GT5

alias1005

Hey everybody!
I bought a PS3 last week and I play GT5 prologue mostly. How do you find this game? I can hardly await the full game notworthy.gif
What game do you like most?

Greez

hey there , i've only played gt4 on a ps2 , but i can say i like it 100 times more then NFS series . it's alot more realistic , and if u want arcade driving , get some old nfs smile.gif more fun . but gt4 is like a real simulator , and i too wait to play on gt5 smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, gamers...ass-play...no-no-no not in this section, hehehe, forgive me, I`m just outtamymind; well, so, Had a PS2 and enjoyed GT5 but couldn`t wait sooo long for the PS3 and GT5 neither (I play only driving simulators on the consoles, flying simulator too) so I bought X-box 360 and am driving "forza motorsport 2" since a almost year. My connection does not allow me to play on-line, what I would love to, but still I`m having fun. Trying to beat the 7:27 Nuerburgring circuit record which I have seen the video footage, with a Pagani Zonta under my (virtual) ass....see, I knew I would end up talking about ass....so, I leave it here.

Life is a game....play it wherever you have fun!...

hugs, pals,

cb

• 4 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.