VIRTUAL PET

Tangerine

Could Anllover be a fucked up bot ? crazy.gif No, he just doesn't need humane beings in his/its dream 'cos it/he's an alien trapped in Canada, he told me once to not say but WTf with the Big Bank Crash now laugh.gif (^ ^) . Edited by Tangerine

More like Legend is the world for me.
take what you want. Kill idiot Zombies. work out. not be bothered. listen to music. imaginary friends. oh and of course RAGE wub.gif furious.gif

I know tang made a nice new Legend poster but I have zero clue as to where to find it.

QUOTE(anllover @ Oct 1 2008, 01:30 PM) [snapback]111849[/snapback]

More like Legend is the world for me.
take what you want. Kill idiot Zombies. work out. not be bothered. listen to music. imaginary friends. oh and of course RAGE wub.gif furious.gif

I know tang made a nice new Legend poster but I have zero clue as to where to find it.

Check in Ur asshole, right turn after the 2nd turd biggrin.gif
Ohoh it felt from my desktop ! crazy.gif IPB Image wink.gif (^ ^)

• 7 years later...
Are you on a Virtual Pet Site? I am on Neopets, Subeta and a few other smaller time ones, but I use Neopets more than ever. So...have you ever been on one? Oh and if you need a referral yes I am doing this PM me. ___ [b][url=http://www.botmasterlabs.net/xrumer/]XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin[/url][/b]: the BEST soft for [b]Facebook[/b] / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion! [color=red]Only TODAY: [b]-30% DISCOUNT[/b] for XRumer![/color]

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.