• Tyco
    • Gun Oil
    • Home-made mix (explain)
    • Other (explain)
    • K-LUBE

QUOTE(Mefisto @ Nov 27 2007, 06:36 AM) [snapback]66925[/snapback]

i also voted other
i use aquaglide which is a water based lube
and x-man silicone based lube which is a little bit expensive but holds a loooong time because it doesnt get in the skin and doesnt dry out

is it sold out here?
cuz all i see is
http://sexuality.about.com/od/sextoyreview...idmillenium.htm

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(kinkytrev and the mistress @ Jun 8 2007, 03:15 AM) [snapback]28648[/snapback]

i am suprised to hear you are worried so much about your parents thoughts, and finding the lubricants etc. if your age here is correct then you are allowed to have "interests" and a life and sexual relationships, i mean how do you deal with a boyfriend around etc? as a parent myself there will come a time when i will have to accept that my children are sexually interested and active and it sounds like yours have to accept that you are no longer a child and have needs. you make it sound tho like you have no privacy at all?

mistress

cuz she probably DOESN'T! neither have it. i do belly inflation sometimes before or after anal fisting, and i need to keep my pump hidden, cuz dad wasn't me using it and stinking up the house with my farts.
also, using the lube i specified, i always spill some on bathroom floor and he complains about the floor being greasy. *lazy as i am* i never clean it up before he gets to complain; only after.

• 1 month later...
in some fisting lessons.com videos, there's a cream-type lube the fistees use, what exactly is that stuff?

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='18 April 2010 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1271604186' post='176470']
in some fisting lessons.com videos, there's a cream-type lube the fistees use, what exactly is that stuff?
[/quote]

Not sure which they use but elbow grease and boy butter are two popular cream type lubes. I have used them and really like them but J-lube is so versatile and cheap it is mostly all I use. It is possible they used crisco.

[quote name='anllover' date='18 April 2010 - 09:33 AM' timestamp='1271608383' post='176475']
Not sure which they use but elbow grease and boy butter are two popular cream type lubes. I have used them and really like them but J-lube is so versatile and cheap it is mostly all I use. It is possible they used crisco.
[/quote]

crisco, huh?
i used wesson oil (veggie or canola) usually dried out and felt sticky. not too sticky, but sticky. had a semi difficult time getting my fist in. was same as ID Millenium lube (which was silicone based) dried out a lot more than this piston personal lubricant i tried. got ID glide and it works like a charm. just apply, and *as the label says* GLIDE..... B)

[quote name='anllover' date='18 April 2010 - 04:15 PM' timestamp='1271632502' post='176512']
The crisco I am talking about it hard(ish) like butter.... think of lard for baking. Crisco would be the same thing.
[/quote]

speaking of "butter" would using actual butter be a "no" in your opinion?

IMO, butter=NO. I would be too worried about the cream/fat in the butter going bad and causing problems.

If you have not tried J-lube you really owe it to yourself to get some. It is a powder and you can mix it as thin or thick as you want. It cleans up like a dream and one bottle will make probably a gallon of quality lube.

[quote name='anllover' date='19 April 2010 - 04:36 AM' timestamp='1271677008' post='176566']
IMO, butter=NO. I would be too worried about the cream/fat in the butter going bad and causing problems.

If you have not tried J-lube you really owe it to yourself to get some. It is a powder and you can mix it as thin or thick as you want. It cleans up like a dream and one bottle will make probably a gallon of quality lube.
[/quote]

probably would stick crisco. what kind of container it come in?

Have tried many, but Lubrifist is by far my fave !

Pee

Has anyone tried J-Jelly? It seems like jlube but in a less stringy gel format from the reviews ive read. Plus its dirt cheap 2.60$ for 8 ounces and 12$ for a gallon. Its also made be jorgensen( makers of jlube)

I have not tried the J-Jelly but have heard it is good.... just like J-lube but already mixed. From what I gather it is mixed a bit thinner than most heavy players would mix it. A couple problems with J-lube is it is mostly sugars which when stored at room temperature can form bad bacteria. I have heard some bad stories of bad infections from using jlube that went bad. Generally the best bet is to mix your j-lube per use OR store the mixed in the refrigerator. The makers of K-Lube have a mixture that contains the same slippery stuff in J-lube but uses a different filler instead of sugars so their product is touted safe for room temp storage. If I recall correctly K-lube's fuller is a preservative but don't quote me on that.
Back to J-jelly... I am not sure but think Jorgensen has added a preservative to the jelly to keep it from going bad.

