Beth's "Cyber-Sexy" Exploits

Nasty_beth

I sometimes wind up chatting with people about my anal fetish. I'm going to start sharing transcripts some of my conversation with you, because you all know how much I love the attention.

This first one gets pretty extreme, so stop reading if you dislike the idea of semi-forced impalement. No really, it's horrible.

[i]"That's it baby, let me own that nasty little shit hole of yours. Once I've broken your arsehole I'll be able to stick all kinds of things up it. Wanna punch your asshole, ram my fists right in there then whip them back out, leaving your shitter hanging wide open, slack and destroyed. And when I'm not fucking your arse I'll slide a speculum in there and stretch it wide, so your asshole is permanantly open. When me and my mates stagger back from the pub we can all wank into your hole, fill you to the brim with spunk. Would love to get a bunch of fellas pissing into your gaping ass too, using your ruined but as a toilet. Your anus will be completely owned by men, no mater what my depraved little mind thinks up, you have no say. That nasty shit hole belongs to me."

"Drag me to the pub with you. Bend me over a table and let anyone use me as a toilet, filling my guts to overflowing with their piss and cum. Watch my tummy swell as more and more strangers empty their bladders into the gaping funnel of my bum. Some of them might fuck my pussy, piss sloshing and squirting out of my arse with every thrust. Make me crawl outside and stand, the contents of my guts gushing out of my gaping holes and pouring down my legs. Then your could go to work with your fists, punching into my arse, pounding my innards so hard I can see and feel my belly bulging out around your knuckles, knowing this is just the start of my anal destruction."

"That's so hot, all those strangers spunking and pissing in your ass. That would make such a nasty mess. Loving the thought of it all oozing and squelching out your shit tunnel as men take turns to pound your cunt. Your arse is too ruined to squirt the mess out. Now it just falls out. I'll wedge a pint glass up your ass so people can put change in it while you're on all fours, paying to fuck your pussy like the nasty whore you are. Then it's time to take out the glass and punish your anus. Men take turns to punch their fists into your hole as you bend over the bonnet of a car in the car park out the back. You sob at the humilliation of being so exposed and brutally abused infront of so many strangers, men and women. You can hear people gasping in disgust behind you, knowing that their reeling in shock from the sight of your nasty asshole being punished more than anyone could think possible as bear bottles and double fists hammer away at you dirty hole. Me and another guy then grab your ankles and spread your legs wide apart as everyone who's watching begins to take pictures of your hole, hanging wide open, your glistening rose falling out and drawing itself back in again, over and over as you pant for breath. Piss, cum and nasty brown ass juice trickling down your thighs while camera phones click and flash away at the sight of your freakish shit ring..."

" Ass I lie there, face pressed against the cold metal, feeling as if my guts have been pounded to a pulp, I think that's it. I think I'm done, but the mob have other ideas. Strong hands yank me to my feet and I cry out, afraid my insides are going to fall out of my bum, but only a fresh gush of fluid splashes onto the tarmac. I am dragged over to a set of tall concrete bollards and roughly lifted by my hips and sat on one, my tiptoes barely touching the floor. The smooth, dome of the bollard is too wide to slip into even my wrecked butt, but I feel it nestling there, pushing against my ring. Loud, coarse voices are shouting, calling for me to be impaled, broken, destroyed. I find you in the crowd and meet your gaze, my eyes pleading, conscious always of the heavy hands resting on my shoulders."

"I see the look of fear builing in your wet eyes, your lips quiver as the whooping and hollaring strangers man-handle you onto the bollard. I try to move closer to you, concerned that this might be a step to far but as I get closer a couple of the guys that know you're with me push me back. At the same time the hands on your shoulders push down. Some drunk slapper in the crowed eases your arse cheeks apart, making it easier for the bollard to penetrate your anus. You shake your head as the tears begin to trickle down your cheeks. "Please, no..." but your pleads are met with cheering and laughter as your forced slightly further down the bollard. Your face twists in pain and you let out a howl. I can see that the head of the bollard is firmly buried in your asshole. Your anus, stretched to absurdly abnormal size as it gives way to the cold, glossy bollard. You look like your about to pass out and men hold you in place, stopping you from toppling off the bollard that has completely obliterated what was once such a sweet, tight little hole when we first met. The men then hoist you off the bollard. There's a loud suction noise as your shitter releases the vacuum that's built up in your ass. They hold you well clear of the ground and spread your legs, your enormous asshole looks like a deep dark cave in the dim light of the car park. A nasty mess falls out of your arse and splatters all over the floor. Almost unconcsious, the men line your ass up with the bollard again and all but drop you onto it. Your eyes go wider than ever before as you let out an inhuman scream, this time the bollard is almost a good foot inside your poo hole. Everyone cheers as I'm held back, made to watch the final destruction of your rectum..."

