The Illustration Game

Nasty_beth

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='27 June 2011 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1309210349' post='340571']
any SSBBW triple anal fisting? just asking.
[/quote]

I get the BBW bit, but what does the SS stand for?

[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='27 June 2011 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1309214827' post='340613']
I get the BBW bit, but what does the SS stand for?
[/quote]

super sized.
as in a much larger BBW than what most people are used to.

[quote name='yanu' date='26 May 2011 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1306440776' post='315673']
amazing and truly extreme story well done !! can't wait for the next part (deepthroating her ass meat maybe...)
[/quote]

Glad you liked the story, i've had some good feedback about it. Beth herself took the story off in a different direction so this next bit is a response to some of the things she's written. Don't worry though i have a feeling that extreme prolapse will be there in the next section of the story...

As ever the work is dedicated to Nasty Beth. x

The Call part 2.

I got over as fast as i could, i mean after i picked up some things from the sex shop, man they have some great new toys in there. So let me see it, i've got to see this mega prolapse of your.

Hey Iggy, well you're too late!

What? No!

Yeah I had Laura push my prolapsed colon back inside me. You should have seen it, my slutty guts were hanging out of me like a freaking thick pink tail.

Awww, I can't believe I missed it. Laura you know how much I love prolapsing Beth.

Tough. Shit. Ignatz. When are you going invite me round to play with your toys? You promised and now it's all about Beth. Her ass is only more fucked up than mine because she gets all the attention.

Listen I'm sure we can...

Don't start getting jealous Laura, you know Iggy loves my ass because I spend way more time stretching it. Now don't worry Igg, I'll make it up to you, I want you to really break me today and I bet from now on I’ll be prolapsing every day... and Laura I'm sure Iggy will gladly work both our asses, won't you Iggy?

Oh sure thing, I've got some new toys I want to try out.

See Laura. We'll get you stretched out too.

Yeah, well I suppose.

Now Iggy I'm bored of butt plugs. Never thought I'd say it. I've spent the last 3 years working myself up to the biggest plugs money can buy and for the last 9 months I haven't had an empty ass for longer than 10 minutes at a time. I want something new.

Oh shit I got just the thing. You want to try water inflation?

Fuck yeah!

Me too.

Perfect girls, see with the gear I've got we can pump your guts so full of water it will make you look 9 months pregnant. With twins.

Oh that sounds hot.

Ok so for Beth we'll start with a bomb shaped inflatable plug. See the two hoses? One for air and the other goes through the centre and lets me pump you full of water.

What are we waiting for?

I just want to show you how big the plug goes, now to fill your loose slut hole I made sure to get the biggest. See. 50 pumps and it's the size of a basket ball and it will go double that.

Wow! I love it.

Oh shit that's huge... there's no way I can take that, my ass isn't as wrecked as Beth's.

Duh! You muppet. He won't inflate yours all the way, will you?

Oh, of course not. I wouldn't *dream* of pushing you too far Laura. Plus I have something else for you.

Pass my plug here and don't deflate it too much I want to struggle getting it in. This is going to ruin me. Now to sit my ass on top...

Holy shit Beth, you can take it that size?

No. But that's the whole point, idiot. Think I got my ass this wrecked by taking things I could manage? Fuck no. I love the pain. I love damaging myself. Like now. I can feel the ring of my ass tearing a little all the way around. Watch my slut ring swallow this monster. Uuunnngghh. That hurts so bad. Oh shit. It's in! The shape of it. It's pushing so hard against the walls of my ass. FUUUUCCCCKK!

Yeah that's the idea, its got to make a water tight seal and in your sloppy ass the walls offer more resistance than your blown out ass ring. Now I'm going to pump it up some more.

No Igg, serious, I can't take it right now, it feels like I'm going to break. Uuunngh. Actually. Just saying that makes me want to do it. I want to be a used-up, ruined tunnel of ass-flesh. My whole body is just here to serve the destruction of my ass. Pump that fucker till I pass out from the pain.

Here goes slut. I'd say there is about 25 pumps left from before so... 26, 27, 28, 29...30

Aaahhh....
shit...
uunnghh...
I need MORE...
aaAAAHHhh, I want you to hurt me...
it's breaKING, MY ASS IS BREAKING!

Beth? How's that?

You little fucker, she passed out at 90, and you did 10 more pumps.

Who are we dealing with here?

Good point.

Exactly. When this slut wakes up she is going to want to know she went all the way and then even further.

Look her eyes are flickering, I think she's coming round.

Here she comes, look at her face: the shock, the pain.

Yeah Igg, she looks so fucking hot like that.

aaaaAaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH. FUUUUUCCCCKKKK! WHAT DID YOU DO?

