Sin city

ReignusH74

I'm a fan of this muthafucka rightist alas, great job on Sin City, despite the fact i hate all those serial killer stories, boriiiing, but not sure on The Miller's Spirit. unsure.gif (^ ^)

Damm, bros, it`s many years I wanna see this movie, but somehow I never came to it.
Now I know the next movie I am gonna serch for in my eMule..

Thanx for the hint.

cb

• 3 weeks later...
Sin City does a good job of bringing Frank Miller's graphic novels to the big screen. I did think it tries too hard with the film-noir elements though.

I haven't seen the Spirit yet but it looks terrible. The Spirit was a great character created by the comic book legend Will Eisner. Frank Miller has basically taken a great character/story and given it the sin city treatment which doesn't work. It's like trying to turn Superman into Batman.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Lord Raptor @ May 17 2009, 11:25 PM) [snapback]136073[/snapback]

Have any of you guys checked out Watchmen yet?

That's a pretty good movie based of a really good graphic novel/comic book series.

10Q for the tip... DLing now after seen the trailer on U-Tube.

cheers, M8

cb

I was not sure of really wanting to see this movie, kind of unusual and too strange for me. But I really don't regret it, great movie, totally from another universe. You end to forget about the B&W&red, and just see it like a "real" movie.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.