PS2, 360 anyone?

Lord Raptor

Hi guys, I was just wondering if any of you are video game fans?

I have a PS2 and an XBOX 360 and I am currently playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Bullet Witch, The Red Star and Street Fighter 2 which I downloaded from XBOX Live.

I just bought, for the kids (and me myself, grown up boy sometimes), A Wii gaming console. You need plenty of space in front of the tv sceen cause you are swinging your game controller (which is connected wireless to a sensor you put on/under the tv) around playing Golf or Tennis whatever...but it`s quite funny! Different from the classical game consoles. I already smashed the lamp holder in the living room trying to play an "ace" on the tennis court!

cb

I still have a few consoles, hardly play on them anymore though
Got a NES, Gameboy, Snes, Playstation, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii and DS

If I play a game it's mostly on my DS, Mario Kart or Megaman or so

I can't wait for GTA 4...

That's about the only thing that's woken me up in gaming news atm.

I play puzzlequest on the DS, and my PSP is busy gathering dust for a decent title to come out.

My ps3 is busy gathering dust also, while I use my 360's HD DVD add-on.

• 3 weeks later...
Its now a couple years old, but definitely Resident Evil 4 for gamecube, ps2, or pc. Thats a hell of a game, worth every cent.

• 3 months later...
i was a fan of SNES ( super nintendo ) , and i had the whole DONKEY KONG trilogy smile.gif great fun with that game . Street Fighter also , R-Type , Contra 3 ... all those games . I also played some Michael Jackson game on Sega ( some old console , along with Sonic ) . Today's consoles i don't play , i better buy me a new video card than a PS3 ( or maybe not ?!? ) smile.gif
I think that consoles would have to stick to arcade , not RTS or FPS , cause it's kinda ... uncool to play on consoles .
anyway , have with with them smile.gif

• 2 years later...
Hello
Wondering if anyone has gotten the TrackIR 5 yet and what they think of it..?

Contemplating an upgrade from my current TrackIR 3 without 6dof expansion, is it worth it? Or should I get the now cheaper Track IR 4??

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.