• Super Slik
    • Shaft
    • Vaseline
    • Tyco
    • Gun Oil
    • Home-made mix (explain)
    • Other (explain)
    • K-LUBE

i have decided to go with cream type lubes and thought i would get your opinions. (i got the elbow grease) but with the addition of J-lube at my store i might give it a go. the 3 i listed are the ones i am looking at but if you prefer something else let me know in a reply.

thanks for you input smile.gif

above is the original quote. I have decided this should be opened up to ALL lubes. so i have added new lubes. if you dont see your on the list vote other and reply what you use. friends.gif Edited by anllover

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(anllover @ May 16 2007, 07:16 PM) [snapback]22624[/snapback]

i have decided to go with cream type lubes and thought i would get your opinions. (i got the elbow grease) but with the addition of J-lube at my store i might give it a go. the 3 i listed are the ones i am looking at but if you prefer something else let me know in a reply.

IPB Image
the cheapest laugh.gif blink.gif 2 euros tongue.gif crazy.gif
good for anal or erectile lubrication and heavy play or masturbation jester.gif pimp.gif notworthy.gif

i have since tried the elbow grease and it is very nice. wish i had gotten into cream type lubes long ago. is slightly greasy and stays put wink.gif and slippery. was a bit nervous with the greasyness of if but it washed away very nicely and without any trouble. i would guess the boy butter is about the same product but has had no votes.

when i get and try the J-lube any suggestions on a mix/recipe? some just use it as a powder right?

my favorite isn´t on the list: body glide from eros

IPB Image
get lubed

best i have found so far but a bit expensive.

if you go for j-lube just try various mixtures (more or less water) and find out the mixture that suits you best. but be sure to use a big latex sheet cause it´s a real mess to clean up crazy.gif crazy.gif crazy.gif

IPB Image
manpig

Guess I'm old school... KY with a little water mixed in. VERY slippery. Works great for my own solo assplay and I've never heard my wife complain.

QUOTE(gninori @ May 16 2007, 09:30 PM) [snapback]22646[/snapback]

IPB Image
the cheapest laugh.gif blink.gif 2 euros tongue.gif crazy.gif
good for anal or erectile lubrication and heavy play or masturbation jester.gif pimp.gif notworthy.gif

I would not use anything else for bigger toys or fisting.ernest.h@sympatico.ca huh.gif

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ May 24 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]24810[/snapback]

Guess I'm old school... KY with a little water mixed in. VERY slippery. Works great for my own solo assplay and I've never heard my wife complain.

yep we KY jelly also

mistress

Tyco personal lubricant is a cracker.
We use it with large cucumbers 3"+ it stays put and lets the veg move with limited friction.
I buy it from online chemists.
Worth a try, it is similar to KY but sticks around a whole lot longer.

I'm new at this, so thus far the best thing I've found is Aloe Vera, unscented, no extra crap. Good for the length I do anything and cleans a lot better than A&D. The thing I'm looking for is something I can explain to my parents if they find it. "J-Lube," "Boy Butter" or my favorite discrete name "Anal Lube" would be kinda hard to lie about their use.

QUOTE(Lonely @ Jun 8 2007, 09:56 AM) [snapback]28624[/snapback]

I'm new at this, so thus far the best thing I've found is Aloe Vera, unscented, no extra crap. Good for the length I do anything and cleans a lot better than A&D. The thing I'm looking for is something I can explain to my parents if they find it. "J-Lube," "Boy Butter" or my favorite discrete name "Anal Lube" would be kinda hard to lie about their use.

i am suprised to hear you are worried so much about your parents thoughts, and finding the lubricants etc. if your age here is correct then you are allowed to have "interests" and a life and sexual relationships, i mean how do you deal with a boyfriend around etc? as a parent myself there will come a time when i will have to accept that my children are sexually interested and active and it sounds like yours have to accept that you are no longer a child and have needs. you make it sound tho like you have no privacy at all?

mistress Edited by kinkytrev and the mistress

I prefer coconut oil-cheap, organic, good for the complection, edible, and it lasts a long time. tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

First, sorry for the thread hijack.
QUOTE(kinkytrev and the mistress @ Jun 8 2007, 07:15 AM) [snapback]28648[/snapback]

i am suprised to hear you are worried so much about your parents thoughts, and finding the lubricants etc. if your age here is correct then you are allowed to have "interests" and a life and sexual relationships, i mean how do you deal with a boyfriend around etc? as a parent myself there will come a time when i will have to accept that my children are sexually interested and active and it sounds like yours have to accept that you are no longer a child and have needs. you make it sound tho like you have no privacy at all?

mistress
I know I'm probably just paranoid considering I know my parents have caught me whacking off and haven't said anything, but I dunno, this just seems "different." For one, I'm not gay, bi at best and a virgin either way. Something to go in my ass would lead to questions, (for I know that there would have to be some at that point, especially with some of the men on what I want to buy dry.gif )

...It's not so much that I have no privacy, it is more that I've kept everything private. Being introverted does have its problems. Edited by Lonely

QUOTE(anllover @ May 16 2007, 03:16 PM) [snapback]22624[/snapback]

We use a generic, pre-creamed vegetable shortening from the supermarket. I put the whole tub in the microwave for about 30 seconds and it's ready to go. The microwave melts it just enough to be the consistency of elbow grease and it's dirt cheap.

QUOTE(Bunk Monkey @ Jun 9 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]28922[/snapback]

We use a generic, pre-creamed vegetable shortening from the supermarket. I put the whole tub in the microwave for about 30 seconds and it's ready to go. The microwave melts it just enough to be the consistency of elbow grease and it's dirt cheap.

thanks for the tip notworthy.gif

I just got some lube called "Shaft" which came from Mr S Leather out in San Franciso. This stuff I understand is similar to Boy Butter but maybe cheaper?

I love it and plan on ordering more soon so I don't run out. Much easier to clean up than Crisco.

I do have J-Lube and I will say it has its qualities, but even using salt to clean up I find it far too much trouble to use completely due to clean up. I haven't used it in probably a year or so.

Bill

do anyone know where can we find an info about homemaking lube? i mean using a few things around also thing that we can get from the pharmacy. sometimes i do want to play with more lube.

QUOTE(anllover @ May 16 2007, 12:16 PM) [snapback]22624[/snapback]

I just picked up a new giant dildo and thought i would also try a new lube....Gun Oil...and wow....very,,very nice...I have been streaching my ass hole for many years and have used many types of lube...Well,,the gun oil is the BOMB!

QUOTE(sonja @ Jun 13 2007, 12:01 PM) [snapback]30171[/snapback]

I just picked up a new giant dildo and thought i would also try a new lube....Gun Oil...and wow....very,,very nice...I have been streaching my ass hole for many years and have used many types of lube...Well,,the gun oil is the BOMB!

the guy at the store was telling me gun oil is pretty nice but i was really wanting a cream and i didnt think it was a cream but rather a gel. love that the cream doesnt "escape" when playing... the liquid would alway take off about half way through sad.gif

thanks for your input on gun oil.... just might one day when i feel i need another change smile.gif

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i also voted other
i use aquaglide which is a water based lube
and x-man silicone based lube which is a little bit expensive but holds a loooong time because it doesnt get in the skin and doesnt dry out

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.