apples

yella

if you put them in, you need to make sure you can retrieve them...
last thing you want is to wind up in hospital having to explain your situation to a doctor. Edited by ultimate gigalo

If you think that you might have trouble pushing it out just put the apple in a condom and hold on to the end.
But as you become more advanced this won't be necessary.
Hope you have fun.

Guest Hugeass
Apple are great to use, I put an apple in a thin plastic bag and insert it like that, so you can retrieve to apple by pulling on the bag, I have a video with an apple on xtube, just search lazyplayer-187 :)

I would say stick to softer round things. Last month I got an apple stuck. It was probably too big, but I found it hard to push out. I like oranges and softer round things. I find them not as likely to get stuck.

Apples can be very fun, but they vary a lot in size, so be sure to measure them and know your limits! They are easier to put in than put out, this is especially true if you keep them in for several minutes, when your hole has had time to close a little bit. So, start small and safe, go slightly bigger carefully, and you should have a lot of fun. :)

[quote name='Golfrog' date='01 September 2011 - 05:08 PM' timestamp='1314922106' post='420240']
Apples can be very fun, but they vary a lot in size, so be sure to measure them and know your limits! They are easier to put in than put out, this is especially true if you keep them in for several minutes, when your hole has had time to close a little bit. So, start small and safe, go slightly bigger carefully, and you should have a lot of fun. :)
[/quote]

i wanna repeat; unless you've stretched your hole to point where you can fit a fist inside, it'd be pretty difficult to retrieve.

Two more things with apples:

- They are hard objects. This means the max apple diameter you can use is [i]smaller[/i] than your usual max diameter. Be careful when choosing an apple.

- They come in many sizes, it shouldn't be too hard to find apples less than 2" in diameter for example. Be sure to buy several different sizes, start small.

[quote name='yella' date='23 August 2011 - 09:36 PM' timestamp='1314153370' post='406920']
How safe is inserting apples and does size make a difference? I don't want anything getting stuck up there. any advice is appreciated :D
[/quote]

Better safe than sorry, but in my experience what goes up must eventually come down. Of course size [b]does[/b] make a difference as you will surely find that out on the way in. If it is stressful going in then it will be stressful coming out. If you panic about getting it out it might be a sorry situation, but if you are patient and keep in mind that the sphincter has already stretched enough to let the said apple pass one way there is really no reason to expect that surgical intervention will be required for it to go the other way. The gut has a mind of its own and will push out what it does not want in there of its own good time. Just be ready for it when it happens and enjoy.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.