All the way Beth, all the way. You passed out at 90 and I pumped it to 100. Right now you have the volume of two basket balls stuffed in your guts. Turn over and let's see your belly. This is going to be special.

Oh. shit.

Iggy! What the fuck have you done to her? It's massive. Like beyond pregnant. It's beautiful. She is fucked up.

Too far, too far, too far, too far, you made me go too far. I love it. You can see everything pushed out, look this is the outline of my womb! You can see my fucking ovaries! John K Peta eat your heart out, we did it in real life. Go on you two...you know you want to.

You mean...?

Yeah just like with Monzetsu I want you to pinch my ovaries, I want more pain, abuse my slutty body.

Fuck yeah, you ready Laura?

What!? One each? OK. This is too fucked up...let's do it.

Here goes...

aaAAAAaaaaAAAAA-*

Oh fuck she passed out again.

Must have been good. Now Laura let's start work on your ass. Bend over, I'm guessing you'll want lube unlike that pain slut?

Yeah, grease me up nice and deep too. Beth doesn't know it but I've been working depth. I know where the money is. If I can just get wide and deep and straight enough to take a guy's fist all the way to the shoulder I'll be made.

Wow, a slut with a plan.

Yeah, Beth just wants to blow her ass out, to destroy it because she loves degrading herself, because she loves to abuse her body. She wants to be broken just so she feels properly punished. Me? I'm in it for the money. I'm a lazy slut, that job at the cafe is shit, and I don't want a fucking office job, I want to make my money lying on my back with some guy's arm rammed all the way up my guts. I'll just lie there: the perfect stretched out slut. Let him do all the work pumping his whole arm in and out. I've even thought of the series title if they get guys strong enough to lift me up on their shoulders with their whole arm smashing my insides up: Meat Puppet. It'll be like - Meat Puppet's Big Day Out, Return of The Meat Puppet. Of course I'll be whoring my ass too, imagine how much those rosebuttboard guys and girls would pay to go all the way to the shoulder?

I'm impressed. I have the perfect toy for you. Check this one out. See the way it inflates. Like those modelling balloons. It just gets longer and longer but it doesn't get much wider. Your ass ring still works, it doesn't hang outside of your body all loose and floppy like that passed-out ass-wreck, so this should be tight enough to hold the water in.

Ok let's get it inside me.

First the lube, I've got this huge enema syringe loaded with lube, I'll put this thin 5 foot, semi-flexible hose on the end and feed it slowly up your arse like this, all the way to the end of your colon and then pump out the lube as I pull it out so you get a good coating really deep. Here we go. Wow that is sliding in so easy. Shit I’ve done 3 feet of tube with no problem!

Amazing, told you I've been practising. The hose is so deep, it's really violating me, I can't wait to get that sensation from a fist.

Super loose and super deep. I've go all 60 inches in you and no struggle! Now I pump out the lube as I pull out the tube, here it comes...all good. See that was easy, half a litre of lube in your guts in less than a minute. Now...for the inflatable.. Here goes... I've started pumping. You're going to love this: watch.

Wow, you can see the end, it's getting fatter and snaking up inside me. It's filling my rectum, oh, owwww, it's already at the sigmoid bend, oh, aah, AAAAhHH! It just pushed round. Look look, god it's going deep.

I can see, now I’m going to give you an anatomy lesson: see here it is travelling along the Sigmoid colon;

ow, ow, Ow...

Now see how it curves gently into the Descending colon, look, now it's travelling upwards.

Oh, oh oh, shit, I'm sweating...

it's reached a sharp turn, that's the Splenic flexure, can you feel that?

it's so painful, so deep...

and now it going across the top of your belly, just under the ribs, along the Transverse colon.

I'm cramping. My guts are trying to push it out...

Get ready this is going to hurt, it reached another bend: the Hepatic flexure. There it goes.

AAAAHHGG! FUcK! It feels so wrong. Like my whole body is fighting against it...

Now this is special, you can see the swollen head pushing down the Ascending colon.

nngghh, NNgghhHH, Oh-OOHH. So good. I am such a depth slut.

Amazing, this is the deepest I’ve ever seen a girl take it. See the end is slowing down now. I'll stop when it hits your Cecum.

Seriously is it there already?

Yup, here it comes. Just a few more pumps..

Aaahh, stop stop STop STOP. Fuck. STOP.

There we go, had to let you suffer for a bit there, that was the feeling of the fattened end of an inflatable trying to penetrate your fucking small intestine. So fucking deep. You really have been working.

Aaaaa, e-e-ever-y-y da d day. So wrong. I love it.

And look who's waking up!

You fuckers! That was the most painful thing I ever felt...can you do it again?

