The Illustration Game

Nasty_beth

How selfish of me, starting a new thread when I haven't yet finished writing the story from the other one yet! :P

Actually, I'm struggling with the other story and want something to take my mind off it, and hopefully renew my enthusiasm so I can get it done a little quicker.

Here's how it works. I'm going to write a very quick and filthy little story. I want you to supply the illustrations. Post pictures of whatever you want to happen and I'll update this thread with the next part of the story, based on your illustrations, every day or two. No limits, I'll write whatever you show me. :)

Let's see what you've got.

Here's one of my favorites from the KNOCKOUT series:

[url="http://g.e-hentai.org/s/016076be95/3757-4"]Bunny Corset with Huge Built-in Anal Plug[/url]

[quote name='lordodie' date='09 February 2011 - 03:43 AM' timestamp='1297223036' post='253813']
Here's one of my favorites from the KNOCKOUT series:

[url="http://g.e-hentai.org/s/016076be95/3757-4"]Bunny Corset with Huge Built-in Anal Plug[/url]
[/quote]

It's lunchtime at the Rosebutt Café. I gaze idly at the dregs of my second coffee and contemplate ordering a third. Just as I'm wishing I had something fun to do this afternoon, the door swings open and Lordodie breezes in, carrying a brown paper wrapped package.

"Hey, Beth!" He buys an espresso and slides into the seat opposite mine. "How's it going?"

I sigh, my forehead wrinkling as I my eyebrows raise in exasperation. "Nothing going here. I'm sooo booored!"

Lordodie takes a sip, wincing at the heat. "That's a pity."

"How about you? In town picking up a little something for the weekend?" I wink at the package on his lap.

"This?" He lifts it onto the table. "Actually, it's probably right up your street, Beth. Why don't you take a look?"

The packet has already been torn open at one end. I tip the contents out onto the plastic table top. "What the hell is it?" I stare at the pile of dark blue velvety material, wrapped around a thick tube with a white furry pom-pom on the outside. He lifts it up and straightens it out, until I can clearly make out the shape of a garment which appears to be half corset and half swimsuit, with a smooth, domed column, well over a foot long and about five inches thick, sticking up from the gusset, on the inside.

My eyes widen. "Ooooh! Wow. And who've you got that for then?"

"It came mail order from Japan. Actually, I just ordered a stack of uh, comic books, but this turned up instead. I was just on my way to he post office to send it back..." He pauses, with a mischievous little smile twitching at his lips. "Unless you want to try it on?"

"What!? Here? Are you serious?" We're all alone in the café, except for my flatmate, Laura, serving behind the counter. I suppose it's not as if she's never seen me stuff things up my bum before. Wearing this thing in front of her will probably just make her jealous. "What the hell, okay. Hey, Laura! Could we get a dish of butter over here?"

When she's finished giggling at the crazy Japanese corset, Laura seems determined to hang around our table and watch me get into it, or get it into me, whichever makes most sense. She even slathers the tube with handfuls of butter for me, while I undress. Lordodie holds the bottom of the column flat against the tabletop, while I awkwardly clamber through the leg holes. With my feet on the floor, the end of the dong rests against my back, just below my shoulder blades. Sitting on the table's edge, I swivel around until I can get my feet up onto a chair and then pull myself upright, so I can sit myself down with the thick, greasy, dome between my buttocks.

In my mind, I fervently thank whatever graces arranged for the party last night, which saw me greet the dawn with an enormous buttplug wedged inside my rectum. My "friends" were ever so apologetic about it. So much so, that three of them spent half an hour pulling it out and then putting it back in to make sure their technique was just right. As such, all I have to do is take a deep breath and relax my butt muscles, before I feel my sphincter begin to part as my body weight presses the fat object into my anus.

That's not to say it didn't hurt though. "Fuuuuuuuck...!" The buttplug last night was probably just as thick as this shaft, but it tapered to a point, unlike this one, which swells to its full thickness straight away. My hole burns, stinging as it is rudely forced open and the dome disappears inside me, just an eighteen inch, hard plastic, tower visible below my buttocks now. All of a sudden, I slip down a few inches, the last resistance of my anus giving way, fully stretched around the smooth sides of the tube, allowing it to slide unimpeded into my rectum, which it rapidly fills, entirely.

I grunt, a stab of pain from my full rectum, the dome colliding with something inside me, halting my downward progress. Laura is kneeling on the table behind me now, holding my shoulders. "Come on, Beth! We've just got to get it round the bend. You can do it!" I'm aware of her touch, but it's only when she stands up and adds her body weight to mine, that I realise she means to force me further down this monster shaft. I'm wriggling my hips around in an effort to ease the tremendous pain, but it's not until Lordodie, standing between my legs, leans all his considerable bulk (:P) on my thighs, that I let out a scream. I'm screaming in panic because I'm sure I've just felt something inside me break. In one smooth movement the full length of the dildo disappears inside me, punching all the way up into my colon, and my buttocks touch the table once again.

"Oh shit, Beth!" Exclaims Laura, peering over my shoulder, "look at your belly!"

Blinking away tears, I look down at my perspiration slicked torso. "Oh shit!" I echo. My skin is pulled taught over a large bulge, protruding just below my navel. "What the fuck?" I enquire, running a hand over my deformed belly, feeling the hard object under my skin.

"That's where the corset comes in." Lordodie gently pulls the garment up around me, until it just about covers my boobs. "Hold it right there for me." I grip the fabric at my chest. Joining Laura behind me, he carefully threads the lace through the first top pair of eyelets and then firmly yanks it tight, almost winding me. Laura holds me upright as I gasp for breath and Lordodie continues to lace me up, working lower and lower, until I can feel the dildo being pushed upright inside me, my guts becoming more and more crushed around it. Blood rushing loud in my ears, I'm on the verge of panic when he finishes tying a neat bow in the small of my back and announces that he's finished.

After several minutes spent getting used to my newly extra hourglass shaped body, my companions help me off the table and I take a few shaky, bow-legged steps around the café, much to their delight. Laura rushes up behind me. Lordodie bursts out in fits of laughter and I look over my shoulder questioningly. "Check it out," says Laura, between giggles, "I'm totally fisting your arse!" In the polished steel surface of the counter, I catch a glimpse of our reflection. She has her whole arm, up to the elbow, buried inside the plastic tube in my butt. I can't feel a thing.