"Once more, a sickening, sucking, squelch as I am lifted back off the pillar once more, tears streaming down my cheeks as the men count to three, preparing for a final effort. They slam me down, two tugging my thighs, one gripping my waist and letting his full weight drag me downwards. The thick concrete cone plows into me, the broken mean that was once my rectum offering no resistance to its passage. As the domed tip penetrates deeper than ever into my colon, I begin to scream, but it quickly becomes almost impossible to breath, my colon now filled and stretching further and further up inside my torso, crushing my diaphragm up into my lungs. Greater and greater width is forcing its way between my cheeks, ripping the mangled remains of my anus and rectum ever wider, until I hear a sharp crack and know that my pelvis is being forced apart to accommodate the massive intrusion. My squashed guts, under greater and greater pressure, feel as if they're going to explode. Red, meaty flesh is forcing my pussy wide open as my womb is almost forced out of my body, cervix protruding into the dirty night for all to see. Finally, with my buttocks scant inches from the ground, my descent grinds to a halt to the cheers of the lecherous mob."

"All but fucked to death, you stare facantly at the floor. Short gasps from your lips are the only thing that let me know you survived this brutal mass rape and torture. A pool of your own liquid shit pools around the base of the bollard and a stream of piss flows freely from the remains of you swollen, bulging cunt. The laughter from the crowed grows even more and the men take out the flacid cocks and piss all over you in a final display of complete disrespect and lack of sympathy. A few of the men then hoist you off the bollard and let your limp body drop to the floor. What was once your anus omits foulest farting sounds as you slump onto your belly. A couple of the guys then force me to my knees and push my face between your buttocks, I try to resist but the push harder until my face is almost fully submerged in the rank, gaping hole between the cheeks of your arse. I cough and splutter but they force my face into your arse even further, the crowed cheers as they use your ruined shit tunnel to humiliate us both..." [/i]

Wow! That's set the bar for how intensely and destructively you imagine your ass being abused. I love it.

Can we have some more please?

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='10 June 2011 - 05:09 PM' timestamp='1307750987' post='325677']
More to come as and when I get something relevant. ;)

Perhaps you'd like to chat to me and indulge my darker side?
[/quote]

if we could somehow arrange a meet-up, maybe we can discuss it in person; i'm in desperate need of someone to anal fist me.

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='30 June 2011 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1309463659' post='342795']
if we could somehow arrange a meet-up, maybe we can discuss it in person; i'm in desperate need of someone to anal fist me.
[/quote]

I'm the wrong side of the pond, as far as that's concerned.

[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='30 June 2011 - 06:45 PM' timestamp='1309484723' post='342954']
I'm the wrong side of the pond, as far as that's concerned.
[/quote]

oh... didn't bother looking at the info on the left; my bad.
you're in the UK :D Edited by ultimate gigalo

• 1 month later...
[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='11 June 2011 - 01:09 AM' timestamp='1307750987' post='325677']
More to come as and when I get something relevant. ;)

Perhaps you'd like to chat to me and indulge my darker side?
[/quote]

Oh yes thats Dark - ready to chat about that arss hole of yours anytime xxx

[quote name='well69hung' date='02 August 2011 - 07:22 PM' timestamp='1312338126' post='374564']
Oh yes thats Dark - ready to chat about that arss hole of yours anytime xxx
[/quote]

me: QUESTION!!!
you: yes?
me: what the heck's a bollard?

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='03 August 2011 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1312386255' post='375407']
me: QUESTION!!!
you: yes?
me: what the heck's a bollard?
[/quote]

It's a sort of fat post they put in the street to stop vehicles going where they shouldn't. Maybe you don't have them in the States.

