GTA4 guuuuuurls !

Tangerine

QUOTE(Lord Raptor @ Jun 6 2008, 09:00 PM) [snapback]96469[/snapback]

Lol, sex is ubiquitous these days.

Always been...It just shows up more nowadays...

cb

QUOTE(gninori @ Jun 7 2008, 10:41 AM) [snapback]96544[/snapback]

what a sick game shooting prostitutes blink.gif

Shooting anybody yes ahah ! laugh.gif

Holy shit, please don't be so old-fashioned, padre mio jester.gif (^ ^) biggrin.gif Edited by Tangerine

i expected this comment, but that didnt stop me from sounding old-fashioned: what's the deal with killing "victims" of society rather than "exploiters". prostitutes, gypsies, hobos, women walking alone, faggots instead of thieves, mafia, nazis, yuppies, people with suv's etc...
you and I are intelligent and ironic enough to play it in a light way, others less fortunate and more ignorant would think that's the only and right way
i dont see why they censor max hardcore and not game like these (personally i wouldnt censor neither, i only point out the double moral and hypocrisy of some segments of law and society)

QUOTE(gninori @ Jun 8 2008, 12:41 PM) [snapback]96691[/snapback]

i dont see why they censor max hardcore and not game like these (personally i wouldnt censor neither, i only point out the double moral and hypocrisy of some segments of law and society)

Fucking agree!!

CB

PS: I wouldn`t forbid marijuana neither... jester.gif

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Jun 10 2008, 12:18 PM) [snapback]96941[/snapback]

Fucking agree!!

CB

PS: I wouldn`t forbid marijuana neither... jester.gif

Fucking agree too.

and I won't forbid any drug neither, even for my kids IPB Image crazy.gif (O *) tongue.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.