OBERGINE - HUGE PROLAPSE

prolapse2

how far? ALL THE FLIPPING WAY!
That looks like it just came out of a NASA clean-room.
I'd pray to that while I was lapping up every square millimeter of it.
That's art.
Cheers, mates!

crazy.gif [b]Oh my God! What a fantastic erotic looking prolapse! Kudos to you and your talented anus and rectum. With the custom made cylinder and a lot of arsewerk you acheived a level of prolapse that has reached fantastic proportions. I've fantasized about having a prplapse like yours and having intercourse with my own erect and lubed cock. That would bring F___ Yourself to a new level of understanding, lol.

BoDog[b] Edited by Bodacious

QUOTE(prolapse2 @ Jul 26 2008, 05:44 PM) [snapback]103508[/snapback]

:
:
...very amazing; but how far do you want to go ?
:

cry.gif I can assure you, definitely not that far!

I am turned on by a good prolapse as much as the next guy... but that is just too far! Its difficult not to have the image of damaged goods, when I look at that. If that is what he wants and that turns him and his mates on, then all I can say is well done and congratulations, who am I to judge him notworthy.gif .

But, yes... how far does one go before they can be accused of having gone too far.

I'd like to aske him some questions:
a).-How is his normal life?
cool.gif.-Which method did he used to achieve this prolapsing?
c).-Could he post a video of the process froml he has his anus in rest till he take out all his rectum?

I suppose that he won't red this...But perhaps..Who knows...

• 8 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/29/2017 at 8:30 AM, Jazzmatazz said:

Hi, Obergine seems to have disappeared from the internet a while ago. Does anyone have any videos of his? I would love to see some :)

me too.  really loved them soooo much

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.