Prolapse party site is up

peteyboy

[quote name='prolapsequeen' date='20 January 2012 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1327106752' post='562068']
Hi guys- what a week!!! We shot for 5 days straight- DGG, Ava, Amy Brooke, Proxy PAge and Chastityy Lynn. Insane content. Try this on for size. Massive prolapsing and squirting with me DGG Ava and Amy Brooke. Link http://www.filesonic.com/file/xHUuHH2
[/quote]
And all girl

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='prolapsequeen' date='21 January 2012 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1327106752' post='562068']
Hi guys- what a week!!! We shot for 5 days straight- DGG, Ava, Amy Brooke, Proxy PAge and Chastityy Lynn. Insane content. Try this on for size. Massive prolapsing and squirting with me DGG Ava and Amy Brooke. Link http://www.filesonic.com/file/xHUuHH2
[/quote]

Thanks. I'll support whatever you do!

[quote name='prolapsequeen' date='21 January 2012 - 12:45 AM' timestamp='1327106752' post='562068']

[/quote]
Well done, does sexy Chastity prolapsing also now ?

http://prolapseparty.thumblogger.com/

[URL=http://img143.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=164128789_tduid1933_404_123_371lo.jpg][IMG]http://img143.imagevenue.com/loc371/th_164128789_tduid1933_404_123_371lo.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Edited by gapeee

The lettering at the beginning was VERY ANNOYING especially right in the middle of the screen, and I have seen that in some of your other clips too.

The beauty of the girl makes up for it, a YOUNG AURORA SNOW to me, and the action was pretty good, it was obvious a script was needed, and the men were were they are supposed to be, behind the camera and quiet, not helping with the lube, or push the girls hand in etc etc.

A script in a full movie would really make this awesome, and I will repeat myself to you, I have one I would gladly give to you for free so that you can act out, and only involves a few costumes, nothing fancy, but would make a BIG difference, some of the girls especially Ava seemed lost.

You keep shooting like this and you will have my membership for sure. If interested on the script send me a PM.

[quote name='Califfa' date='28 January 2012 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1327789158' post='564333']
What about Mya Nichole? she seems to just need a push (literally hehe) to prolapse.
[/quote]

I know right? I heard she got hooked on drugs and is out of bus. I tried-sad

[quote name='peteyboy' date='19 December 2011 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1324332391' post='539827']
That sounds like a cool trip, but [u]we[/u] don`t want to see him doing that, would not mind seeing you or Ava for that matter tough.
[/quote]

Will you drop the male/no male debate already?!?

"we, we, we..."...

Correction: YOU don't want to see it. Fine.

Others do.

Live with it.

would love to see ava having here big prolapse and getting a cock sticked in while here prolapse is still out. and then she gets fucked with her prolapse still out ;) that would be very nasty. and what about pissing on/in prolapsed assholes? ^^

[quote name='bigdick00' date='31 January 2012 - 03:06 PM' timestamp='1328022375' post='564809']
would love to see ava having here big prolapse and getting a cock sticked in while here prolapse is still out. and then she gets fucked with her prolapse still out ;) that would be very nasty. and what about pissing on/in prolapsed assholes? ^^
[/quote]

That would be cool.

Also a man fucking DDG's prolapse or AVA's...

And what about a prolapse bukkake!?

It would be cool to se DGG or AVA fuck some girl with a strap-on while prolapsing her own ass.

Prolapse in a nudist beach?! hehehe

Prolapsequeen: So what PP.com is doing is really fun and edgy. It odd that you rarely see Jay sinn shoot from under a girl with her squatting. like Ty does in Coming Out My Ass. Gravity helps with the size - and if you let it linger, and relax, it's marvelous. Sometimes they even look like big happy wet pussies.

It would be really nice if the webmaster of PP.com would sell DVD's and/or Blurays direct to people. Watching streaming is not always good quality, and you can't play with the remote and do A-B looping like you can on a dvd player. DVD's/Blurays seem to scale better to big HD TV's too b/c the video scaler in a dvd player is dedicated to larger format screens rather than laptop's output jack.

Any plans to offer hard disc copies to your fans? Please let us know!!

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Hi guys here is a long trailer from a massive prolapse party we held in LA last month. Finally found a file uploader that still works. Amy Brooke, Ava Devine, Chastity Lynn, Proxy Paige, and of course or darling DGG. Let me know what you guys think. Planning another trip to LA in early April with Alyssa for 3 HOLE days (literally) Any suggestions for other invites. Here is link http://www.filedropper.com/prolapsepartylatrailer1

Enjoy!!!

[quote name='peteyboy' date='30 December 2011 - 10:06 PM' timestamp='1325300806' post='550511']
I agree with you and we both know a real lesbian would never use ANYTHING that even closely resembles a dick like a dick shaped dido.

Now as far as she listening to potential customers 1) only time will tell and 2) she is [size="5"]smart [/size]by doing that if she want to make money with the site, if people don`t like what they see , they will not buy or join whatever the case might be
"give the people what they want ' they say.....

