• Shaft
    • Vaseline
    • Tyco
    • Gun Oil
    • Home-made mix (explain)
    • Other (explain)
    • K-LUBE

QUOTE(anllover @ May 16 2007, 07:16 PM) [snapback]22624[/snapback]

above is the original quote. I have decided this should be opened up to ALL lubes. so i have added new lubes. if you dont see your on the list vote other and reply what you use. friends.gif

jester.gif
Here in UK the best available is probably at the Chemist shop, it's sold under various brands but the name remain the same, Aqueous Cream, it's about a couple of pounds for half a kg tube...

Not bad at all. It's used usually as baby's cream, and more generally can happily stay on your bathroom display as a generic facial or hands cream, so no problem to keep on dispaly if you have your parents or work colleagues visiting too!
It's white in color, has no scent or very little of it, and very good consistency, so it does not run off, but at the same time it's very easy to clean. Thumbs up for me, really.

Have it a go and let me know what you think about it!

wink.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I use a mixture of aloe, KY and udder cream. The aloe isn't slick enough which is why I mix in KY. The udder cream makes the lube thick like mucus after a couple hours which is nice if you don't want to clean up much afterwards.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Jan 16 2008, 08:36 AM) [snapback]76035[/snapback]

I've been eager to try J-Lube. Where would I find it in the NYC area?

I plan to switch to K-Lube once it is available locally. Simple reason:
J-Lube -> made for use on animals and contains sugars which feed bacteria
K-Lube -> made for HUMAN use and contains preservatives which retard bacteria

obviously the safer choice is K-Lube.

Now that I have said that to answer your question I am not sure. If you cannot find it locally and decide to order on-line you should get K-Lube powder from http://www.forttroff.com/pigmart/

J-lube is still safe (if you are not diabetic) just mix what you plan on using right then and/or throw out any left over mixed.

• 4 months later...
I used to use Vaseline Intensive care, then one day I noticed a Tresume' bottle was huge, and decided to try using hair conditioner, that was great.

Then I finally discovered J-Lube. Now thats the cats ass.

I make it super thick for my toy playing.

QUOTE(differentdreams @ Jun 8 2008, 06:44 PM) [snapback]96764[/snapback]

I used to use Vaseline Intensive care, then one day I noticed a Tresume' bottle was huge, and decided to try using hair conditioner, that was great.

Then I finally discovered J-Lube. Now thats the cats ass.

I make it super thick for my toy playing.

same here! notworthy.gif

Used to use Crisco...but got worried about calories and heart disease....now use aqueous cream...loads slippier and you can pump yourself full of it

• 3 weeks later...
I live with my parents and my best friend. I don't want them to find out I do anything to my ass so ordering online or using complex mixtures is risky. I want too stretch my muscles like they said you can on this site (I thought I was hitting bone) and KY isn't slick enough. Any ideas I can get like at wallmart or wallgreens?

P.S. And plz dont say that "you got to be honest with your parents or best friend" crap! Hes a great guy. A normal guy and I'm not gay. He would never let it go if he found out I was toying myself. Even to images of hot chicks toying them selves. No I don't mean he would stop being my friend but we rip on each other constantly and I'd rather not give him a trump card lol. Edited by Discreet227

@ Discreet,
as far as I am concerned who you tell and IF you tell anyone is your own business. to each his own.

but to your question... I have found hair conditioner to be a very good lubricant and is obviously discreet. other than that not really much I can suggest other than just trying lubes from the sex store. Many guys jerk off with lube so it would not be 100% to assume anyone who finds your lube would come to the anal devient conclusion.

QUOTE(anllover @ Jun 27 2008, 09:14 AM) [snapback]99299[/snapback]

@ Discreet,
as far as I am concerned who you tell and IF you tell anyone is your own business. to each his own.

but to your question... I have found hair conditioner to be a very good lubricant and is obviously discreet. other than that not really much I can suggest other than just trying lubes from the sex store. Many guys jerk off with lube so it would not be 100% to assume anyone who finds your lube would come to the anal devient conclusion.

Cool ill try that, thanks. smile.gif

lol "the anal devient conclusion" I like that. Sounds like Tom Clancy wrote a dirty novel. laugh.gif

• 3 weeks later...
yeah:) Hair conditioner is great!:) i also used sun protection cream:)
but I preffer to use DivaRedz lube - it realy warms up my ass:))

• 2 weeks later...
I voted "Other" because, I just discovered (TX discreet) hair conditioner and it works great!!!

Just another thing I learned on this board!

Thanx buddies!

cb

• 1 month later...
Hey, its been awhile. I just got a new toy: http://www.njoytoys.com/products/pureplugs.php (the large one) and it is frigging awesome. For all I've spent on cheap toys, this one is so worth the money.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about lube for it. Its steel, so anything will do. I want the best kind/brand for it. I'm less paranoid about getting stuff now, but I still can't get something from online, so it has to be either something I could get from any sex shop and can't need to be refrigerated. Edited by Lonely

• 5 months later...
Hair conditioner?, any or a certain kind?

I don't know about you but sometimes when I play small tears will accour and before I used real lube I used all kinds of things in the bathroom and that kinda hurt (burning feeling) when I got a tear. But hair conditioner won't do that? Edited by leko

Hair conditioner:

I simply buy the cheapest stuff that smells nice and get it at the dollar store (dollarrama). It can be used as hair conditioner (but normally use the nice stuff my wife buys) but it also can be used as shaving gel and it works wonders. Now I use it only when I get excited in the shower but have no lube or toys, but I used to use it all the time - it is a GREAT lube IMO.

I have never had problems with using hair conditioners.

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 3 2009, 02:55 PM) [snapback]127145[/snapback]

Hair conditioner:

I simply buy the cheapest stuff that smells nice and get it at the dollar store (dollarrama). It can be used as hair conditioner (but normally use the nice stuff my wife buys) but it also can be used as shaving gel and it works wonders. Now I use it only when I get excited in the shower but have no lube or toys, but I used to use it all the time - it is a GREAT lube IMO.

For example I have tried shamposs, hair gel, shower creams long time ago and those things have alot of parfumes and other stuff that can be irritating for the ass but your asying that hair conditioner is not the same as the other stuff I mentioned? I have to try it then smile.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
you forgot:
PISTON!!!!!
and MILLENIUM ID!!!
best lubes courtesy of westbridge labs in newport beach, CA

QUOTE(anllover @ Mar 3 2009, 05:55 AM) [snapback]127145[/snapback]

Hair conditioner:

millenium ID can double as an oil-free message lotion

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.