• 2 weeks later...
Another encounter, this time with someone from Rosebuttboard. ;)

[color="#FF00FF"]Wednesdays. I hate Wednesdays. Some people call it "hump day", I don't know why - I never get humped on Wednesdays. I doodle on the jotter beside the cash register at Buttass Heavy Construction Supplies and Sundrys, the trade store where I've worked part time for the last two years while I put myself through university. I'm dressed in a corporate polo shirt and skirt, both black, with the BHCSS logo on my breast. Checking the clock, mounted high on the wall of the large shed that serves as the shopfloor area I sigh, only two more hours until I can go home."
[/color]
[color="#0000FF"]I've been watching you all day, had a thing for you since we sat in the same seminar at uni together and I saw you crossing and uncrossing you legs nervously in class, each time your short little skirt riding higher until I saw the soft contour of your tight little ass pressed against the chair, so firm, still keeping its shape, and as you crossed your legs one more time you flashed a glimpse of your neatly trimmed dark red patch just kissing the tip of your clit and your soft pink asshole which I knew one day I would destroy... but after only being with you twice a week at uni, i knew I would have to work faster, and so when work ads were posted in halls I went for the same company you did, and seeing you here for the first time now, 2 hours before the end of my shift, I knew... i had to make a move... so I asked if you could come down to my truck to sign off on some orders i was bringing in...[/color]

[color="#FF00FF"]"Hey," I wave as I push through the plastic curtain to the warehouse yard, "you know I'm not meant to sign off delivery notes, right? I mean I just do checkouts." I brush my hair back from my face, squinting in the chill wind, "What did you REALLY ask me out here for?"[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]I push you up against the van, not by force, but simply by walking up to you, with a look of determination. you have nowhere to go i lean in as if to kiss you but hover inches away from your neck as you feel my hand brush up against your thigh and slide slowly but swiftly up between your legs. You inhale as you feel my fingers slip up along your smooth cuntlips, they moisten almost instantly and i feel it as i slide my fingers back along them but instead of pulling my hand away i gently move it down to the crack of your ass and notice you exhale as you instinctively part your legs unwittingly, but is this an invite to your soft sweet ass. I whisper to your ear "You know I'm not really supposed to be delivering all this stuff anyway, its why I parked here with no cameras... so what do you think i asked you here for? and why did you just spread for me?"
[/color]
[color="#FF00FF"]Shivering involuntarily, I wrap my fingers around your wrist, stilling your wandering hand for a moment. "Same reason I didn't wear any panties to work," I grin, slightly sheepishly, "what the hell? It's hump day, right?" I press your hand hard against me, my pussy hot against it, and wrap my other hand around your neck, moving in to kiss you. After a few minutes of heavy make-out, I pull away. "Hey, how about we get out of the cold? Is there space in your van?"[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]"I didn't think you were up for this I gotta admit; so I'll give you a choice, do you wanna be surprised or not?" you look at me and before you even finish asking for a surprise you feel a sharp sensation in your neck and pass out. I take my hand from between your legs and cant resist inhaling, cinnamon and orange zest with a hint of vanilla and an edge of iron... something almost metallic. I get to work and when you wake you are a little shocked as you find yourself bound across your chest, your legs are spread up and to the sides with your legs lashed up and to the top corners of my van as you face out to the back of it and i stand before you. You feel pain in your ass but it is also pleasurable, Your hands are free so you feel and then look to see four curved supporting brackets... they are all lodged in your ass curving into it, hooked around the ring muscle of your ass and each has a high tensile cord hanging from it and each is fixed to a small pully at one of four points on the doorframe of the back of my van, I hold the ends of all four cords in my hand and you see me slowly pull and gape your ass to almost four inches in diameter in one go. I ask you softly as you gasp silently... "Surprise... what would you like now?"[/color]
[color="#FF00FF"]
"Owww-ack!" I make an odd sound in the back of my throat as I groggily become aware of the cold breeze blowing into my anus as it is pulled apart by the hooks. "I thought you just wanted a quickie!" I blurt out. Looking down my chest, I notice my nipples are standing firm. My first reaction is to blame the cold once more, but then the throbbing warmth in my belly betrays the real cause. I'm actually enjoying this... weirdness. "What would you like now?" I hear you repeat your question. "Um... That actually feels kind of good." I reach down and run my fingers around my stretched anus, feeling it's rim pulled curiously square by the hooks. "What are you going to do? Fuck me now?"[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]I chose to take this as a request a pulled my stiffening cock out slowly and without warning slid my hand deep into your cunt and used your sticky wet cuntslime as lube as i rubbed it up and down the growing length of my cock. I slid slowly into your ass spreading your depths as you gasped and rode you like this til you shuddered in orgasm from me punching your depths alone. I pull out and tug on the cords once more spreading you much wider and push in and down on your tummy forcing a large prolapse from your ass about nine inches in length, I grab it in my hand and slide my cock inside it and use it to masturbate with as i lean in to kiss you.
[/color]
[color="#FF00FF"]It's a curious sensation as your dick passes unhindered through my spread asshole, straight into my rectum, bumping against the bak before twisting it's way up into my colon. It hurts like hell, but the sensation of having a dick in me is a turn-on in itself. Never the less, I'm surprised to find myself cumming from this deep ass fucking. My orgasm has barely subsided when you slam your hand down onto my spasming tummy, the full force of the blow squashing my whole rectum out of my asshole. I yelp in shock, watching in amazement as you stuff your dick inside the pink tube of my flesh and grasp it, your fingers pinching my tender ass meat against your hard cock, furiously pumping it until you stiffen and spew hot gouts of semem into my ass pipe with a long grunt. There's a nasty sucking, slurping noise as you tug my ass off your cock like a used condom, leaving it hanging below me like a tail, jism dripping from it's ravaged tip.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]you seem to be enjoying this, and are used to the stretch, so i tug more and tell you you have a choice, you can let me pull as much of your guts out to prolapse you as much as possible, or you can do it yourself, the consequences are these, if I pull it out, I will leave you like this in my van, prolapsed all night and let all my friends cum all over it, or if you pull it out I will film it and we can send a copy either to your parents or your boyfriend with you announcing what a whore you are?[/color]