[quote name='lordodie' date='11 February 2011 - 09:19 PM' timestamp='1297459156' post='254825']
Pretty good! Now you just need to wear that corset out to a nice party, under a little black dress. =]
[/quote]

The rest of the afternoon passes pleasantly. From some corner of the stock room, Laura manages to liberate a bottle of Bacardi and quite soon after, Lordodie decides it would be a simply wonderful idea to build a tall tower out of all the coffee cups. The ensuing game of drinking Jenga sees us through until closing time, accompanied by much laughter and crashing crockery.

"Hey, bitch! Still up for partying tonight?" Laura shouts at me as she hurries to empty the contents of the till into the cash box.

"Fuck, yes!" I yell back, busily shovelling broken tableware into the black sack Lordodie holds open for me. He's swaying a little. "Party? Ima come too, kay?" Laura either has her sensible hat on, or she's just being a bitch.

"Dude, you're really not invited..."

"Girl, [i]we're[/i] not invited!" I blurt out. "You just heard that, what's her face, Slaggy McBitch-Tits, or whatever, chick from your course, you know, is having her birthday at, like, BedLamb, and you said we should go, 'cos that guy you like is going... You know, her boyfriend, or husband, or whatever."

Laura shoots me a deadly glance over her shoulder from within the refrigerator, but Lordodie cuts in before she can respond.

"BedLamb!? What the fuck is that?"

"Trendy Agro-pub, in an old house that used to be a mental hospital... A haunted mental hospital. We don't usually go there," Laura adds hurriedly, "the drinks are well pricey and they only serve mutton based micro-brews, so..."

"OhmyGod!" I exclaim, "I've got the best idea!" Grabbing a [i]sharing-size[/i] bottle of Coke from the chiller, I effortlessly poke it up inside the corset's ass tube, pulling it out and repeating it a couple of times to emphasise my point. "You see? You with me now?"

To their credit, the others soon cotton on when after emptying out the Coke, I fill the bottle with a random concoction of spirits from the surprisingly well stocked cabinet in the café's little back room. With the lid screwed on tight, I replace the bottle in the warm plastic tube penetrating my insides, and slip my knickers on over the corset, to hold it in place. Fortunately, my little black dress goes on over the corset without looking too weird, except for the fluffy bunny tail sticking out from under it, of course. "Wooo! LBD, bitch!" Giving the last table a final wipe, Laura dashes off to get changed into a similar outfit of her own.

Leaving Lordodie to pay for the taxi, Laura and I climb the stone steps to the doors of the town-house/asylum turned eco-pub/bistro. I try not to waddle too obviously, despite the cramp in my squashed belly and heavy weight of hooch in my behind. "Evening, ladies. Names, please?" The bomber jacket clad doorman eyes us over a clipboard.

"Uh... We know Cindy, uh, Sandy. Um, it's her party tonight."

"Are you on the list?" He's clearly not impressed.

"No...." I cross my fingers behind my back. "But we [i]are[/i] really, really hot."

The impassive eyes gaze at the pair of us and then over his shoulder, through the door, at the room full of mostly dudes. "Okay, go on in."

As we walk, arm in arm, through the posh, wood-floored vestibule, Laura whispers, "What about Lordodie? Shouldn't we wait?"

"He'll be fiiiiine," I reply, my voice filled with confidence.

Well, as it turns out there are enough men ready and waiting to buy us drinks, that Laura and I don't have to sneak off to the loo, to neck half the bottle of butt-smuggled spirits each until well after midnight. After that things get quite a bit hazier. Lordodie must have managed to bribe his way in, because he definitely got thrown out with us after I slapped a guy who kept on pulling at my bunny tail. I'm not sure how I got home, but the next thing I remember is waking up on the sofa with Laura, in a tangle of arms and legs.

"Whatimeizit?"

"Fuckingfuck..."

I stagger to the kitchen and swallow a pint of ice cold tap water in one go. As the chill spreads down my throat I realise my insides feel weird. I'm still wearing the corset, tightly squeezing my abdomen around the fat rod embedded in my bowels. I've been wearing this thing for nearly twenty-four hours. At least I'm not the only one suffering. A glance out of the window reveals Lordodie sprawled on the path, cuddling the wheelie bin and fast asleep in a pool of rapidly drying vomit.

Love it, great stuff, it's so good having a crazy hot image turned into a story. What to do with such a stretched out arse?

Might i suggest something along the lines of... http://g.e-hentai.org/s/d531693045/57421-17

x

[quote name='ignatz' date='13 February 2011 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1297622728' post='255766']
Love it, great stuff, it's so good having a crazy hot image turned into a story. What to do with such a stretched out arse?

Might i suggest something along the lines of... http://g.e-hentai.org/s/d531693045/57421-17

x
[/quote]

I definately agree... she could be at a party with a huge toy, and it just falls out by accident leaving a cavernous hole in her behind...

Let me have a go at this.

Additioanl motivational imagry:
[url="http://g.e-hentai.org/s/431224596e/112298-7"]I Call 'Em 'Gape Panties'[/url]
[url="http://g.e-hentai.org/s/e8a00104c8/30038-10"]More 'Gape Panties'[/url]
[url="http://g.e-hentai.org/s/aabea99328/30016-9"]Road Cone Fun[/url]

Monday mornings sucked. My head still hurt from drinking way too much over the weekend. I hadn’t passed out in my own vomit since I was 19 and stationed at Fort Hood, Texas when I was a corporal over a decade ago. I guess it just goes to show that sometimes a guy never learns.

I tried to ignore my lingering headache and focus my attention at the task at hand. Following my usual morning routine, I was making the final adjustments to the large butt plug that would work Mandy’s veteran asshole for the rest of the day. Mandy was my personal secretary. She was a cute, mousy, little blond in her early 30’s. You know the type: Bubbly personality. Terminally flirty. Every guy at the office’s wet dream. I’d been plugging up her ass for years, ever since we discovered our mutual love of the gaping female nether hole over a few too many beers at the bank’s Christmas party some time back. However, while her ass was nice and pliable, it could never take anything as gargantuan as the plug corset Beth had tried on for me over the weekend; her hips just weren’t wide enough. Beth had seemed to enjoy the corset, or should I say the plug built into the corset, so much that I’d just let her keep it. Hopefully, I’d get to see her wearing it often in the future. The memory of her walking around in that little black dress, flirting with all the guys at that party, dancing with Laura on the dance floor, all the while me knowing that her not so little butt hole and a significant length of her lower intestine were being obscenely stretched by a giant plastic tube still stirred the blood in my dick. But I digress.

