Tangerine

VIRTUAL PET

15 posts in this topic

QUOTE(gninori @ Sep 27 2008, 05:00 PM) [snapback]111346[/snapback]

wtf blink.gif tongue.gif ohmy.gif jester.gif

same here but didnt want to say it.

so tomorrow's kids will fall in love with nano transistors instead of animals ... not the future i dream of sad.gif

well Z3, the future I dream of does not even include humans crazy.gif

humanofobic ? smile.gif is there such a word ?

Could Anllover be a fucked up bot ? crazy.gif No, he just doesn't need humane beings in his/its dream 'cos it/he's an alien trapped in Canada, he told me once to not say but WTf with the Big Bank Crash now laugh.gif (^ ^) . Edited by Tangerine

electric sheep.... ok, I just wont go there laugh.gif

its not really a fear as much as a hate or a extreme disappointment with humanity as a whole.

oh yes , Blade Runner . The world of THX 1138 is the thing for anll ... or ?!?

More like Legend is the world for me.
take what you want. Kill idiot Zombies. work out. not be bothered. listen to music. imaginary friends. oh and of course RAGE wub.gif furious.gif

I know tang made a nice new Legend poster but I have zero clue as to where to find it.

QUOTE(anllover @ Oct 1 2008, 01:30 PM) [snapback]111849[/snapback]

More like Legend is the world for me.
take what you want. Kill idiot Zombies. work out. not be bothered. listen to music. imaginary friends. oh and of course RAGE wub.gif furious.gif

I know tang made a nice new Legend poster but I have zero clue as to where to find it.

Check in Ur asshole, right turn after the 2nd turd biggrin.gif
Ohoh it felt from my desktop ! crazy.gif IPB Image wink.gif (^ ^)

Are you on a Virtual Pet Site? I am on Neopets, Subeta and a few other smaller time ones, but I use Neopets more than ever. So...have you ever been on one? Oh and if you need a referral yes I am doing this PM me. ___ [b][url=http://www.botmasterlabs.net/xrumer/]XRumer 12.0.16 + SocPlugin[/url][/b]: the BEST soft for [b]Facebook[/b] / VK / Forums / Blogs promotion! [color=red]Only TODAY: [b]-30% DISCOUNT[/b] for XRumer![/color]