• Super Slik
    • Shaft
    • Vaseline
    • Tyco
    • Gun Oil
    • Home-made mix (explain)
    • Other (explain)
    • K-LUBE

Add a little vaseline to crisco to get a creamier mix. Does not wipe off toys as easy and harder to clean up, but worth it for those big stretches.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys, been stretching for around 10yrs now, and used everything from ky to cooking oil. i came across a site on making your own lube for anal play only. vaginal use can be infected due to the sugar in the mixture, thats what iv,e read anyway. you need 3 things.
1: xanthan gum.which is a powder. sold at asda and tesco in the diabetic/gluten free aisle. £2.60
2: glycerine/glycerol same thing. again at asda/tesco in the baking aisle £0.60. or from health food store.
3: water. free out the tap.

heres what you do.. take a small plastic container, pour in about 10ml or 2x teaspoons of glycerine, add roughly 3ml or half a teaspoon of xanthan gum and mix for around 20 seconds untill the powder disolves. then add water just a little at a time and keep mixing. add more water/mix keep doing this untill its the consistancy you require. its the best thing i,ve used by far, slimey/mucus type look and feel to it. clean up with just warm water. i have used this three times now and got toys in much easier and deeper. give it a try, you might just be suprised how good this stuff is.

• 6 months later...
i have since tried the elbow grease and it is very nice. wish i had gotten into cream type lubes long ago. is slightly greasy and stays put wink.gif and slippery. was a bit nervous with the greasyness of if but it washed away very nicely and without any trouble. i would guess the boy butter is about the same product but has had no votes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
[quote name='fistrose' date='16 May 2007 - 10:50 PM' timestamp='1179355843' post='22657']
the best lube are CRISCO for dildo or fisting
[/quote]

Crisco #1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Best lubes for me? I use two.

For heavier duty ff work...Slam Dunk. With clove oil. It's a blend of a veg oil like Crisco & a polymer, like JLube. All mixed up and ready to go. Keeps at room temp for a long time. Has the oil for heavy duty friction, and the polymer for slickness.

True, the makers cheapened their product by whipping air into it, but it is still good.

Just wish the Slam Dunk folks would be honest about their effort to sell AIR at the slam dunk price. Sure, they are greedy, but don't LIE about it. They can do better.

For regular toy work...I like the old Vaseline intensive care formula with Petroleum jelly as the second ingredient. NOT mineral oil or stearates. Only sold now at CVS, in the WHITE bottle store brand version. ONLY get the white label, and check for petrolatum as the second ingredient.

Good lube, cleans up easily with soap & water...or just water.

Visit me in Charlotte, and we can do a side-by-side comparison in our asses.

Jim

• 1 month later...
I will have to try the Crisco maneuver for sure! I used to used Astroglide, but noticed that it had a slight irritating/burn/tingle to it. They just came out with 'Astroglide GEL' that is amazing! Better sticking power, easier to handle and does not have that 'hot' burning feeling! just soothing lube where you need it.

• 4 months later...
[quote name='open2424' date='20 August 2012 - 04:27 PM' timestamp='1345501675' post='634670']
Just curious on your folks opinion on using coconut oil as anal lube. I've heard good and bad things about it. Thanks for the help!
[/quote]

from your local grocier...Coconut oil, solid at room temp, but melts with body heat into a very slick and skin healthy oil. Soften your skin while you play

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Replied other, because harvested anal mucus and cum were not listed. After completely rinsing out my colon it makes huge amounts to replace what it lost and it's very clean. We also do the same with my wife and her sister and freeze the leftovers so there's always enough. Like I said, my sterile cum is an exellent lube but takes longer to get enough, but it's more enjoyable.

• 1 month later...
On 4/11/2016 at 8:52 AM, ShowIt said:

Any of these lubes cause you to lose your erection?

No but drugs such as poppers, and alcohol will.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I finally came along the perfect combination for me! :D  

I use copius amounts of J Lube (since its i sdirt cheap in comparison to other lubes) on and in my ass and my lovers hands. 

Rubber toys and latex gloves we just lightly rub in X men silicone.

That does the trick for me, in width, and in depth! :wub:

• 8 months later...

In Italy is possible buy in aptoheke a special lubrificant

The name is "Luan".

This is use in hospitaly for medical enemas.

Have a little anestetic effect and dilatation of hole.

This is the link:https://www.trovaprezzi.it/prezzo_prodotti-salute_luan.aspx

I dont know realy the effect ,normaly i use vaseline

Best Regards

I Use J lube for opener lube. But I usually will coat my insides with Crisco (elbow grease also but expensive) thus allows me to keep at it for awhile. Usually by later in day I'm still coated and easier to stretch. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone have recommendations for oil based lubricants as slippery as water based ones? Also I feel like when I ride a dildo, crisco comes off really easily compared to something like J-lube

• 1 year later...
On 6/8/2007 at 11:17 PM, asspussy said:

I prefer coconut oil-cheap, organic, good for the complection, edible, and it lasts a long time. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I have to agree I like it in the semi slurry form and inject

• 4 weeks later...

I used 'Fist Lube' when i first really started stretching but nowadays I've been using coconut oil or 'Trex' (I think the UK equivalent to Crisco.

It's going pretty well, I use proper lube for long term plugs but the Trex seems better for big dildo play.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter mixed with lotion and J-Lube (pre-mixed). Warm it up in the microwave and mix it good. The lotion acts as a binder between the oils and water based j-lube. Cocoa butter can be left on a bedside table without looking out of place and it smells much nicer than Crisco.

I also stumbled onto these while learning to be a CMT; Advanced Therapy Massage Creme and Dual Purpose Massage Creme, both from Biotone. More on the expensive side but with J-Lube it can go a long way. Also comes in a container with a pump.

Whether you buy lube from a store or mix your own, always cut the amount you will need each time from a master container and resolve to throw away any leftovers. Once you contaminate your $30 jug of Elbow Grease, you're screwed. All these mixes, with the exception of straight silicones, will grow molds that are toxic. When you start your next session, you may not know what you are dipping your hands into.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.