“Mr. L.O., would you mind finishing up? I need to get the Franklin account filed before lunch,” Mandy asked politely as my mind wandered again. She was bent over my desk with the skirt of her suit thrown up over her back while she reached around to pull her ass cheeks apart helpfully for me. I had the 3” x 12” rubber dong about half way up her bum when I had gotten distracted. I didn’t go for normal butt plugs, as in my very learned opinion the tapering at the end allowed the sphincter to relax and defeat the entire purpose of the exercise. As such, I preferred plugs that either were a consistent thickness along the entire length or even got wider towards the base. Of course this required rubber or leather panties to be worn to keep the plugs in, but that was a mute point; she had to wear panties anyway, didn’t she?

“Sorry Mandy, here you go,” I apologized as I forced the plug to bottom out in her, well, bottom. I massaged her well toned ass cheeks as she squeaked in surprise and tensed at the unexpected violation. “I trust this is to your satisfaction?” I asked as I pulled up her leather panties, situated them around her waist and attached the tiny padlock at the small of her back, locking the plug in her ass until I took it back out just before we left for the day. The lock was unnecessary as she would never take it out without asking, but we both enjoyed out little game together and the added aspect of submission really got her juices flowing. Sometimes I was a little jealous of her boyfriend Jeff as she was usually so hot and bother by the time she got off work that he was the one who got thrown onto the bed and fucked when she got home, not the other way around.

“That’s just about right. Thank you Mr. L.O.,” Mandy said as she stood up and smoothed out her pin striped skirt over her bubble butt. She would be moving around the office all day with that large plug shoved up her backside while most of our coworkers would be oblivious to the plight of her straining sphincter and well stretched lower intestine. “Although, I’ve really started to be able to get around without much discomfort in the last week or so; in fact, I almost forget I have this in me sometimes. I think we may need to step my butt up a size or two tomorrow,” she said mischievously and grinned.

“I think that is a lovely idea, Mandy!” I responded. “Why don’t you take the petty cash credit card down to the boutique over lunch and buy a few more appropriately sized models and we’ll try them on for size tomorrow morning. In fact, clear my schedule from 8:00 to 9:00 tomorrow morning so we have enough time to properly fit your hole.”

“Of course, Mr. L.O.,” she responded as she headed for the door, ass swaying provocatively as she did. “Don’t forget, you have a 10:00 AM with Mr. Bixby from City Mutual and an 11:00 AM lunch meeting with Mr. Stevens from corporate.” With that she was out of my office and back to her duties. Damn it! I hate it when she leaves but I love watching her go!

I looked at my desk clock; it was 9:20 and was annoyed. Or at least I should be. Janet’s till from Friday had come up 5 cents short. Again! This was a reoccurring problem with the girls who worked the drive through window. Despite my extraordinary leadership and motivational abilities, and I have the corporate certificates and impressive looking awards framed on the wall to prove it, those girls just kept misplacing money. A nickel here. A dime there. I swear! If it wasn’t for me covering for them they would have been sent packing years ago! Of course, I had reviewed the security tapes from last week and I’d watched Janet deliberately open her drawer, pull out a nickel, and drop it down her abundant cleavage; all while looking at the camera and smiling mischievously. A good manager’s job is never done I guess.

I opened my lower left desk drawer to retrieve my Teller Correctional Panties, as I liked to call them. They were something of my own invention. They looked a lot like a normal garter belt at first glance, but that’s where the similarity ended. A garter belt went around a woman’s waist with straps hanging down and ending in clips to hold up stockings, but these panties were slightly modified. The straps that hung down did not end in clips but small metal hooks. They were designed to be inserted into a woman’s anus and pulled tautly outward forcing the most delicious gapes. I’d dubbed them Gape Panties. I’d tried to sell the design to a few lingerie companies but it seems that the world just isn’t quite ready for models to walk down the Paris runway while reporters and socialites examine their colon health from the comfort of their seats. I guess I’m just ahead of my time.

I walked out of my office and passed Mandy’s desk on my way to the drive through tellers’ booth. She was hard at work surfing the web for latest in butt busting paraphernalia and nodded politely at my passing. I glanced at the screen long enough to see she was on a page that catered to gay men with a particular fetish; tomorrow morning should be fun, I thought to myself.

I reached the locked door to the drive through tellers’ booth I banished all traces of a smile from my face and put on my best disappointed frown; back to business. My key card allowed me access to the booth and I stepped inside. Only the two tellers who worked the drive through, Mandy and myself had unfettered access to this part of the bank; a fact which allowed me a certain freedom to choose only very qualified women for the teller positions back here.

“Good morning, Mr. L.O.,” Janet and Mai said in unison as they glanced at me from their positions. While Janet was a slightly older red head in her late 30s, Mai was younger lady in her later 20’s and of Japanese descent. Both women took care of themselves however, and my dick hardened at the sight of them. They were both naked from the waist down, save for garter belts, stocking and heels. While such a dress code would have been scandalous at any bank in the world, they got away with it because the outside wall came up to their chests and hid their lower bodies from our customers. No one inside the bank had access to their booth that wasn’t already in on their unorthodox dress code, so they couldn’t be surprised by their coworkers either.

The only two seats in the room were two tall stools on which they would sit. The stools themselves were normal; the large cone shaped plugs mounted to their tops were not. The cones were wide enough at the base that there was no way that their butt cheeks could ever actually touch the stool’s seats, but that was the point. At the moment, Janet was sitting down attending a customer while Mai was standing at the back of the booth filling out paper work. Mai turned slightly, without interrupting her work, to give me an excellent view of her dilated and gaping anus. Japanese Henti artists had at least one thing right: The sight of a beautiful Asian girl with an obscenely gaping anus was truly art. I walked up beside Mai, pretending to inspect her work. My hand, as nonchalantly as possible, found her shapely ass cheeks, squeezed it once and then disappeared up between those same shapely ass cheeks; her sphincter quickly adjusting itself around my wrist. Mai, to her credit, barely registered a flinch.

“Good weekend, Mai? I asked.

“Not too bad, Mr. L.O.,” she responded without missing a beat. “I was visiting y parents up state all weekend. Needless to say, I’m glad to be back to work. They do get very tiresome.”

“Parents can be like that,” I responded starting to pull my hand out slightly until her young sphincter was tautly stretched around the largest part of my clenched fist before allowing my hand to be sucked back into her needy body. “I don’t go home much for that very same reason.” I took up a slow, steady rhythm of fisting her ass as she continued to appease the bureaucracy and I waited for Janet to finish up with her oblivious customer: A cranky old lady who wanted her check cashed with this many $20s, that many $10s and the rest in rolls of quarters. Who the hell needs $50 in quarters in the 21st century anyway, I asked myself. Finally, Janet finished up and the cranky old lady drove off. “Would you mind putting that on hold for a few minutes while I have a word with Janet?” I asked Mai, regretfully extracting my hand from her softly convulsing anus.

