night time sleep aid

t.j. the pimp

i need help clarifying something.
i bought a box CVS brand night time sleep aid and i'm having trouble figuring out something. if it's in caplet form (not tablets, caplets) do i swallow those whole with or without water? or do i chew them and then swallow? cuz i take two whole and not crushed and they don't seem to work.
what am i doing wrong? because it doesn't say "do not crush or chew" caplets on box.
so i dunno if i chew it or swallow it down whole? Edited by ultimate gigalo

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='26 October 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1288101664' post='215456']
i need help clarifying something.
i bought a box CVS brand night time sleep aid and i'm having trouble figuring out something. if it's in caplet form (not tablets, caplets) do i swallow those whole with or without water? or do i chew them and then swallow? cuz i take two whole and not crushed and they don't seem to work.
what am i doing wrong? because it doesn't say "do not crush or chew" caplets on box.
so i dunno if i chew it or swallow it down whole?
[/quote]

and COULD SOMEONE FUCKIN' ANSWER?!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
i'm not in mood to be ignored here. so COME IN HERE!!!!!!!!!

I have no clue. there answered.

seriously if you don't like them try a different one, maybe with a different ingredient. perhaps a prescription is what you need. my wife is on some pretty heavy (and shitty tasting) ones while I can get away with over the counter ones fine.

you could also try;
contrast showers
super hot bath before bed
melatonin
drinking
reading
jerking off
relaxing walk
etc...

good luck pal

A few spliffs and a quite quick sequence of jerk-offs... recepy 17.
Don't count the sheeps... it's not working :rolleyes:

good luck,

cb

• 1 month later...
Yeah you swallow a caplet whole. I find exercise and no caffeine after lunch fixed my sleeping issue. Run my friend, tis the best way to use excess energy.

• 8 months later...
Darkness. :jester:

Alternatives:

Celestial Night tea. Herbal tea that works like magic.

A healthier alternative (to planet and mankind alike), would be Clipper® Organic Sleep Easy Infusion tea.

Or there is Zopiclone... :rolleyes:

Personally, I prefer the tea. Edited by deeply

• 3 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.