IPB Image
Title: Lil' Gaping Lesbians 2
Director: Jay Sin
Release Date: 2010-03-22
Featuring ALISYA, KREAM
IPB Image
DOWNLOAD 16.09 Mb

• 2 weeks later...
As great as Kream's anal abilities are, I HATE what she did to herself with all the surgery and haircuts. When she first hit the scene, she was adorable.

QUOTE(Rosebutt @ Mar 2 2010, 03:13 PM) [snapback]168626[/snapback]

As great as Kream's anal abilities are, I HATE what she did to herself with all the surgery and haircuts. When she first hit the scene, she was adorable.

I agree wholeheartedly. She Had Sweet Titties B4. If she's happy with the new ones though well it's her body. Still sweet ass though. biggrin.gif

• 1 month later...
Update........

Due to unforeseen circumstances Jay Sin's "Lil' Gaping Lesbians 2" has been moved once again from Wednesday, March 31st to Wednesday, April 7th.

Something got messed up in the editing process but it's still due to come out this month despite there being no trailer to be found on ea's website.

• 2 weeks later...
[size="6"][b][url=http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=30553]FULL MOVIE HERE!!![/url][/b][/size]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.