[color="#FF00FF"]"I'll do it!" You tug on the cords, yanking the corners of my square sphincter another inch apart. "Ouchjesus! I said I'll do it!" Reaching between my spread legs, I grasp the fat tube of meat that used to be my insides. It feels hot and inflamed between my palms. I try to tug it away from my body, but the cum smeared flesh just slips through my fingers. In vain I try wrapping the prolapsed meat around my hand and tugging, but painful as it is, no more will come out. "No, you have to tug it out from inside." Condescension drips from your words as you speak, a smirk crossing your lips. Twisting my wrist at a right-angle I use my free hand to ease my fingers into my ass tube, but to no avail, I just can't reach to get my fist deep enough to pull any more ass meat out. "Um, I think that's as much as it'll go, you know?"
[/color]
[color="#0000FF"]I tell you it can go further, but if you can't manage on your own I can help you, but you have to ask me... also you will need to relise that this means you will be left with my friends all night who will play with and come on your prolapsed assmeat, but you will be the one who will have to jack them off on your own ruined useless shit-tube... I kiss you deep and slow whilst squeezing your ass and I tug the chords once more and demand an answer from you...
[/color]
[color="#FF00FF"]"Ouuuch!" My asshole stretches, pulled taut, looking like a square of pink flesh between my thighs, with a sick, footlong prolapse hanging out. "I can't do it!" I gaze at you with tears in my eyes. "I can't do it, okay?"
[/color]
[color="#0000FF"]I ask you does this mean you agree and you nod... I push your hand aside and lean over you grabbing your tit in my mouth as i lick and suck on it whilst shoving my entire fist in your hole and half my forearm disappears into your depths, you feel me grab some assflesh in your depths and feel yourself unravel and have a strange reverse-cramping sensation as if you were relieved deeply and as i pull off your breast you see my arm outside of you with almost a full meter of assflesh hanging from your hole. I put my arm in again... two more feet come out the second time,,, as we reach my place I open the doors and you get assaulted for dogs jump in and I rub peanut butter all over your prolapsed rectum, " you'll stay here all night, have fun with my friends, and remember, you need to make sure they all come as we agreed... I'll se you in the morning and then we can get started properly, I wanna stretch you really wide and deep ok hun?"[/color] Edited by Nasty Beth

• 2 weeks later...
yeah good plot!! thanx for your imaginarium!!
the zoo is good idea and reading about that night in the van will be a treat :)
let's bring a horse and your friend laura in for breakfast :!!