“Certainly, Mr. L.O.,” she responded, equally regretfully. The slight flush on her cheeks, the ones on her face not below the ones below her waist (stay with me here people), the only noticeable telltale of how much she was getting into her impromptu fisting. She returned to her seat, lined up the cone shaped plug under her recently vacated rectum and lowered herself down. The muscular ring opened up like it was accepting an old friend, which it most definitely was, and she pulled her feet up to the highest set of bars on the stool to place her full weight onto her ass’s outer ring. Mai really did love the dress code at her job!

I took a step over to Janet as she turned on her stool to face me; a knowing look in her eye. “What can I help you with, Mr. L.O.?” she asked. I sized her up, like I always do when she’s in this position. Her natural F cup breasts were almost busting out the top of the almost-too-revealing-to-be-appropriate-in-a-business-environment silk blouse she normally wore; possibly the source of the aforementioned cranky old lady’s crankiness. However, most of the male customers, and even some of the female ones, appreciated the view very much and so no one ever said anything to her about her choice of tops.

Just below where her blouse ended her engorged and dripping pussy lips were clearly visible, as was the lower part of the cone shaped plug violating her well worn asshole. My eyes traveled back up her body in a most unprofessional manner to meet her eyes once again. I banished the smile that had formed on my face and put my best disappointed frown back on; the one I had put on earlier before getting distracted with Mai. My momentary lapse in sternness did not go unnoticed my Janet, but it do go uncommented on. What good is her pretending to screw up and me pretending to punish her if we don’t play our preordained rolls?

“It seems that your till came up short again last Friday, Janet. This is your seventh discrepancy this month.” Janet’s face showed sudden bewilderment and she cast her eyes down, right on queue.

“Ooooh! Busted!” Mai proclaimed from behind me.

I turned my head around to look at Mai briefly to reprimand her. “And your record is none too brilliant either Ms. Zhu. I suggest you attend your customer and leave the employee correction to me, the manager. You know, the guy who makes the big bucks to make sure that you two still have jobs tomorrow,” I said with a slight twinkle in my eye. Mai, looking properly scolded, found something else to focus her attention on; I’m pretty sure it was more the wiggling of her hips to force the plug further into her ass than it was the impatient looking man in the pickup truck at her window.

I returned my attention to the errant teller in front of me, “Here at Town Bank we do not condone or tolerate sloppy money handling; this is a bank after all! I’m afraid you leave me no choice but to apply corporal punishment or to put in the paper work for your position’s immediate termination. It’s your choice. Which is it going to be?” I already knew the answer before I even asked the question; it’s the same ultimatum I give her once or twice a week.

“I’m sorry sir, I guess I need reminding again,” she answered without meeting my eyes. “I do get too sloppy at times.”

“I assumed as much,” I responded, knowing that the sloppiness she was referring to was not the sloppiness of her work. “Go ahead and stand up and let’s get you into your Teller Correctional Panties.” She meekly stood up, stepped to the side of her stool and bent over the counter slightly. I kneeled down behind her, holding up the panties so she could step into them with practiced ease. After I had secured the panties around her waist, I seated the hooks into her still slightly gaping anus. “Just remember: This is going to hurt you a lot more than it’s going to hurt me,” I said I as I stared to pull the straps tight. Janet closed her eyes and whimpered as the straps were drawn outwards forcefully; her bright red rosebutt opening up like a flower in blossom in the spring. I continued to pull and tug at the straps as hard as I could until her gape was over 4 and a half inches in diameter. Janet was shaking slightly with a tear or two in her eyes by the time I’d finished.

“Now, hopefully you’ll do better in the future,” I said as I admired the view. I could see right up into her guts for almost a foot; a foot of intestine and beyond that I knew well enough to be her proctologist. I could have stayed there for hours admiring that beautiful gaping anus but I had other duties to attend to. Standing back up, I placed my hands on Janet’s shoulders and guided her tortured asshole back over the plug on top of her stool. I pushed downwards and she sat obediently, allowing her gaping sphincter to wrap around the majority of the cone shaped plug. I leaned down to once more admire my handiwork and noticed that Janet’s asshole had become so dilated that her cheeks were now less than an inch from actually touching the seat; the additional force of the Teller Correctional Panties assisting the plug to force her asshole to almost 5 and a half inching in diameter. I made a mental note to have Mandy pick up the next size larger cone plug for Janet’s stool when she went shopping over lunch. I should probably go ahead and have her pick up a larger one for Mai also; I don’t like playing favorites after all.

“Now that that little bit of unpleasantness is done with, you ladies have a productive day,” I said heading for the door. “Janet, come see me in my office after lunch once you think you’ve been properly chastised.” I closed the door and headed for my office. I knew I wouldn’t see Janet again to remove her Teller Correctional Panties until it was closing time. Since she made a point to intentionally screw up and be forced to wear them, she had no intention of shortening her sentence. God! I love my employees sometimes!

As I passed by Mandy’s desk, she stopped me with a raised finger. “Beth is holding on line 3 for you, sir.”

“Thank you, Mandy. I’ll take it in my office.” Now I wonder what she wants, I think to myself; my mind once again returning to my favorite mental image of the day: That huge plug and corset she wore for most of the weekend. Edited by lordodie

Figured you'd want tested a little since these so far have been rather...easy ;)

http://img291.imageshack.us/i/1297196899524.jpg/

Also as 2 stipulations (since I was unable to find a picture that contained everything I'd do to you) let's throw in a classic outfit, like a modified bunnygirl or maid and of course we can't forget a pussy pump to get those lips nice and large, or maybe an anus pump, up to you.

And you can avoid the urine should you choose, not my cup of tea but some of the readers might enjoy

fantastic bank,no crisis there !!!, will be happy to put my seed there.
more episodes very welcome
Well done for the topic, love it and good writing too

another suggestion
Tokimeki![url="http://www.extreme-board.com/showthread.php?t=178780&page=24"]tokimeki[/url]

the 4 first drawing could be fun as a story but tricky to get to that point
feel free to use any situation from that page Edited by yanu

Maybe this pic will give u more ideas. Dont know and remember where it came. But i do know its good.

http://imagearn.com/image.php?id=4061567 Edited by alongeasy

• 1 month later...
The Call

“Igg, there is something wrong with my ass.”