Not now Beth, because you're both set and ready to go. I want to make this a competition: who can take the most water in their guts? Beth has already been handicapped, her ass is more stretched so I filled it with more air already. So from now on it's a level playing field.

You don't stand a chance Laura.

Haha, fuck you bitch! I love you but I'm going to watch you break before I give up.

Ok you're hooked up to the water, it'll come in at body temp, so it's just about withstanding the pressure. I’m measuring how much is going in. Here it comes.

I can feel it pumping through the plug. It's filling me up.

Shit Beth, look at me!

What? Look where your swelling, in the corner of you belly, why the hell is that?

It's because she has over 4 feet of inflatable stuffed inside her. The end of her inflatable is right up by her small intestine.

Bitch! You never told me you could go that deep!

nnngh, I’ve been working, nngh, everyday. You know that great scene in Deep Anal Abyss 3, where Kylie Ireland takes 37 inches of that snake dildo? Well I’ve got 3 of them and I can take them all at once. all the fucking way. Three 48 inch snakes stuffed in my guts. Nnngghh, oh shit.

Ha! Struggling already hu? You are so gonna fail.

Screw you. I'm stretching at the tightest point and it's only going to get easier for me. See how the water's pushing up the side of my belly?

Shit!

OK girls that's 2 litres. You're looking great already, getting pushed out from the inside.

Ahh, ok it's getting easier now, how you doing Beth?

Fine, hhhaahh, just fine.

Oh, what was that? Did you just wince? Getting a little tight?

4 litres. Hey Laura it looks like you're getting full up, I can see the water has reached back all the way to your ass. The whole line of your colon is massively swollen.

Yeah, ah ah, ah, it's, ah, getting fuller. oh shit, i'm starting to shake. my guts are convulsing.

yeah i can see, your internal muscles are going crazy. 6 litres. How you doing Beth?

Yeaaaaaahhh, just fine, keep it coming. aaahhhh

You look so hot, easily as big as being pregnant with twins. it looks so heavy all the weight of the water. Ok, lets go faster. I'll just open up the taps a bit more.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

NNnnnnngggggggghhhh!

You like that girls? 9 litres. Lets just stop there for a second. HAHAHa, you sluts look like something out of a TYPE90 hentai! He loves to draw those stretched out round bellies full of gallons of cum. Sadly we'll have to make do with water. But same effect: your skin is all stretched out, i can see your veins pumping under the pressure and the look of pain and fear in you eyes. I love it.

help, igg, it's too much...

Shut it Laura, you're mine today, and when you're mine I play with you how I want. Which means we play until you break.

I love how nasty he gets Laura, you could learn a lot, Igg'll really push a girl...

Enough chatter sluts. More water.

It's too much Beth, it doesn't feel right, something's happening, I can feel something moving.

What's she on about Igg?

Oh, man that is great. Laura, obviously there isn't enough room anymore in your body for that slutty womb of yours.

What?

Your cunt is starting to prolapse, the water in your guts is pushing it out. It's really coming out nicely.

It hurts, oh god...

Good, good. Here it comes, all pink and distended. that looks painful.

Make it stop, please, please stop. the pain, I can't take it

Nope, I think you both need more. 12 litre and we're doing very nicely. Look at that Laura is fully prolapsed, her entire smooth pink womb is outside her body.
and her belly. it is huge. it looks so wrong. she must be about a meter across at the widest point. I reckon you girls are going to have some real sweet stretch marks after this. I like marking my sluts, lets them know who owns them.

NNNNNNNNnnnnnnngggggghhhh*

Hmm, and it looks like Laura is losing consciousness. Yup there she goes. Weak. You aren't weak are you Beth?

No Igg. I. Love It. oh god. make me go further. I want to break. Here Iggy, I've got a present for you... I’ve been holding myself in. Now watch my cunt...

oh look! ha! your cunt just prolapsed too, like a spreading flower. it all came out at once. That is fucking hot. Which reminds me, we must get your ass to fall out again soon. I can't wait to play with a dual prolapse slut... Well Laura passed out, I guess that means you win Beth. Well done. Right smelling salts for Laura...

WHA? OOOWwwww, ow oww, where... what the FUCK?

...and she's back in the room. Silly slut, you're getting your ass pumped full of water. Remember? You're both up to 15 litres. Now in one final push: 5 more litre for you both. Ready?

no, don't
Igg, maybe we should...

Here it comes!

AAAAAA! I'm breAKING!
AAAGGG! HELP. STOP. NO!

