Lofty dessert ...

curiousboy

Everyone of you know the famous "vanilla ice cream with hot raspberries" (who doesn`t should try it)
So once I tried to prepare the opposite "warm vanilla pudding and cold raspberries"

To catch the fine contrast that aggradises the great taste combination you have to:

Put some sugar on top of frozen raspberries while defrosting them, taste one once a while and when you feel only the core is still frozen and the outside mellow, mix them up a bit to make the sugar melt.
Pour them in the middle of a still warm pudding bowl (I recommend single servings) and eat them immediately.

Enjoy!

cb

• 4 years later...
Ill have to say beverage, because although its acceptable for dessert, there is no reason I cant get one at 2pm on a hot day. Thats probably when Id have more often than not anyway.

• 3 years later...
HelloI am Wester. Do you like to eat dessert? My favorite dessert is cheese cake. Its smell good and taste good. Can you tell me whats your favorite dessert? Thank you

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.