• Other (explain)
    • K-LUBE

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2020 at 2:32 PM, Errol Calendar said:

I use Aqueous cream  - it's dirt cheap and useful for all kinds of other things (shaving, skin conditioning). It seems fine, though I haven't tried other lubes, so I can't compare and contrast.

I was using this until recently when I realised it had sodium lauryl sulfate in it which is a skin irritant. It’s only usually used in thing that are washed off the skin fairly quickly so not sure about it in your rectum. I thought it was working well but then when I thought back I had been getting a bit sorer than normal when fisting. 

On 2/17/2020 at 9:14 AM, Rubbrpig said:

I was using this until recently when I realised it had sodium lauryl sulfate in it which is a skin irritant. It’s only usually used in thing that are washed off the skin fairly quickly so not sure about it in your rectum. I thought it was working well but then when I thought back I had been getting a bit sorer than normal when fisting. 

Thanks for that warning, Rubbrpig - I've just checked the ingredients on the one I use and, yes, slf is there in the ingredients.

I think my difficulty is that I'm a secret 'rosebutter' - I live with others from whom I have to keep my activity secret - and I have to snatch at a half-hour here and there, and be able to clean up quickly and effectively afterwards - a water-based lube is easy and aqueous cream is so cheap and easily available - I can slap it around in dollops.

But I guess I shouldn't be such a tight-fisted bugger and fork out for some proper water-based lube...

• 3 weeks later...

I first cover my arm in BagBalm to the shoulder and then I mix jlube with clover oil and a touch of coconut oil with a splash of vodka. But into dispenser bottle and all good. Have a water spray bottle to activate. Only way I can get up to my shoulder.

• 2 months later...

I use J-Lube as you can mix whatever consistency you like, and its mega slippy, but I also like to use one called lubido, its a silicon and water hybrid, and works nicely. x

• 2 months later...
Guest FfreddyGap3

I use trex which always works like a charm but looks messiest. Coconut oil if I'm pushing a little further and my standard is optilube which is sterile and always works beautifully for any anal

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

-J-Lube

-Fist Lube Powder, similar to jlube but more concentrated

-Spunk Lube Hybrid

I use:

Spread a thin layer of atopic skin cream with paraffin on skin or toy. After 60% jlube + 30% warm liquid crisco + 10% coconut oil

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted "Crisco", but I meant shortening generally. Currently I'm using Spectrum which is non-hydrogenated palm oil. Most of my toys are silicone and thick oil-based lubes are my faves. I've also enjoyed elbow grease, but shortening is a lot cheaper. Albolene (makeup remover) stays slick forever, but leaves a wax residue, so I avoid using it internally.

Actually, my go-to is a combination! I use shortening on my fist or toy, but lube my ass with J-lube.

I love having different lubes for things! Also I have FC2 in-the-ass condoms I want to try, and they are made of nitrile so should be oil-safe (even though unapproved for that use). Safer sex options for oil-based lubes are uncommon!

• 3 months later...
On 14/11/2020 at 14:29, FistBi said:

-J-Lube

-Fist Lube Powder, similar a jlube pero más concentrado

-Spunk Lube Híbrido

Yo suelo:

Unte una fina capa de crema para la piel atópica con parafina sobre la piel o el juguete. Después de 60% jlube + 30% crisco líquido tibio + 10% aceite de coco

I have abandoned coconut oil because of its smell and I do not usually use crisco now because it makes cleaning difficult

• 1 month later...

Vaseline--generic. Cheap. Does not dry out. I generously slather it on an eggplant and then put a huge dollop on the insertion end. The next day, my asslips are deliciously greasy from internal leakage. Feels great when I walk and they rub together.

• 2 months later...
On 5/18/2021 at 4:18 AM, Ohyes1978 said:

Why not on a list Bad Dragon lube?

I'm with you. The clear Bad Dragon lube is awesome and I use it mostly with toys.

Also, if I need to inject some lube or generally need to use more of it I found that Xanthan gum with water works great. I got some fist powder a while ago and when I checked the ingredients... guess what the main ingredient is. Yup Xanthan gum. So once I've used it up I'm going back to the much cheaper Xanthan gum. Only downside is, it doesn't last unless you add some glycerin (which I'm not a huge fan of so I just mix it when needed and discard the rest. It's cheap enough to do that lol)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm old school.  J Lube and Crisco, but with this proviso:
Generous squirt on JLube deep inside (mixed to a nice viscous consistency).
Anything going in is well covered with Crisco.  
Shoulder deep each time.  The crisco and the JLube slide off each other.  
JLUBE recipe
Use an intermediary (I use vaseline moisturiser).
Pour about 100ml of moisturiser into a bowl.
Add 4 table spoons of J Lube.
Mix until you get a nice paste
Add 2 litres of water
Stir.

For those that cook it is like making a roux - flour mixed with melted butter and the liquid resolves with no lumps.

Am working on a coconut oil/crisco combination.  think that has great possibilities.

Edited by Sydfist

• 1 month later...

Bad Dragon Cum Lube is best I’ve used.

X Lube works great as well and is more economical than Bad Dragon’s stuff. All of these are PEG-based though, so expect similar results. These, along with K and J lube are all PEG-based, so performance will be similar. X Lube is noticeably stringier than Bad Dragon’s though.

• 1 year later...

I use Cobeco anal lube, for me is the best in normal use with not too big toys. For bigger toys, and for fisting, i use x-lube, it is better but it is very difficult to wash after playing.  ;-)

• 2 months later...

Lately I've been using XLube. I don't find it difficult to wash. Being able to make a lot with very little product, it takes up very little space and is very good value for money. It also has the advantage of being able to make the lube more liquid or thicker depending on its use.

It is more transparent, cleaner and safer than JLube.

I apply it on top of a thin layer of moisturizer so that it spreads evenly and lubricates better.

• 1 month later...

I'm wondering if the J-lube formula has been tweaked recently? I used it previously and liked it, took a while to get through two bottles, and got a new one recently, but noticed it feels different, in a good way.

Compared to before it's less tacky, but still extremely slick and works just as well. It's easier to wash off and clean up (not as easy as water based lube, but that's not a fair comparison).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.