I use J-lube powder, mix it thick and keep store it in the refrigerator. When I play I put my first 2 toys into the sink of hot hot water and float the bottle of lube in the hot water as the lube is cold from the fridge.

• 3 weeks later...
wtf kind of lube is that they're using.
AND WHERE CAN I GET SOME?! looks better than any silicone based or water based that i've tried. and seems like it lasts longer, too

http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=ff_n_DC&idx=6&v=sQcVj_G131_&cl=yeZkk_G131_&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag= Edited by ultimate gigalo

[quote name='anllover' date='23 May 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1274658270' post='181124']
probably crisco
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisco
[/quote]

it'd look weird if my dad finds a thing of crisco in the room being used a lubricant.
but it's worth a try...

• 5 weeks later...
[quote name='magnanimous entropy' date='22 June 2010 - 12:32 AM' timestamp='1277191958' post='185385']
I use a skin cream called aquaphor, that is primarily vaseline. Still working up to the fist
[/quote]

anything like that dries out too easily, *and ya gotta apply more*
plus, what you usin' skin cream fo, need to exfoliate your pores or something *rofl*

during my last session i tried two new lubes and the combination of them was magical :jester:

[url="http://www.boybutterlubes.com/productinfo.html"]boy butter extreme[/url], which really helps to avoid this little pain that prevents you from going bigger but still leaves enough feeling to notice alarm signals of your hole.

[quote][i]A desensitizing oil-based lubricant consisting of three powerful yet gentle ingredients. Coconut oil and organic silicone, an ingredient used as a common de-tangler in hair conditioners and Benzocaine, a local anesthetic. These ingredients are homogenized like real butter and the end result is a personal lubricant that will numb the fun parts and last as long as any synthetic or silicone lubricant. Better yet, it washes off with water alone, from both skin and fabric. Boy Butter Extreme is not latex safe so make sure to use it yourself or with a trusted partner. For the greediest among us.[/i][/quote]

[url="http://cgi.ebay.de/Gleitschleim-VET-GEL_W0QQitemZ320379385158QQcategoryZ29085QQcmdZViewItem"]Gleitschleim VetGel[/url], which is like j-lube but without the strings. totally slippery and excellent for big toys. it´s originally used by veterinarians and comes in 0,5 or 1 liter bottles. the 1 liter bottle costed me about 8€, which is really cheap.

both these lubes in combination worked wonders with my ass. highly recommended :pimp:

gershi

[quote name='gershi' date='22 June 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1277236267' post='185494']
during my last session i tried two new lubes and the combination of them was magical :jester:

[url="http://www.boybutterlubes.com/productinfo.html"]boy butter extreme[/url], which really helps to avoid this little pain that prevents you from going bigger but still leaves enough feeling to notice alarm signals of your hole.

[url="http://cgi.ebay.de/Gleitschleim-VET-GEL_W0QQitemZ320379385158QQcategoryZ29085QQcmdZViewItem"]Gleitschleim VetGel[/url], which is like j-lube but without the strings. totally slippery and excellent for big toys. it´s originally used by veterinarians and comes in 0,5 or 1 liter bottles. the 1 liter bottle costed me about 8€, which is really cheap.

both these lubes in combination worked wonders with my ass. highly recommended :pimp:

gershi
[/quote]

Sounds like a good combination

Mistress

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to try J-lube but I seem to only be able to find it online. Does anyone have any recommendations for a site that doesn't charge too much for both, a bottle of J-lube, and for shipping to Canada?

[quote name='Robot' date='02 July 2010 - 07:05 AM' timestamp='1278068748' post='187026']
I'd like to try J-lube but I seem to only be able to find it online. Does anyone have any recommendations for a site that doesn't charge too much for both, a bottle of J-lube, and for shipping to Canada?
[/quote]

Where in Canada are you? I know in Toronto several of the gay sex shops have it.
http://priape.com/shopexd.asp?id=16789
or look for a Priape nearby.

I'm over on the other side of the country: Vancouver. I suppose I should take a stroll into some of the sex shops in the gay end of town and see if any of them stock it.

Edit: I see Priape has a Vancouver store, I'll try to head down there sometime soon! Edited by Robot

I bought some J-lube and tried it out. Wow, it makes things *so* slippery. I'll be able to squeeze my ass around so many things with it :crazy:

• 1 month later...
As the poll suggests.....J-Lube is without a doubt the best stuff I have used. That includes, Crisco, baby oil, various water based lubes and aqueous cream.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.