Kiwi & marshmallow pizza

Tangerine

My sons are in Tokyo and sent me a pix of the worst pizza they ever ate.
KIWI & MARSHMALLOW PIZZA !

IPB Image

It was in some kind of all-you-can-eat pizzeria in Tokyo, Shakey's I guess rolleyes.gif

Creative indeed. If some of our italian members got the recipe HEHE… laugh.gif (^ ^) tongue.gif

at first I was like "what kind of idiot would order that?!?!"
then I was like "ohhhhh all you can eat" and was happy again.

what a horrible idea. at least we know the jap pizza cooks are chronic stoners crazy.gif

as an italian i'm offended from that image mad.gif laugh.gif
just joking, pizza is owned by who cook and eat it, just like english belongs to writers and speakers
let's say that jap pizza is to italian pizza as english used here is to british english
what matters is not the single terms but the ratio ohmy.gif crazy.gif

I think bacon & custard are on ANOTHER slice Bimoboy but the only taste of swedish cookin was at Ikea, sorry. crazy.gif

Glad to see some italians still react on serious subject despite their Berlusconia wink.gif Cb my friend don't forget your pasta came from orient by marco Polo, so beware of future jap pizzas muhaha! (^ ^) laugh.gif Edited by Tangerine

If Shakey is putting its feets on italian ground, I will call my friends of Cosa Nostra to estirpate the cancer! Even potatoes came from south America...go to say that to a "Kartoffel" german, hehehe.

Hugs, Bro

cb

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.