“hey Beth, what's happened now?”

“uunnhh, it's really broken this time.”

“what did you do?”

“it's so fucking hot: I had this huge plastic tube forced into my ass, it was so deep it went pass the sigmoid bend, two friends had to push me down to force it all in. I mean really push, putting all their weight on to me, oh god it broke me so good when it finally sank in.”

“wow, sounds fucking hot...”

“once it was in you could see it pushing out from inside me, it was so obscene and get this: it was part of a corset. So when they tightened the laces up it forced the whole thing to sit upright inside me. it was pressing against my diaphragm, it was that deep. I couldn't even breathe properly, which made me panic just a little, which got me so wet, knowing I was totally going too far, you know how I love to abuse my body. Unngh just thinking about it makes me cum a little.”

“good girl, so what's the problem?”

“well the tube was big enough to hold a 2 litre bottle without it touching the sides and I kept the whole thing in for 24 hours and now...”

“what? Beth that's fucking huge! I had no idea you could go that large. i mean I've been helping to stretch you ass for the last year but...”

“yeah I know, you remember the other day when you double fisted me really hard? We both had that moment when we were like "oh shit!" because something just gave way in my ass and you slipped in half way up you forearms. turns out, after that, my ass could just go super wide and now this toy has totally broken me for depth. it was the most painful thing when they forced it in.

well anyway...my friend Laura helped me take it off about an hour ago. it was so nasty. first she undid the corset and I knew something was wrong because this deep throbbing pain just lit up deep in guts, like blood was flowing back and the sensation was returning. All I could do was watch my stomach as it started to move, slowly the tube was sliding inside me so that after about 10 minutes it was really stretching out of me again just like it had been when they first forced it in.

You know those freaky Knockout comics? Well, it was like that, the way you could see the toy poking out from inside me, even down to the tears in my eyes, they were streaming because it was just so painful. I loved every second.

Once I could move Laura had me bend over and I heard her gasp. turns out my ass had swallowed the end of the plug and not just that: it had prolapse around it. so the plug was stuck inside with a good couple of inches of my distended ass flesh, all pink and swollen, squashed out around it. she told me to just try pushing naturally.

I gave my hardest push and I nearly blacked out with the pain. turns out the plug was stuck fast so when I pushed the plug had moved about 4 inches, but it was still trapped in my prolapse so it had dragged my ass out with it. so now I had 6 inches of my guts stretched taught outside my body. before this I could only just manage a little rose and that was after the weekend when you fisted me non-stop.”

“wow, yeah I remember that. beth, your ass must have been totally wrecked by this thing.”

“so badly wrecked it's never going to go back to normal.”

“good news, hu?”

“oh yeah, I'm so happy, oh you've just got to come over and see how it's looking now. it's so fucked!

you see Laura had to pull and stretch my prolapsed ass-hole back over the edge of the tube. using both hands bu it kept slipping back. so in the end she figured she had better go a section at a time and as she pushed it over the lip she would stick a clothes peg over that section of my prolapse to stop it just pinging back in.

Laura really took her time and I was sweating and screaming the whole time. eventually I had 16 clothes pegs circling my ruined, inside-out ass-hole with the plug resting against them. you have just got to see the picture we have.

you are going to have to build us a site to host all of these. the way my ass is now I'm going to be able to make some serious money whoring myself out on the web. I mean I make dirtygardengirl look like an anal virgin.”

“fuck, now that is seriously stretched out!”

“you have no idea, so where was I? oh yeah so this vast plastic tube is stuffed in my guts, poking out under my ribs, distending my belly and now I have 16 clothes pegs digging into my prolapsed ass just to stop it closing over the end of the plug again. I was in totally ecstasy, it was so painful. I love abusing my ass beyond its limits.”

“yeah and you totally deserve it for being such a slut.”

“uuugghhh, fuck, I just came.”

“are you playing with yourself?”

“hh, ha, unh, yeah, well actually I'm fisting my own prolapse”

“holly shit! That. is. Hot. I mean, fuck, is that even possible?”

“yeah, uunnh, oh fuck: whenever I cum more of my ass gets forced out.”

“I have to see this”

“don't worry you will. I try and push it out of me again. only thing is the only lube we used was butter, and over 24 hours my body has totally absorbed all trace of it, so now this monster is sitting deep inside me and totally dry! so every time I push all that happens is more and more of my slutty guts gets pushed outside of my body.

I push gently twice and I can see the ring of clothes pegs is now 2 inches from the top as more of me keeps getting pushed out. each push is agony, I'm totally turning myself inside out.

Laura wants to start pulling it out herself now there is a rim she can grip. but there is no way i'm letting her. now I have come this far I want to destroy my ass completely and I want it to be all my own work. I want to be the one who ruins my ass beyond all limits.

I want to have the largest prolapse in the world and it will be all mime. I'm going to prove that I'm the most hardcore ass-stretching slut in history. this is what I'm saying to myself as I really start to go for it, pushing out with all my strength as pain just explodes in my lower body. I just screaming to myself: “go on break for me baby, I want you to break. Fucking make me proud you slutty fucking ass-flesh.”

“Beth, that is so beautifully intense.”

“Laura is now going crazy, I mean she loved playing with my ass when it as just a little rose, so now she is licking my prolapse to get it super wet, she's wanking it like a huge swollen cock, and grinding her cunt along it coating it with her cunt juice which is just pouring out. She's in a trance, telling me to push it harder, to break myself, to turn myself inside out. She's cumming non-stop from how extreme my prolapse looks now. I'm really going for it with all my strength and half of the tube is now out of my ass and it has dragged out the same lenght of my ass.”

“Wait! How long was the plug?”

“24 fucking inches!”

“Holly shit!”

“Yeah so at this point Laura measures my prolapse and it is 14 inches long and it's still coming out. I can believe how much of my flesh is pouring out of my ass now. Laura drags me over so I can see my ass in the mirror and that is just the end of me.

When I see it my mind goes crazy, panic, lust, fear, love, pleasure and pain and I start spasming and cumming and pushing so hard and I watch as the whole other half of the plug is pushed out by my pulsing, ruined ass in one fluid motion. The flesh sliding as the plug flows out of me and my ass follows it.

My ass is totally destroying itself, pouring out of my body under so much pressure so that with a deafening pop the plug bursts free from the end of my prolapse which is now hanging out 26 inches from my body. It's down past my knees! I had been standing and my legs give out as the hardest orgasm of my life crashes through my body.“

“I just came.”

