The Only LUBE Topic

analease

We have tried many different lubes but we were wondering what lubes etc that you all swear by?

I used to hear a lot about j-lube and crisco but haven't seen any of this in the uk. Would it be worth my while shipping this in from the states?

EDIT-

I have merged all the lube topics and tried to qoute what people were originally talking about so not to confuse anyone. That would explain why many topics here say edited by anllover - i added the quote wink.gif

please if you have a lube question read through and post if you dont find your answer. if you have a suggestions please also read through to be sure it hasnt been talked about.

please keep this TOPIC ON-TOPIC and a serious talk about lube.

thanks
anllover
Edited by anllover

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(analease @ Apr 2 2007, 10:49 AM) [snapback]4857[/snapback]

We have tried many different lubes but we were wondering what lubes etc that you all swear by?

I used to hear a lot about j-lube and crisco but haven't seen any of this in the uk. Would it be worth my while shipping this in from the states?

J-lube is the cheapest and best,water soluble and you can buy it on all gay and poppers websites from europe-
Have fun !

QUOTE(analease @ Apr 2 2007, 05:49 AM) [snapback]4857[/snapback]

crisco is just a brand of shortening
but its cheap and easily availiable in the US so it became famous in the gay-community in us
i recommend reading this article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_lubricant

i for one use most times water based aqua-glide
sometimes mixed with x-man silicone based lube Edited by anllover

There's one called fisting gel that I think is fantastic and by far my favourite for everything going. Edited by anllover

We use water soluble AstroGlide.The only problem we have with it is when going fast and furious and she starts squirting you have to reapply it.But you are going to have that problem with any water based lubes. Edited by anllover

Do you prefer to feel like there's lube there or just know that its there but not feel it? Does that make any sense?

Difference between KY and spit is the best thing I can come up with!

I went through a stage of liking the silicon based stuff, but then changed back to water based cos I like the squidgy feeling and it is easier to clean up quickly.

Try this page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=36

Looks like they've got some brilliant ones there, the Elbow Grease stuff is actually the brand I'm sure I've got, but its in different packaging and is more of a gel. Edited by anllover

QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 2 2007, 03:19 PM) [snapback]5046[/snapback]

Do you prefer to feel like there's lube there or just know that its there but not feel it? Does that make any sense?

Difference between KY and spit is the best thing I can come up with!

I went through a stage of liking the silicon based stuff, but then changed back to water based cos I like the squidgy feeling and it is easier to clean up quickly.

Try this page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=36

Looks like they've got some brilliant ones there, the Elbow Grease stuff is actually the brand I'm sure I've got, but its in different packaging and is more of a gel.

Well, if the lube is being used on me then i love to feel that slippery sensation, you know the one like when you stand on ice and you know you are gonna slip, lol

However it has to be as slippy as possible but still stick to my hand and not get squeezed off on entry if i am to have any chance of fisting him biggrin.gif

Cheers for the link to that store, they never used to have as much stuff, looks great

I don't think I've ordered from them but know my hubby has (when he bought me a new rabbit tongue.gif) and was quite happy with them.

Maybe try gloves to make it that bit more slippery?

QUOTE(analease @ Apr 2 2007, 06:47 PM) [snapback]5124[/snapback]

However it has to be as slippy as possible but still stick to my hand and not get squeezed off on entry if i am to have any chance of fisting him biggrin.gif

i inject some lube in my ass with a syringe (without needle of course) in my ass before i start to play
so its all pre-lubed wink.gif

i also tried a lot of things.

i started with normal salad oil, which was cheap and enough for that time. as the toys grew bigger i treid several lubes like ky and the like. but none of these was the right one.

then i tested j-lube and crisco. crisco is fun when you want it messy. it´s VERY sticky and doesn´t dry out. but what i hated was the smell and that it was a real pain to wash it away from the body after playing. and if it gets on shirts, bedstains etc. it´s really hard to clean them.
j-lube is very effective. it´s the most slippery i tried. but it´s also very very messy. better put a big latex cover under you but then it´s fun if you like to be oiled up everywhere. you can also mix it with crisco or ut a few drops of clove oil into it when mixing. also very good for opening up.

since a few years i only use bodyglide from eros. for me it´s the best. never dries out, is very slippery, it´s easy to wash off and it´s very effective. the only downside is that it´s a bit expensive (like 28€ for 250ml). but my ass is worth that biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Edited by anllover

For adult storebought stuff, nothing beats Eros Bodyglide. We've also made a homebrew of pre-creamed vegetable shortening and mineral oil (corn oil works well too). Soften the shortening in a microwave for about 30 seconds or so, mix in the oil & mix it all together with an electric mixer until it's the texture you want. Add as much or as little oil as you want. The stuff is GREAT for anal, is slippery forever and isn't a total bitch to clean up after (paper towels work best) -- and it's cheap & easy!! Edited by anllover

By far the best I have found to date is a mixture. For big toy use and for fisting we pre lube with KY Jelly and then top it off with a bit of astroglide. The two combined are incredible! Not much slicker out there, and the combo is pretty inexpensive. Washup is easy, just a hot wet washcloth and you are good.

I also pre lube inside with astroglide. I just lay back and hold open and squirt it in, no syringe needed here! Edited by anllover

I just tryed some called (ID Lube), it came free with a new toy, I just got. I'm going to buy a full size bottel of it. biggrin.gif Edited by anllover

best i have used is some stuff called 'super slik' Edited by anllover

QUOTE(Toyplay @ Apr 4 2007, 11:38 AM) [snapback]6554[/snapback]

I just tryed some called (ID Lube), it came free with a new toy, I just got. I'm going to buy a full size bottel of it. biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Jaffa-cake @ Apr 4 2007, 04:42 PM) [snapback]6707[/snapback]

best i have used is some stuff called 'super slik'

Not keen on either of those personally! Edited by anllover

My personal opinion...best of "Ready-to-use" lube in the world...
WWW.PUMPHOUSE.ME.UK
Search for "A.D.1" tongue.gif Edited by anllover

I bought Eros Light Love and thought it would be like eros bodyglide but eros light love was really really bad, but I havnt tested eros bodyglide yet, Are those two almost the same or different? someone who has tried them both who can answer maybe? Edited by anllover

I for a long time use crisco and elbow deep and is the best. Edited by anllover

Am guessing this was a reply to the previous lube topic and its a wrong button been pressed.

QUOTE(Minx @ Apr 8 2007, 09:07 PM) [snapback]8849[/snapback]

Am guessing this was a reply to the previous lube topic and its a wrong button been pressed.

yes, it seems so. thus, i merged the topics smile.gif

QUOTE(analease @ Apr 2 2007, 03:49 AM) [snapback]4857[/snapback]

J-Lube and Shaft, combined. Shaft is a less noxious, slightly thinner "version" of Crisco. This gives me the best combination of lubrication and consistency.

http://www.mr-s-leather.com/cgi-bin/mr-s/c...doms_lubes.html

I tracked down some j-lube in the uk and it arrived this morning crazy.gif
Hmmmm, can't wait until i get home from work tonight smile.gif hopefully he will be up for trying it out.....oooh, i'm all excited crazy.gif

QUOTE(analease @ Apr 13 2007, 04:00 AM) [snapback]10715[/snapback]

I tracked down some j-lube in the uk and it arrived this morning crazy.gif
Hmmmm, can't wait until i get home from work tonight smile.gif hopefully he will be up for trying it out.....oooh, i'm all excited crazy.gif

so how was it? Edited by anllover

Best for me is: some greasy lube on the beginning and when natural ass-lube starts being produced switch to water soluble lube (J-lube kind)

regards,

cb Edited by anllover