The Only LUBE Topic

analease

I have a really good stuff only by mixing 2 types of lube. Try mixing KY with Vaseline. Try mix them - 1 bottle 150g vaseline with 4 tube KY 100g. Use the mixing machine if u want to creat it fast.
The result is more satisfying. The texture is more thick then KY but slippery. the colour is just like semen.
I will send the pic if someone like to know about it.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like crisco mixed with a little water based lube. works really well on the big inflatable toys...

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(alongeasy @ Dec 23 2007, 04:05 AM) [snapback]71733[/snapback]

Do anyone know more about J-Lube Combination? Can J-Lube be mix with KY?

http://www.anus.org/SEX/jlube.html

but for EVERYONES info K-Lube will be coming to Canada very soon. K-lube is a much safes alternative to J-lube. Both J and K lubes are really 2 ingredients. One is the polymer and the other a despensing agent.
J-lube uses sucrose (sugar) and will go bad and has made many people sick
K-lube uses a preservative and less of it. Using a presevative makes it safe to premix along as stored in a clean air tight container.... as well thier mix is higher in polymer so therefor goes farther.

I have not tried K-lube yet but I should have the opportunity to go to my favorite store and pick some up smile.gif

• 3 months later...
I've tried most of these, but now use coconut oil for everything. I buy the organic cosmetic brand at the health food store, designed for hair and skin. It's non allergenic, has no real scent, and lasts well. It becomes liquid at 70 degrees Fahrenheit, so it melt when it hits your skin. I buy the 207 ml size, and replace as necessary.

• 4 weeks later...
I've used agri-gel a sterile veterinary lubricant, sometimes called 'lambing gel' for years. Cheap ($10 litre) water soluble, wonderfully slippery if you like to 'feel' the lube.
In my view unbeatable.

• 1 year later...
Bovilube .you can get it at any vet/pet suppliers non toxic water soluble no smell no taste and you mix it simmilar to j lube .I mix it a little thick that way it stays put.Useing a syringe(without needle) to inject about 30ml into my arse then your ready.First time I used it I was able to keep my inflatable ball in me longer and was soooo much easier to push out,as well as being able to inflate the ball bigger than I had been able to previously.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Do you people like rubber toys? Is it just me or is rubber a worthless material? I have tried eros silicone extra concentrated and ky jelly as well as lubrifist but it all dries out VERY quick. When I have the plug in for a while and take it out it's almost dry.

I guess plastic is a better material for buttplugs at least.

• 5 weeks later...
there's always piston personal lubrication, or millenium ID.
they last longer, piston never dries out *from what i've read on label*
plus, millenium doubles as message lotion