“Me too. At that moment my whole body is spasming and my ass is pumping out all this juice which had been pent up inside me. I mean it wasn't even shit, you know, I had been cleaned out from the plugging / fisting party the night before and all I did that weekend was drink.

So Laura is there taking up handfuls of the stuff and rubbing it into her cunt and all over her body. Then she takes the end of my prolapse and stuffs it into her stretched out cunt. You know what a slut she is. So now i'm pumping her cunt full of this stuff and it's leaking out of her and the pressure builds up so it squirts out and she's cumming because she can feel her womb getting pumped full of the thick ass cum.

She's cumming so hard she blacks out and I pull my prolapse out of her ans begin forcing as much as I can up into my own cunt. It's so great this feeling of fucking myself and cumming in myself. The more I spasm and cum the more I get pumped full and the more I cum. Until I just peak out into total bliss. I guess I passed out too.

Next I looked down and noticed this amazing thing had happened. I think it must be because of how tight the corset was and the way it moved my insides about. As i''ve pushed my ass inside-out I can actually see my waist has gotten smaller, like more perfectly hourglass shaped. I'm guessing as I pushed so much outside it just sucked my waist in.

Laura measured me just now and my waist is down to just 16 inches! It looks so good, this tiny waist and then a monstrous tunnel of angry red flesh falling more than half way down my leg. I've just been standing looking in the mirror and cumming from the sight of how far I have destroyed myself, cumming again and again without even touching my body.”

“Beth, you are amazing, you must be so proud.”

“yeah I know I love it, oh god, uuunnhh, you h-have to see me now. I've got it so far out you won't believe. I don't want it to ever go back, I want to make it permanent. I'm going to need your help. I want my ass to stay this fucked forever, actually i want it to get worse. But right now I need you to come over and help me train this ass to stay ruined. Oh yeah and Laura wants you to help her force the corset plug into her guts too now. Think you can handle two extreme prolapse sluts?”

“fuck, beth you are the perfect slut. I'm on my way.”

to be continued...

[quote name='ignatz' date='26 March 2011 - 10:54 AM' timestamp='1301151243' post='275127']
The Call

“Igg, there is something wrong with my ass.”

“hey Beth, what's happened now?”

“uunnhh, it's really broken this time.”

“what did you do?”

“it's so fucking hot: I had this huge plastic tube forced into my ass, it was so deep it went pass the sigmoid bend, two friends had to push me down to force it all in. I mean really push, putting all their weight on to me, oh god it broke me so good when it finally sank in.”

“wow, sounds fucking hot...”

“once it was in you could see it pushing out from inside me, it was so obscene and get this: it was part of a corset. So when they tightened the laces up it forced the whole thing to sit upright inside me. it was pressing against my diaphragm, it was that deep. I couldn't even breathe properly, which made me panic just a little, which got me so wet, knowing I was totally going too far, you know how I love to abuse my body. Unngh just thinking about it makes me cum a little.”

“good girl, so what's the problem?”

“well the tube was big enough to hold a 2 litre bottle without it touching the sides and I kept the whole thing in for 24 hours and now...”

“what? Beth that's fucking huge! I had no idea you could go that large. i mean I've been helping to stretch you ass for the last year but...”

“yeah I know, you remember the other day when you double fisted me really hard? We both had that moment when we were like "oh shit!" because something just gave way in my ass and you slipped in half way up you forearms. turns out, after that, my ass could just go super wide and now this toy has totally broken me for depth. it was the most painful thing when they forced it in.

well anyway...my friend Laura helped me take it off about an hour ago. it was so nasty. first she undid the corset and I knew something was wrong because this deep throbbing pain just lit up deep in guts, like blood was flowing back and the sensation was returning. All I could do was watch my stomach as it started to move, slowly the tube was sliding inside me so that after about 10 minutes it was really stretching out of me again just like it had been when they first forced it in.

You know those freaky Knockout comics? Well, it was like that, the way you could see the toy poking out from inside me, even down to the tears in my eyes, they were streaming because it was just so painful. I loved every second.

Once I could move Laura had me bend over and I heard her gasp. turns out my ass had swallowed the end of the plug and not just that: it had prolapse around it. so the plug was stuck inside with a good couple of inches of my distended ass flesh, all pink and swollen, squashed out around it. she told me to just try pushing naturally.

I gave my hardest push and I nearly blacked out with the pain. turns out the plug was stuck fast so when I pushed the plug had moved about 4 inches, but it was still trapped in my prolapse so it had dragged my ass out with it. so now I had 6 inches of my guts stretched taught outside my body. before this I could only just manage a little rose and that was after the weekend when you fisted me non-stop.”

“wow, yeah I remember that. beth, your ass must have been totally wrecked by this thing.”

“so badly wrecked it's never going to go back to normal.”

“good news, hu?”

“oh yeah, I'm so happy, oh you've just got to come over and see how it's looking now. it's so fucked!

you see Laura had to pull and stretch my prolapsed ass-hole back over the edge of the tube. using both hands bu it kept slipping back. so in the end she figured she had better go a section at a time and as she pushed it over the lip she would stick a clothes peg over that section of my prolapse to stop it just pinging back in.

Laura really took her time and I was sweating and screaming the whole time. eventually I had 16 clothes pegs circling my ruined, inside-out ass-hole with the plug resting against them. you have just got to see the picture we have.

you are going to have to build us a site to host all of these. the way my ass is now I'm going to be able to make some serious money whoring myself out on the web. I mean I make dirtygardengirl look like an anal virgin.”

“fuck, now that is seriously stretched out!”

“you have no idea, so where was I? oh yeah so this vast plastic tube is stuffed in my guts, poking out under my ribs, distending my belly and now I have 16 clothes pegs digging into my prolapsed ass just to stop it closing over the end of the plug again. I was in totally ecstasy, it was so painful. I love abusing my ass beyond its limits.”

“yeah and you totally deserve it for being such a slut.”

“uuugghhh, fuck, I just came.”

“are you playing with yourself?”

“hh, ha, unh, yeah, well actually I'm fisting my own prolapse”

“holly shit! That. is. Hot. I mean, fuck, is that even possible?”

“yeah, uunnh, oh fuck: whenever I cum more of my ass gets forced out.”

“I have to see this”

“don't worry you will. I try and push it out of me again. only thing is the only lube we used was butter, and over 24 hours my body has totally absorbed all trace of it, so now this monster is sitting deep inside me and totally dry! so every time I push all that happens is more and more of my slutty guts gets pushed outside of my body.