And Lastly I hate that too oh god oh go oh god crap and that PHONY breathing, that no one believes she is enjoying,when the bitch is getting fucked up the ass and her pussy is as dry as a prune, they have ALREADY invented k‑y‑jelly‑gel for God`s sake PROPS?

o

Do we know each other, petty?
Play Nice!
--bf
[/quote]

PQueen,

Thank you for another exciting trailer - your website looks better than ever.

One question that comes to mind while watching these, though - is there any reason that I've never seen anyone put a fist up Ava's sweet brown ass? I'd love to see that, and I imagine there are at least a few of you would like to do it, no?

[quote name='prolapsequeen' date='15 February 2012 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1329337206' post='569129']
Hi guys here is a long trailer from a massive prolapse party we held in LA last month. Finally found a file uploader that still works. Amy Brooke, Ava Devine, Chastity Lynn, Proxy Paige, and of course or darling DGG. Let me know what you guys think. Planning another trip to LA in early April with Alyssa for 3 HOLE days (literally) Any suggestions for other invites. Here is link http://www.filedropper.com/prolapsepartylatrailer1

Enjoy!!!
[/quote]

Rly nice! But when you make very deep anal fisting with HKJ?

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='ass_man' date='28 February 2012 - 09:47 PM' timestamp='1330490836' post='573589']
super awesome vid Prolapsequeen. If you want to see even edgier and bigger prolapse you should check out some of my posts or just search "Bud_Man Prolapse Play"
[/quote]

Hi guys- making plans for my next trip to LA. So far on the roster for prolapse party is the ultimate gaping Russian slut Alysa who we will be playing with for 3 hole days. Dee Siren an incredibly nasty pussy and anal prolapse squirting anal slut from Houston (see her with Niki Hunter in Jay Sins Anal Buffet 7), Amber Rayne, Ashlynn Leigh a gorgeous baby faced crazy over sexed anal loving newbie, and of course our dear Amy Brooke who is indescribable as you know. Cant wait- its gonna be first week in April ina gorgeous house in Topanga canyon with a private pool, jacuzzi and lots of soft beds to play on. Cant wait.

[quote name='prolapsequeen' date='05 March 2012 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1330962576' post='575328']
Hi guys- making plans for my next trip to LA. So far on the roster for prolapse party is the ultimate gaping Russian slut Alysa who we will be playing with for 3 hole days. Dee Siren an incredibly nasty pussy and anal prolapse squirting anal slut from Houston (see her with Niki Hunter in Jay Sins Anal Buffet 7), Amber Rayne, Ashlynn Leigh a gorgeous baby faced crazy over sexed anal loving newbie, and of course our dear Amy Brooke who is indescribable as you know. Cant wait- its gonna be first week in April ina gorgeous house in Topanga canyon with a private pool, jacuzzi and lots of soft beds to play on. Cant wait.
[/quote]

Alysa + amy brooke + dee siren....

oh boy :blush: nice collection :notworthy:

[quote name='prolapsequeen' date='05 March 2012 - 03:49 PM' timestamp='1330962576' post='575328']
[/quote]

That sounds fabulous! Can I request lots of well directed light so we can see right inside Alysa? Both her holes? She has a cavernous vag as well as the best rectum, but no-one seems to capitalise on it! There have been a few posts lately complaining about black holes- we'd like to see clearly all the way to her sigmoid at least. A big Collin speculum would also be a huge turn-on if you can get one- use on both holes pls. Edited by Rushy

[quote name='Rushy' date='05 March 2012 - 09:41 PM' timestamp='1330983681' post='575408']
That sounds fabulous! Can I request lots of well directed light so we can see right inside Alysa? Both her holes? She has a cavernous vag as well as the best rectum, but no-one seems to capitalise on it! There have been a few posts lately complaining about black holes- we'd like to see clearly all the way to her sigmoid at least. A big Collin speculum would also be a huge turn-on if you can get one- use on both holes pls.
[/quote]

I second this. yes, we need to see inside the gapes, all the way. And I'd like to request a prolapse-sucking train... you know, a circle with all the girls sucking the anal prolapse in front of them and having their prolapse sucked at the same time...

Thanks. I love this trailer. :notworthy:

[quote name='pumpkin' date='07 February 2012 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1328667827' post='566686']
Prolapsequeen: So what PP.com is doing is really fun and edgy. It odd that you rarely see Jay sinn shoot from under a girl with her squatting. like Ty does in Coming Out My Ass. Gravity helps with the size - and if you let it linger, and relax, it's marvelous. Sometimes they even look like big happy wet pussies.

It would be really nice if the webmaster of PP.com would sell DVD's and/or Blurays direct to people. Watching streaming is not always good quality, and you can't play with the remote and do A-B looping like you can on a dvd player. DVD's/Blurays seem to scale better to big HD TV's too b/c the video scaler in a dvd player is dedicated to larger format screens rather than laptop's output jack.

Any plans to offer hard disc copies to your fans? Please let us know!!

Thanks, and keep up the good work.
[/quote]

I 2nd this request. The streaming quality is not ideal especially on a large HDTV. Being able to slow motion and a-b is also a huge thing. Keep up the awesome work and please consider the request for us members.

Thanks

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.