[quote name='yanu' date='27 August 2011 - 05:52 PM' timestamp='1314467533' post='412815']
yeah good plot!! thanx for your imaginarium!!

let's bring a horse and your friend laura in for breakfast :!!
[/quote]

You're welcome! :) Catch me on chat and that might just happen.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='chipster8253' date='30 June 2011 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1309463221' post='342791']
I would love to explore your darker side, it looks about as dark as mine.
[/quote]

Chipster????
Do we know each other?
--bf

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='04 June 2011 - 03:42 AM' timestamp='1307158920' post='320273']
I sometimes wind up chatting with people about my anal fetish. I'm going to start sharing transcripts some of my conversation with you, because you all know how much I love the attention.

This first one gets pretty extreme, so stop reading if you dislike the idea of semi-forced impalement. No really, it's horrible.

[i]"That's it baby, let me own that nasty little shit hole of yours. Once I've broken your arsehole I'll be able to stick all kinds of things up it. Wanna punch your asshole, ram my fists right in there then whip them back out, leaving your shitter hanging wide open, slack and destroyed. And when I'm not fucking your arse I'll slide a speculum in there and stretch it wide, so your asshole is permanantly open. When me and my mates stagger back from the pub we can all wank into your hole, fill you to the brim with spunk. Would love to get a bunch of fellas pissing into your gaping ass too, using your ruined but as a toilet. Your anus will be completely owned by men, no mater what my depraved little mind thinks up, you have no say. That nasty shit hole belongs to me."

"Drag me to the pub with you. Bend me over a table and let anyone use me as a toilet, filling my guts to overflowing with their piss and cum. Watch my tummy swell as more and more strangers empty their bladders into the gaping funnel of my bum. Some of them might fuck my pussy, piss sloshing and squirting out of my arse with every thrust. Make me crawl outside and stand, the contents of my guts gushing out of my gaping holes and pouring down my legs. Then your could go to work with your fists, punching into my arse, pounding my innards so hard I can see and feel my belly bulging out around your knuckles, knowing this is just the start of my anal destruction."

"That's so hot, all those strangers spunking and pissing in your ass. That would make such a nasty mess. Loving the thought of it all oozing and squelching out your shit tunnel as men take turns to pound your cunt. Your arse is too ruined to squirt the mess out. Now it just falls out. I'll wedge a pint glass up your ass so people can put change in it while you're on all fours, paying to fuck your pussy like the nasty whore you are. Then it's time to take out the glass and punish your anus. Men take turns to punch their fists into your hole as you bend over the bonnet of a car in the car park out the back. You sob at the humilliation of being so exposed and brutally abused infront of so many strangers, men and women. You can hear people gasping in disgust behind you, knowing that their reeling in shock from the sight of your nasty asshole being punished more than anyone could think possible as bear bottles and double fists hammer away at you dirty hole. Me and another guy then grab your ankles and spread your legs wide apart as everyone who's watching begins to take pictures of your hole, hanging wide open, your glistening rose falling out and drawing itself back in again, over and over as you pant for breath. Piss, cum and nasty brown ass juice trickling down your thighs while camera phones click and flash away at the sight of your freakish shit ring..."

" Ass I lie there, face pressed against the cold metal, feeling as if my guts have been pounded to a pulp, I think that's it. I think I'm done, but the mob have other ideas. Strong hands yank me to my feet and I cry out, afraid my insides are going to fall out of my bum, but only a fresh gush of fluid splashes onto the tarmac. I am dragged over to a set of tall concrete bollards and roughly lifted by my hips and sat on one, my tiptoes barely touching the floor. The smooth, dome of the bollard is too wide to slip into even my wrecked butt, but I feel it nestling there, pushing against my ring. Loud, coarse voices are shouting, calling for me to be impaled, broken, destroyed. I find you in the crowd and meet your gaze, my eyes pleading, conscious always of the heavy hands resting on my shoulders."

