Should I continue?

cheman386

I have been stretching for a couple of years now. It started with small things then like all moved up to larger items. The last plug I took was around 3.75" diameter. My problem is this, i have not stretched now for about 4 months because of flatulence that seems hard to control. When i do fart it has that "loose asshole" sound to it....to the point somebody at work said your farts arent supposed to sound like that till your old! I am in my late 20's. I would love to keep stretching but cannot have this kind of side affect. Did I rush things or do other people have this problem? I hoped after several months of not stretching it would get better but it really hasn't. Any help would be appreciated!

If you gape your ass you take in air. Thats the most likely course, it happens to me too.
And yes your hole is going to sound looser.
Theres really nothing to worry about.
So yea i think you should just carry on and have fun.

Dude - my asshole sounds like a drunken duck when I fart. Honestly - I have to ask, who gives a damn what someone thinks about how your farts sound? The people that matter don't mind and the people that mind don't mater. Do you enjoy it? Has it become a defining moment in how you 'get off'? If so - then what do you care? Enjoy it and keep stretching that hole!!

• 4 weeks later...
I'm actually trying to get my hole as loose as possible. I consider you to be lucky.

Farting has much more to do with what you eat than what you stretch. Also, the sound depends very much on the hair you keep down there (lots = more silence, shaved = loud). I can't help but wonder why you let you coworkers ear your farts, and how your coworker is such an expert in old people's farts. :)

If you're worried about people hearing strange sounds, learn to have more control down there. I did, and I'm glad. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Of course you should continue, and let your farts sound however they do. I don't sound a fart in public, if at all possible. A paper towel or napkin folded up and put on your hole muffles farts TONS, too.

• 5 months later...
Guest groovydude29m
i have same problem but i know theres no fixing it i like the feeling that i cant help it ,so just embrace it and keep going ,

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.