"Maria" NEW Russian girl? Who's she?

Guest joller86

Personally, couldn't care less if she's/was a man. She looks women enough to me and does all crazy new stuff, the only question I have is: Is all web-site project was abandoned or what?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='gninori' date='31 May 2012 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1338466863' post='606560']
few people realize that an artificial vagina can't be large enough to take a fist, and small penis-sized dildos have to be constantly inserted not to let the artificial orifice tighten and close again
[/quote]

I saw a disturbing film called "the skin I live in" where a mad spanish surgeon changed a man into a woman (sorry, plot spoiler). He gave him/her a series of dildos getting larger and larger to make sure the hole stayed open and she was ready. Anyway, I hope Maria will be ready soon!

[quote name='frenchst' date='06 August 2012 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1344287742' post='630299']
I saw a disturbing film called "the skin I live in" where a mad spanish surgeon changed a man into a woman (sorry, plot spoiler). He gave him/her a series of dildos getting larger and larger to make sure the hole stayed open and she was ready. Anyway, I hope Maria will be ready soon!
[/quote]

Well that's exactly what they do in real life :)

Would be great to see Maria paired up with HotKinkyJo, just them with their hands and huge toys going at each other for an hour (or two), taking turns taking themselves to their limits.

[quote name='frenchst' date='07 August 2012 - 12:15 AM' timestamp='1344287742' post='630299']
[/quote]
yes, i watched 2 or 3 mainstream films dealing with the theme of man-to-woman post-op (re)habilitation and they show dildos and why they use them to get the new vagina in shape, stretch it and not to close again. of course, the almodovars' movie was the one i was right thinking of when i wrote that note :)

• 2 weeks later...
Orthogal, can you please indicate when the site is going to be ready? You previously said it would be up by the 1st August but we are now midway through the month. What is happening?

Is it just me that has old-fashioned taste?
I can not believe why people think this person is amazing.
For me there is absolutely nothing that turn me on about this person - only the tits are okay.
Face is not pretty at all.
Pussy in a way strange and distasteful.
The body is masculine with a boys ass.
I do not write this to offend anyone - just to see if I'm the only one who does not have that taste.

[quote name='vwjohn' date='16 August 2012 - 08:22 PM' timestamp='1345144934' post='633362']
Is it just me that has old-fashioned taste?
I can not believe why people think this person is amazing.
For me there is absolutely nothing that turn me on about this person - only the tits are okay.
Face is not pretty at all.
Pussy in a way strange and distasteful.
The body is masculine with a boys ass.
I do not write this to offend anyone - just to see if I'm the only one who does not have that taste.
[/quote]

this almost reads like poetry! thank you for putting your point of view so elegantly.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='WebRanger' date='30 October 2012 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1351592281' post='665655']
I still hope, would be a nice Christmas gift :P
[/quote]
there's still time for a Christmas present for 2012. please. we've been good, honestly!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Wow, this is a super popular thread! Also, thanks! I didn't know much about this girl.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='sgv42' date='26 September 2013 - 06:40 PM' timestamp='1380213611' post='902387']
http://www.everythingbutt.com/site/shoot.jsp?shootId=31377

:)
[/quote]

look...

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=88715

Andrea

• 5 years later...

This site will not be open becosue of russians who stole content.

On other hand I know that is for sale.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.