I push gently twice and I can see the ring of clothes pegs is now 2 inches from the top as more of me keeps getting pushed out. each push is agony, I'm totally turning myself inside out.

Laura wants to start pulling it out herself now there is a rim she can grip. but there is no way i'm letting her. now I have come this far I want to destroy my ass completely and I want it to be all my own work. I want to be the one who ruins my ass beyond all limits.

I want to have the largest prolapse in the world and it will be all mime. I'm going to prove that I'm the most hardcore ass-stretching slut in history. this is what I'm saying to myself as I really start to go for it, pushing out with all my strength as pain just explodes in my lower body. I just screaming to myself: “go on break for me baby, I want you to break. Fucking make me proud you slutty fucking ass-flesh.”

“Beth, that is so beautifully intense.”

“Laura is now going crazy, I mean she loved playing with my ass when it as just a little rose, so now she is licking my prolapse to get it super wet, she's wanking it like a huge swollen cock, and grinding her cunt along it coating it with her cunt juice which is just pouring out. She's in a trance, telling me to push it harder, to break myself, to turn myself inside out. She's cumming non-stop from how extreme my prolapse looks now. I'm really going for it with all my strength and half of the tube is now out of my ass and it has dragged out the same lenght of my ass.”

“Wait! How long was the plug?”

“24 fucking inches!”

“Holly shit!”

“Yeah so at this point Laura measures my prolapse and it is 14 inches long and it's still coming out. I can believe how much of my flesh is pouring out of my ass now. Laura drags me over so I can see my ass in the mirror and that is just the end of me.

When I see it my mind goes crazy, panic, lust, fear, love, pleasure and pain and I start spasming and cumming and pushing so hard and I watch as the whole other half of the plug is pushed out by my pulsing, ruined ass in one fluid motion. The flesh sliding as the plug flows out of me and my ass follows it.

My ass is totally destroying itself, pouring out of my body under so much pressure so that with a deafening pop the plug bursts free from the end of my prolapse which is now hanging out 26 inches from my body. It's down past my knees! I had been standing and my legs give out as the hardest orgasm of my life crashes through my body.“

“I just came.”

“Me too. At that moment my whole body is spasming and my ass is pumping out all this juice which had been pent up inside me. I mean it wasn't even shit, you know, I had been cleaned out from the plugging / fisting party the night before and all I did that weekend was drink.

So Laura is there taking up handfuls of the stuff and rubbing it into her cunt and all over her body. Then she takes the end of my prolapse and stuffs it into her stretched out cunt. You know what a slut she is. So now i'm pumping her cunt full of this stuff and it's leaking out of her and the pressure builds up so it squirts out and she's cumming because she can feel her womb getting pumped full of the thick ass cum.

She's cumming so hard she blacks out and I pull my prolapse out of her ans begin forcing as much as I can up into my own cunt. It's so great this feeling of fucking myself and cumming in myself. The more I spasm and cum the more I get pumped full and the more I cum. Until I just peak out into total bliss. I guess I passed out too.

Next I looked down and noticed this amazing thing had happened. I think it must be because of how tight the corset was and the way it moved my insides about. As i''ve pushed my ass inside-out I can actually see my waist has gotten smaller, like more perfectly hourglass shaped. I'm guessing as I pushed so much outside it just sucked my waist in.

Laura measured me just now and my waist is down to just 16 inches! It looks so good, this tiny waist and then a monstrous tunnel of angry red flesh falling more than half way down my leg. I've just been standing looking in the mirror and cumming from the sight of how far I have destroyed myself, cumming again and again without even touching my body.”

“Beth, you are amazing, you must be so proud.”

“yeah I know I love it, oh god, uuunnhh, you h-have to see me now. I've got it so far out you won't believe. I don't want it to ever go back, I want to make it permanent. I'm going to need your help. I want my ass to stay this fucked forever, actually i want it to get worse. But right now I need you to come over and help me train this ass to stay ruined. Oh yeah and Laura wants you to help her force the corset plug into her guts too now. Think you can handle two extreme prolapse sluts?”

“fuck, beth you are the perfect slut. I'm on my way.”

to be continued...
[/quote]

All Good Stuff!!!!
--bf

• 1 month later...
Wow! Thanks for all the responses! I'm almost sorry I've been spending so much time in "real life" that I haven't been back here for a while.

Extra hugs and kisses to Lordodie and Massiveattack for joining in with their own stories. I loved reading them both! (MA, I know you wanted me to write my own version, but you've already done a great job and I don't think I could rewrite it any better.)

Octo22: Seriously, get that picture up here! I sounds weird... and hot! ;)

[quote name='massiveattack' date='20 February 2011 - 09:20 PM' timestamp='1298236821' post='258447']
Think of yourself as a "human anal gape tube".[/quote]

This is a great theme. I actually find it really horny. I'm SO doing it!

Problem: There are so many great suggestions and I'm too lazy to write all of them.

Solution: I'm going to write a little story, including all something from all the ones that haven't been done already! (With quite a lot of my own imagined fantasies thrown in!)

------

"What the fuck!?"

Laura emerges from the lounge, doing her best to rub the sleep out of her eyes under her tangled hair. "What the fuck is this?" She holds up a bundle of leather straps and steel rings with what looks like a glass jar suspended amongst them.

"Fucked if I know, bitch" I shrug.

"I just woke up with it poking me in the ribs. It looks kinda like that uh, corset thing you were wearing yesterday." A twinge stabs at my insides. Oh crap.

"Yeah... I'm sort of still wearing it. I might need your help getting it out."

"Eeeew! Enough! Please!"

A sharp knock at the front door interrupts Laura's shriek of protest.

“It's probably that guy from last night.” I pause. “We should probably just ignore him. He'll go away if we ignore him.” Laura's evil, evil grin tells me she has other ideas.

“But what if he wants his corset back?” She has already unlatched the door and swung it open before I can think of a convincing reason why she really shouldn't. As it happens, one is standing there, on the doorstep.

“Oh... Hi...!” Laura back away from the doorway. It's Massiveattack. Not THE Massive Attack, our luck doesn't run that way. It's actually our landlord who's real name we know, but who we refer to as Massiveattack in light of the ancient Massive Attack t-shirt he always wears. Really, always. It fucking stinks. He's wearing it now.

“Why is there a dead guy on my path?” Massiveattack is his usual friendly self, black, piggy, little eyes projecting malice at us from sunken sockets in his grey, humourless face.

“Oh... He's not dead, he's just... resting?”

