Where is BJ? (maximumwet/bjsexextreme)

xthorgal

Hello friends

I wonder what happend with Bj and if all is with her ok. Her site and board simply dissapear one day and some one other already got domains...

I must say... I grow up with my fetish on her board (the first one version) and I meet her real legends (like Martha Pfeffer for example) before some of them quit. Give me info who knows anything becouse tear come to my eye...

cry.gif cry.gif blink.gif blink.gif

QUOTE(xthorgal @ Nov 27 2009, 07:07 PM) [snapback]155584[/snapback]

Hello friends

I wonder what happend with Bj and if all is with her ok. Her site and board simply dissapear one day and some one other already got domains...

I must say... I grow up with my fetish on her board (the first one version) and I meet her real legends (like Martha Pfeffer for example) before some of them quit. Give me info who knows anything becouse tear come to my eye...

cry.gif cry.gif blink.gif blink.gif

A very good question...

I am with you and also had my first visual fisting experience while watching BJ getting assfisted by her dude Ariel...

This one here... http://xhamster.com/movies/87232/really_shock_sex.html

The page http://bjfan.tripod.com/ was a good place but as you said...its dead if you are going forward!

There is a user on xhamster called: "BJs_Extreme_Sex". But I am not sure if it's a fake..

Nevertheless go here to adore her and think about the good old times....like I do! notworthy.gif

http://xhamster.com/user/BJs_Extreme_Sex

Greetz
Willi Edited by OnkelWilli

You are so right i also hope everything is ok with her.I think my first fisting i see on internet was her and ariel and they infect me until now,so i hope we hear something from her in future!!
it is a shame that her webites are down sad.gif

smile.gif Hey guys - happy memories smile.gif Sorry I can't help with with any more info X - nothing to add blink.gif But the same as probably a lotta peeps here; my first fascination with what we all like here was with BJ & Ariel crazy.gif Same sort of time as Aldonze and his bitches. I remember having email conversations with her and watching her early live shows and swapping VHS video tapes with peeps ...... so that was some time ago eh? No DVD's or DL's then ....... think I might take some of my old BJ vids to the 'Antiques Roadshow' ............ see what they think of them? jester.gif Not seen them fall of their chairs before! laugh.gif Anyways ..... hope she is OK ...............

Ditto pals, same first fisting extreme vids, Hmm she's a member here and sometimes answer but I must have her e-mail somewhere, got to look for it tomorrow, hope she's allright unsure.gif (^ ^) Edited by Tangerine

• 7 years later...

I'm around...just had a "real" job for the past 12 years which made it difficult to find the time.  I found another talent of drawing portraits and painting over the past few years which has made it possible for me to quit my job and turn my attention towards my art...which seems to have given me more time to get back to sharing online...at least that is what my husband hopes for...I gave him the new hobby of converting all the hi 8 tapes to HD or Blu-Ray digitals. He's lovin it.

Really good to hear that you are doing great. Thanks for letting us know you are good to go.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.