Huge Plug Clips

analboy

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong but I thought we were not supposed to upload Latex Angel vids. I have all of her anal fisting stuff that I would love to share but have respected what I thought were the rules of the road. If not, I will have loads to contribute!

Guest deeply
QUOTE(handballer @ Jan 8 2010, 01:33 AM) [snapback]161507[/snapback]

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong but I thought we were not supposed to upload Latex Angel vids. I have all of her anal fisting stuff that I would love to share but have respected what I thought were the rules of the road. If not, I will have loads to contribute!

Ah yes, but this is free sample promotional stuff that the latexangel.com webmasters let anybody have for free. tongue.gif

The topic starter was probably posting this to increase the amount of forum points. jester.gif Edited by deeply

QUOTE(deeply @ Jan 7 2010, 08:37 PM) [snapback]161509[/snapback]

Ah yes, but this is free sample promotional stuff that the latexangel.com webmasters let anybody have for free. tongue.gif

The topic starter was probably posting this to increase the amount of forum points. jester.gif

Yup, it's ok to post free stuff of L. Angel!

It is not ok to upload complete video and post it here.

Thank you!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.