What program(s) do you use to unpack .RAR formatted files?

pdxer001

I am one of those people who hate loading superfluous software on my machine, particularly if I'm not familiar with it. Curious as to 1) What SW you prefer for un-RARing .RAR formatted files and 2) Why/any problems you've had. Any system details you wish to provide will be helpful.

Thanks much
PDXer.

QUOTE(Bimboy @ Jan 30 2008, 07:56 PM) [snapback]78566[/snapback]

I use winrar - it works from the right-click-menu - [Extract here]
- and will unpack just about anything, including Zip.
Never had any trouble with it.

Thanks - much appreciated.
PDXer

.RAR for me too
reliable, powerful, universal and free, even though there is always a pop-up window, asking for contribution, which i close and it works anyway tongue.gif
maybe the only setback, at least on my PC, is that it drains quite some memory when working, and everything else is slower, but unraring takes only seconds or coupla minutes, so nema problema biggrin.gif

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Im not DZOIC but why not? It is just a script/software. The theme of your site should be your own. I know you can with some competitors and I know there are some adult related HS sites.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 2015-12-12 at 10:54 AM, rosebuttninja said:

Their post was almost five years ago ;):)

That doesn't matter.

RAR and ZIP will live much longer than anyone else in here. So it will be a valid and up to date topic for any foreseeable future.

Edited by HeyBaby

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.