me over to the tub and forced me down on my elbows and knees. Once the water was on he began to squirt a warm stream onto my hole. I felt some of the aches ease away and felt it open up all by itself. I felt something inserted into my ass and felt the warm liquid filling my tender bowels.

He told me that he was going to make sure I was good and cleaned out because they were about to go deeper. I wasn't sure how deep he meant or for how long, but I was about to find out....I would never forget.

....more to cum

• 1 month later...
The warm water continued to fill my battered hole. As I knelt face down in the tub feeling spent, & used I still craved more....and bigger. So caught up was I in my own pleasure that I did not notice that I was getting drowsy. Before I passed out the last thing I remember was saying out load that I felt very tired....and then came the darkness.

When I woke up I was not sure were I was exactly. I was naked, and restrained tightly. The more I started to awaken the more aware of my surroundings I became. By what I could hear it sounded like there was other people in the room. I could hear the loud moaning and occasional whimpering of the other occupants quite clearly. I was tied to some kind of table face down with my ass elevated. Someone had propped what felt like a vinyl pillow underneath me. As I was blindfolded securely I could not make out more than that. My curiosity was running wild and evidently my warders saw me starting to squirm so my blindfold was removed.

I was indeed strapped down like I described but I didn't realize how secure until the blindfold was removed. I was so secure that I could hardly move an inch and the only thing I could see was two empty television monitors in front of me. I felt like I was being scrutinized but could not tell. I didn't dare move around or make any noise until I could get a firmer grasp on the situation. With a flicker the monitors both came on in front of me and I knew then for sure what was going to happen.......I would be getting that stretch I had been looking for.

The monitor on my left was connected to a camera behind me. I could clearly see my elevated ass and my gaping whole. Next to my upraised ass was a table with various tubes and a collection of implements that appeared out of a science fiction tale. They were all very large and covered with different kind of protrusions, ridges, and spikes. Some of them looked quite uncomfortable. I started to go over in my mind what each would feel like inside me, and my state of arousal peaked once again. My cock was flowing precum that was beginning to pool up underneath me and around the craters my knees were forming in the padded surface of the table.

Finally I heard a voice. It was deep and smooth. He said it looked like I had taken a beating but he was going to make it all better. First he inserted a tube inside my ass. He told me that he was going to give me an enema that was made of benzocaine and baby oil. When he opened up the hose I could feel a sticky warm roll over my insides and coat the walls of my insides completely. He then put a gasmask over my face. He told me that this was hooked up to a gas that they would be giving me. It was a combination of amyl nitrate and oxygen that was metered out in alternate doses. The pure oxygen followed by the amyl was intense and I started to focus in and out of reality.

It was then that the 2nd monitor came to life. It was hooked up to a camera that surveyed the entire room. There was table after table of people in a similar situation as myself as far as I could see. The one next to me had a butternut squash sticking out of his well fucked ass the size of someone's bicep. I had really gotten myself into a predicament, and all I could do was just submit and ride it out.

MORE TO COME... Edited by insidemewideanddeep

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.