Oh that is hot, both of you crying out. With your belly’s so swollen, it's obscene, you must be a meter and a half across. OK before you actually burst I’m just going to stop the water. ha, wow you can hardly even move, you're so full of liquid. perfect. now I’m finally going to get a tight fuck out of you loose sluts: I’m going to fuck your prolapsed wombs. a load of cum for each of you, and Beth you won so, congratulations, you get to go first. I'm going to use your womb to wank with. See, I can grip the whole thing in my hand and that makes it easier to force my cock inside. now take it, slut.

aaaaAAHHH, yes, YES! Hurt me moo-o-ooore, I’m yours to ruin. OOOOOhhhHHH. I love it when you h-h-hurt me.

That’s right, good pain slut, taking my cock in her womb, see I’m not going to fuck you. I’m just going to yank your womb up and down my cock. your uterus is just a fucking sex toy to me.

oh god I love it. harder!

That’s right, fuck yeah, I’m going to bruise your womb so badly.

oh, Iggy, I’m cumming, it hurts so much, harder please, harder.
I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg

Ah, fuck you slut, I’m cumming too, I can feel your womb spasming, you want it hard? Here, fucking take it!
Take my cum.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGHHHHH

oh fuck yeah, look at that, you gaping cervix is dripping with my cum. now don't let it go to waste, show me how grateful you are...that's right...reach down and scoop it up...yes good girl lets see you gargle my cum, like the cheap slut you are...good and now swallow.

Fuck Iggy, your cum actually tastes good.

Well there's plenty more where that came from... Edited by ignatz

Reading sick, depraved stories about me like this one, really gets me hot. I feel kind of violated. That was so pervy. I'm definitely going to be thinking about it a lot though. ;)

What can i say? I'm a total pervert. Happy to violate you any time (in words at least) and pleased to know you'll be thinking about this a lot.

[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='03 July 2011 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1309749445' post='345130']
Reading sick, depraved stories about me like this one, really gets me hot. I feel kind of violated. That was so pervy. I'm definitely going to be thinking about it a lot though. ;)
[/quote]

do more...
especially with the "lard-u-like" story.

[quote name='chipster8253' date='14 July 2011 - 03:32 PM' timestamp='1310657574' post='353752']
freaking amazing. love the extreme stretching and massive dilation. great work, cheers.
[/quote]

You are most welcome. :)

[quote name='Nasty Beth' date='18 July 2011 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1311028066' post='359014']
You are most welcome. :)
[/quote]

dude, do more...

• 1 month later...
[quote name='deeply' date='16 September 2011 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1316188473' post='442285']
Boring. :jester:
[/quote]

*Russian accent* how about you write your own (if not, then shut fuck up) >_>

Already send my idea to someone but seems he didnt know how to make a stories. But here im letting u all know that my idea is really different from another stories. infact i dont see, hear or read any idea like me. This is only rough idea. I hope someone will make this idea into a really good stories.

[b]A city having a big event. A sexual type event. All sort of sexual is there. But this time really different. The city planning on new games and having new prizes. No one knows what really the new game but everyone seems interested to take part on every even (if they can).

At the corner of the city there is a big white building. Not so tall but fortunately visited by many people. That building among other building involve in extreme type of sexual games. Almost every known type of sexual games were handle here without limit. Although the game is rather extreme, no serious injury were reported from that white building. So the authority allow all games to be handle but permitted only to inside building.

Just forget the UPPER FLOOR. We want to focus on what is HAPPEN UNDER the building. Something happen and it will happen just once. Maybe only these once. Because is so EXTREME, no one allow to enter without having to receive SPECIAL NEED REQUIREMENT.

So now im gonna use the name as LAYLA for ( U know who). She gets an invitation from GOOD FRIENDS and also ONE of the HANDLER there. But she dont really know that, the night is really different night. Layla only want to go there just for, MAKES herself more OPEN.

When she arrived there, HANDLER meets her. and asking a few known question. Also about her special. Only a few HANDLER know her really well. She then need to fully undress and be prepared. The HANDLER asking her to kneel down for her to be LUBE and PLUG. After her HANDLER satisfy with her inside all slippery and wet, HANDLER start to PLUG here. Not just a PLUG but the name is THE PLUG. Not only plug her outside door but also plug the INSIDE DOOR too. Yes PLUG her CERVIX up to her WOMB. She dont really BUDGE a bit because of her training.

Yes. This night game need special girls. many special girls just like her. Only with restrict shedule of training like her can make a girls so special.[/b]

Im gonna continue after im thinking what to do with those LOSERS.

This is really good. I love it! Thank you!

You've managed to write about one of my main fantasies: Being so stretched I can be punch fucked with ease, but knowing there's much more to come. I look forward to the next part. :)

N.B---
Ass a Dedicated Reader & Practitioner
of ass much extreme safe sex ass we can get into.....
BRAVO!!!!

Great Stuff....
And thanks to everyone
who have added to your posts!!!!

--bf

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.