MALE PROLAPSE and HOLES in AVATARS or SIGNATURES or ANYWERE

xthorgal

Hello

On this 3th edition of my rosebuttboard I notice dangerous and not nice tendency that many people take under discusion this that another members add in their signatures/avatars thier or other ones photos with male anus holes (prolapse, fisted, dilated, etc). Some times this is even more becouse I see offensive words and I get report about attack messages.

In my power and my responsibility is to protect my vision of rosebuttboard. One of our major and first rules ever is "rose is a rose" what means that we accept both male and female anus holes here. There is no metter of sex, important is only rose. In folowing of this and to clear out for every one (this is already writed in rules what You all agree) any future comments, offence or just insinuations about or targeted to people who have in their signatues/avatars or simple in posts male content is permanently forbidden and do not apply under any discussion!

This board merge all gay, straight and bi community and is totally open and liberal for every one without any limitations (except major international laws restriction and board posting system) in sexual activity of this 3 group of comunities. We not atack here any of this communities if they folow their sexual way here and we not want to this communities be atacked by any other members. This is place to open herlsef for other ones without agresive stance from other people.

If gay person not like female anus holes or straight girl not want to see famle anus hole this does not metter under he/she is on rosebuttboard. As long as he/she is here rules must be followed.
The same happend to straight guys - if You not want to see male anus hole this does not metter as long as You are on rosebuttboard.

Everyone here read and reply to topic with rules. This way You did accepted our multi sex theme of the board.

x.gif