“Look at him, he's spilt his guts!” Massiveattack sneers at Lordodie, vomit crusting in the shaggy hair of his prone form and pooling on the concrete path around him. “I'm sick of the foul mess you've made in my house. I've a mind to kick you out if you don't come up with the rent this month.”

“Okay, we will. Definitely. Thanks for calling. Good to see you again. Bye!” Laura starts to swing the door closed but our landlord is quick to wedge his steel toecap in the gap before it closes.

“You'll pay it now... Or you'll get out.” He pauses for effect. “You own me five months back rent. I want what's due me. Now.”

Stepping up behind Laura's shoulder, I look Massive attack levelly in the eye. “I could suck you off, again?” He shakes his head. I sigh inwardly. He was bound to get wise to our tricks, sooner or later. “We could BOTH suck you off?” A momentary hesitation before he shakes his head again.

“You little sluts piss me right off! You think you can get whatever you want by sucking or fucking or god knows what else! Well I'm going to teach you a lesson! That's right! You'll learn what you are! You're nothing! Nothing!” A glimpse of his glittering pupils and foam flecked lips and he's gone, the door slamming shut as he yanks his foot free.

“Looks like we need a new house, bitch.”

Laura shrugs. “End of the month isn't until like, Monday.”

I nod, calming myself down. “Yeah, you're right. He won't be back until Monday so we've got like a day and a half. We'll worry about it later. But first,” I brighten into a smile, “you're helping me tug this thing out of my arse!”

Freed from the tight corset, which now hangs around my hips, my belly bulges out obscenely around the outline of the giant toy which has spent the whole night and most of the previous day lodged in my bowels. “Okay. Well, you'd better bend over and let me pull a bit harder, but I don't think it's moving.” Laura pulls back her hair and secures it with a band, as I resignedly bend forward across my bed, my bare knees feeling tender against the floorboards.

Gathering a handful of corset material in each hand, Laura braces her thumbs against the inside walls of the hollow toy. “Ready?” She enquires. I take a moment to place a pillow under my forehead, freeing my hands to reach back and part my buttocks. “Uh-huh. Go for it.” Abruptly, I feel the tug right the way through my abdomen. I bury my face in the pillow, eyes scrunched up. Laura begins to twist the dildo left and right, as if she's trying to unscrew it, but the friction of my gut walls is much too great. Any lube that went in when we pushed this beast up inside me has long since been absorbed, leaving just the dry flesh of my innards pulled tight against the its smooth girth.

Laura stops pulling for a moment. “I'm going to try something different, okay? Hold on tight.” I feel her cold toes on the backs of my thighs as she braces her feet against my knees. She pushes back and puts all her weight into an almighty wrench. I let out a surprised scream into the pillow. It's working! The toy is starting to slide inside me, the tension in my tummy changing as it backs out. “Oh my god!” Laura murmurs as she gradually leans back further and further, each inch she moves governed by the passage of the dong leaving my body.

“What is it?” I grunt , “What's wrong?”

“Nothing” she pauses, “nothing. Just keep on pushing, okay?”

I hadn't been pushing at all, I'd almost forgotten I could. Experimentally I squeeze with my ass muscles. The toy is now far enough out for the inner sphincters to gain purchase. It's feels like progress, so I grit my teeth and push again. Really hard. All of a sudden I hear a thump followed by a loud “fuck” and lastly a long, damp fart. My guts feel empty. Empty and cold.

“Shit!” Laura sits up from the floor where she landed. “I hit my fucking head.” She rubs it. “But fucking hell, girl. Your fucking arse!”

“What?” I'm worried now. “What's happened to it?”

“Go and look in the mirror. It just fucking unrolled around that thing! It's like... Oh my god! I just pulled your arsehole inside out!” She looks in awe at the dildo in her hand, the attached corset now just tattered rags where she tore it from around my thighs.

I scramble to my feet and limp over to the full-length mirror. Looking over my shoulder, I'm shocked to see a pink “tail” of flesh hanging down between my buttocks. I've seen prolapsed assholes before, but never thought it would happen to me... At least, not by accident. And not to this extent. The hanging meat is almost a foot long. I figure my whole rectum and part of my colon must be hanging out of my behind. I gingerly touch it. It feels hot and soft and totally out of place. I turn to Laura. “Put it back.”

Her eyes go wide. “What!? Eeew!”

“You broke it. Now I want you to put it back.” I flop down across the bed again and hold my buttocks open for her. “Just push it back in.” I feel her cold fingers touching my exposed ass flesh, weighing it, squeezing, then letting it drop against my thighs again.

“It's all fucking squishy. I don't want to!”

“Laura!” I bite my lip. “Just fucking try, okay?”

Without a word she grasps the meaty tube and starts to crumple it up into a wad against my sphincter, using a couple of fingertips to poke in back into my body. It kind of hurts, feeling her treat my tender flesh like this, but it all feels like it's falling back into place, so I keep my mouth shut. Presently, she tucks the final inch back through my anus and sighs. “Well, that's it, but I gotta say; you'd better think twice about standing up any time soon. Your bum is gaping open, like four inches. I don't want your guts falling out again!”

I let my fingers explore around my stretched out hole, feeling it's odd size and slackness. It's really starting to throb now, sensation finally returning to tissues that have been squashed or stretched for so long. I pat the duvet. “Well, I think I'll just climb into bed and sleep it off.”

To be continued... I only got part way through what I had meant to write before I lost interest. I had been going to write some nasty stuff about what happened when our horrible landlord came back. Sorry! Maybe I'll finish it later.

[quote name='massiveattack' date='04 May 2011 - 03:02 AM' timestamp='1304478176' post='299720']
I have another story on the way, too.
[/quote]

I'm looking forward to reading this! Don't worry about making it too perfect, I didn't have any problems reading your previous one. :)

Those are some hot pics, but I can't help feeling I've done the whole "big dildo plunging into my butt" thing to death. I want somebody to post something more challenging. Or just weirder. :P

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='ignatz' date='26 March 2011 - 02:54 PM' timestamp='1301151243' post='275127']
The Call

to be continued...
[/quote]

amazing and truly extreme story well done !! can't wait for the next part (deepthroating her ass meat maybe...)

Thanks for adding that. I don't think you're really hijacking my thread - everybody else seems to have lost interest!

To be honest, I'm not really into the super heroey fantasy idea. I can only get enthusiastic enough to write about things that turn me on and that leaves me a little cold. While I was reading it, I did think it could be fun to write something based on the premise that I (meaning just normal Beth, not Super Beth ;) ) was mistaken for this super heroine who could fit anything inside her super stretchy bottom. I'm sure you can imagine the results.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.