Help me prolapse!

mAtUxAz

Hello everyone! ^_^ I am new into fisting and prolapse, so I need some help.
How I could increase size of my prolapse, because it's small anyway even after hard training and big veggies insertions. :down: Any advices? :drool:

To prolapse takes a lot of time and training. If you are in a hurry you might get in to trouble and have heavy bleeding. Not funny. Your ass need to have time to transform. Take your time and do not move to fast.

[quote name='Heero25' date='24 August 2011 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1314240009' post='408368']
what should you do 1st to get started go right to pumps or stretch big 1st then pumps
[/quote]

you MUST take your time. I've been training my asscunt for YEARS and still only have a 2" prolapse.
If you rush it, you WILL cause yourself damage and that shit isn't funny or sexy.

Take your time and enjoy the journey.

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='25 August 2011 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1314285725' post='409246']
you MUST take your time. I've been training my asscunt for YEARS and still only have a 2" prolapse.
If you rush it, you WILL cause yourself damage and that shit isn't funny or sexy.

Take your time and enjoy the journey.
[/quote]

Thanks for you reply (for everyones's :rolleyes: )
If you can, please add photo of your prolapse someday. Thanks :lol:

Yes, I know that I copied obergine's video, but I did that 'cause results are the same. I do not own any camera, so I just wanted to post, how it looks like...

[quote name='mAtUxAz' date='14 September 2011 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1316024913' post='438844']
Yes, I know that I copied obergine's video, but I did that 'cause results are the same. I do not own any camera, so I just wanted to post, how it looks like...
[/quote]
it does seem a bit misleading though

Bullshit. Who doesn't own a camera?

[quote name='Rosebutt' date='15 September 2011 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1316096056' post='440345']

Bullshit. Who doesn't own a camera?
[/quote]

I

[quote name='niceguy' date='24 September 2011 - 06:21 AM' timestamp='1316838091' post='456259']
O.k cool, I just want to know how you did it. Any advice?

Thanks
[/quote]

I used inflatable buttplug. Each 5 insertions pumped one more time. I was doing that till my ass started bleeding (only a bit). Then I done a half-hour rest and continued training next 2 hours. Thats all!

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everybody,

I like to give advice but this is how it worked for me so hope it works on you to.
I start with relax, take a hot bath or shower and clean yourself insite with medium hot water.

For me then i already have a rosebutt or small prolapse and then the real stuff begins.
Heat up the room for a nice temp and slowly start working youre ass with dildos and youre fist.
After a while put in youre pump and with not to much presure take it out.

Leave it like this for as long as you like and than start working youre ass again with youre dildos.
On the end i take a hot shower with the pump over my rosebutt and i go lying on my bed for as long as i hold it.
Sometimes my muscles in my back hurt, then i take it off and have a nice prolapse.

I takes time so dont haste youreself, sometimes i bizzy like 4 to 6 hours and than i`m beat butt filled with plesure.
Sorry for the bad englisch hope you can use it.

Ciao krabi

[quote name='Krabi' date='05 October 2011 - 10:01 PM' timestamp='1317848484' post='479177']
Hello everybody,

I like to give advice but this is how it worked for me so hope it works on you to.
I start with relax, take a hot bath or shower and clean yourself insite with medium hot water.

For me then i already have a rosebutt or small prolapse and then the real stuff begins.
Heat up the room for a nice temp and slowly start working youre ass with dildos and youre fist.
After a while put in youre pump and with not to much presure take it out.

Leave it like this for as long as you like and than start working youre ass again with youre dildos.
On the end i take a hot shower with the pump over my rosebutt and i go lying on my bed for as long as i hold it.
Sometimes my muscles in my back hurt, then i take it off and have a nice prolapse.

I takes time so dont haste youreself, sometimes i bizzy like 4 to 6 hours and than i`m beat butt filled with plesure.
Sorry for the bad englisch hope you can use it.

Ciao krabi
[/quote]

• 6 months later...
[quote name='MMTTXX' date='01 September 2011 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1314895368' post='419783']
Heya! I just trained my asshole FOR REAL 6 HOURS WITHOUT STOPPING!
Results HERE:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=rLQsC-G648-
[/quote]
fucking amazing!

[quote name='MMTTXX' date='01 September 2011 - 05:42 PM' timestamp='1314895368' post='419783']
Heya! I just trained my asshole FOR REAL 6 HOURS WITHOUT STOPPING!
Results HERE:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=rLQsC-G648-
[/quote]
fucking amazing!

[img]http://i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p633/SlickJam/picsoidh.jpg[/img]
Off yourself this time off course...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.