"I see the look of fear builing in your wet eyes, your lips quiver as the whooping and hollaring strangers man-handle you onto the bollard. I try to move closer to you, concerned that this might be a step to far but as I get closer a couple of the guys that know you're with me push me back. At the same time the hands on your shoulders push down. Some drunk slapper in the crowed eases your arse cheeks apart, making it easier for the bollard to penetrate your anus. You shake your head as the tears begin to trickle down your cheeks. "Please, no..." but your pleads are met with cheering and laughter as your forced slightly further down the bollard. Your face twists in pain and you let out a howl. I can see that the head of the bollard is firmly buried in your asshole. Your anus, stretched to absurdly abnormal size as it gives way to the cold, glossy bollard. You look like your about to pass out and men hold you in place, stopping you from toppling off the bollard that has completely obliterated what was once such a sweet, tight little hole when we first met. The men then hoist you off the bollard. There's a loud suction noise as your shitter releases the vacuum that's built up in your ass. They hold you well clear of the ground and spread your legs, your enormous asshole looks like a deep dark cave in the dim light of the car park. A nasty mess falls out of your arse and splatters all over the floor. Almost unconcsious, the men line your ass up with the bollard again and all but drop you onto it. Your eyes go wider than ever before as you let out an inhuman scream, this time the bollard is almost a good foot inside your poo hole. Everyone cheers as I'm held back, made to watch the final destruction of your rectum..."

"Once more, a sickening, sucking, squelch as I am lifted back off the pillar once more, tears streaming down my cheeks as the men count to three, preparing for a final effort. They slam me down, two tugging my thighs, one gripping my waist and letting his full weight drag me downwards. The thick concrete cone plows into me, the broken mean that was once my rectum offering no resistance to its passage. As the domed tip penetrates deeper than ever into my colon, I begin to scream, but it quickly becomes almost impossible to breath, my colon now filled and stretching further and further up inside my torso, crushing my diaphragm up into my lungs. Greater and greater width is forcing its way between my cheeks, ripping the mangled remains of my anus and rectum ever wider, until I hear a sharp crack and know that my pelvis is being forced apart to accommodate the massive intrusion. My squashed guts, under greater and greater pressure, feel as if they're going to explode. Red, meaty flesh is forcing my pussy wide open as my womb is almost forced out of my body, cervix protruding into the dirty night for all to see. Finally, with my buttocks scant inches from the ground, my descent grinds to a halt to the cheers of the lecherous mob."

"All but fucked to death, you stare facantly at the floor. Short gasps from your lips are the only thing that let me know you survived this brutal mass rape and torture. A pool of your own liquid shit pools around the base of the bollard and a stream of piss flows freely from the remains of you swollen, bulging cunt. The laughter from the crowed grows even more and the men take out the flacid cocks and piss all over you in a final display of complete disrespect and lack of sympathy. A few of the men then hoist you off the bollard and let your limp body drop to the floor. What was once your anus omits foulest farting sounds as you slump onto your belly. A couple of the guys then force me to my knees and push my face between your buttocks, I try to resist but the push harder until my face is almost fully submerged in the rank, gaping hole between the cheeks of your arse. I cough and splutter but they force my face into your arse even further, the crowed cheers as they use your ruined shit tunnel to humiliate us both..." [/i]
[/quote]

just fukin wow

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='07 August 2011 - 04:05 AM' timestamp='1312689936' post='381687']
It's a sort of fat post they put in the street to stop vehicles going where they shouldn't. Maybe you don't have them in the States.
[/quote]

nah we have them. but most just don't know what they are called.

• 1 month later...
[quote name='English Rose' date='17 December 2011 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1324156566' post='537534']
lovin it! Have Pm'd you and sent a YIM add
[/quote]

Thanks! I get lots of adds on yahoo, so let me know your YIM name so I don't ignore you. :)

[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='17 December 2011 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1324157481' post='537546']
Thanks! I get lots of adds on yahoo, so let me know your YIM name so I don't ignore you. :)
[/quote]

i kinda need your feedback on one of my older stories, "the big stretch 2" (my own personal sequel to the one who made the original big stretch

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=32311

take your time.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.