Worried I'm loosing some control or sensation

Stretched Hole

[font="Times New Roman"]Hey everyone I'm 37 and have been playing for at least 25 of those years. I'm moderately stretched compared to a lot that I see on this board I can take a fist with little warm up I have a couple of toys that are between 2.5 to 3 inches in diameter. Anyways I'm not sure how long this has been the case but I now notice I cant always tell if I just have fart or if its going to more. and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Anymore I don't play as often as I once did. when I was in college I was with a girl that fisted me almost daily now I might do it once a month so I don't think taking a break is the answer or at least not what I want to do :-) so any advice? [/font] Edited by Stretched Hole

Interesting - this is not a problem that I have. Granted, I'm only 31, but I have been going at it for quite some time. I'd be interested to know what you find out!

I dunno- I guess it's all part of stretching. I've been at it for a LONG time and while I have noticed differences, i find that I am WAY more in touch with my cunt than most-
literally and figuratively. I still know the difference between having to fart and having to shit.

• 2 months later...
I'm not in too dissimilar a boat. Most of the time I can tell the difference, but not all the time. I've been stretching for about 5 years and have noticed an increase in gas. I have the strength to hold the gas in and I think that's where the confusion starts. The longer I've been holding it in the more the pressure builds up and eventually it's to a point where I can't tell if it's purely air pressure or whether it's something more. That's the point I go to the bathroom even if it's only to let all the air out!

• 4 weeks later...
I have had this problem for a while now and it used to bother me. I am in my mid 40s and have been shoving all sorts of things up my arse since i was mid teens. The problem is my mangina is so loose that I cant release a fart silently, my arse lips vibrate like I'm blowing a huge raspberry. Also I get ALOT of juice build up after playing and the juice production can last for over half a day which is great when I want to spend a whole day spreading my cheeks as I'm already lubed up, but is a hassle when I have to go out somewhere - I don't want arse juice showing through my pants when I go out.

I now just plan my arse play a bit better and take a few more toilet breaks. My arse is so loose now that If I wear boxers I can feel my arse lips hanging down which might not sound good But I really enjoy the feeling. Oddly enough I can't seem to get myself to prolapse which is what I'm working towards.

I have not had any serious accidents so I say what the heck.

• 1 month later...
I've never done anything like fisting or anything like a prolapse and I am not interested in doing that much, just a simple gape. I am only a little gaped, but still pretty tight, but I still have noticed differences since I started (feeling like you need to fart but holding it back) and things like that

• 3 months later...
What happens if you have diarrhea? it must be a nightmare,one im afraid of too. My problem is that when I fart it sounds like a QUEEF which often a friends reply will be "that sounds tampered with". It's a little embarrassing to say the least.

to peterose: Go see a proctologist is my advice. This problem is caused by loose anal veins. I had the same problem and it was caused by the hemorrhoid veins protuding out of my ass (not even large, but I could feel them). The proctologist will be able to push them back in, by injection or surgery, and they will seal the anus more tightly afterwards. You will be able to fart normally again, it was a funny feeling for me because it was so unusual.

[quote name='sss222' date='22 May 2012 - 01:00 PM' timestamp='1337709659' post='603379']
to peterose: Go see a proctologist is my advice. This problem is caused by loose anal veins. I had the same problem and it was caused by the hemorrhoid veins protuding out of my ass (not even large, but I could feel them). The proctologist will be able to push them back in, by injection or surgery, and they will seal the anus more tightly afterwards. You will be able to fart normally again, it was a funny feeling for me because it was so unusual.
[/quote]

The crazy thing is that I always sounded like that,it just seems worse now.

As I said, go see a proctologist if it really bothers you, he's the only one who can help you. Have you already been at one?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.