Pasta al tonno.

curiousboy

As promised here we go:

Slice 1 big or 2 small onions, thin not too long(but not too thin: you still have to feel them in your month when you eat), let it fry in 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and 30g butter. When they start (mind:start) getting brown add a fine smashed garlic toe and some oil of the tuna tin (if some little pieces of tuna fall in the pot as better) . When the onions are dark-brown pour a 500g peeled tomatoes in the pot minding to cush the tomatoes a bit with your fingers. Put all the tomatoes but only half juice of the tin. Put about half of the tuna (get about 300g, drained weight, of tuna for the whole dish), salt, 3 teaspoons of oregano leaves, a tiny pinch of sugar if the tomatoes are a bit sour and let boil for 1/2 hour at medium fire. Add the rest of the tuna in chunks. boil for more 15 minutes (if you see it gets too dry add a bit of the tomato juice you have left but do it at least 15 min. before it`s ready), put some pepper and top any kind of pasta (al dente). It will be even better if you let it go cold and than reboil it for 10 minutes.

This is for about 3/4 serves, enjoy m8s,

Some good wine and a spliff as dessert would crown the whole thing as perfect dish jester.gif

hugs,

cb

i dont like pasta with tuna but the way you describe it sounds delicious notworthy.gif biggrin.gif
tks for the tasty explanation woow.gif
what would you advise: to mix tuna sauce and pasta in a big bowl or to "mantecare" or "ripassare" the pasta with the sauce (for non italians that means you take out the pasta from water when it's still missing one or two minutes of boiling and you end its cooking by pouring the pasta in the pan made hot again, mixing it with all the sauce and frying them together for 1, 2 minutes)? wink.gif

i'm not a gross grass smoker nor a tuned tuna eater, but i wish one day we'd be smoking one joint prepared by you after eating CB's tuna pasta, while i'm cross-dressing like a dragaribaldi-queen jester.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif
IPB Image
My i'm joking even though that photo is real but you, not being italian, are not supposed to know who that woman is biggrin.gif i can tell you she had a (in)famous grandpa ohmy.gif

Some curious frenchies know this famous ragazza and his baldy granpa Gni ! smile.gif IPB ImageHe's one of these bloody clowns I suppose hehe.

About jointing you with Curious yes it would be great ! I made the same with non grass smoker Fistoboy for the 1rts time 8 days ago and he enjoyed it muhaha. laugh.gif
crazy.gif (^ ^) pimp.gif

The world is small and life is long (for us hard-to-die viveurs, anyway) and so I dare to say: I am sure one day we will meet and it will be great!

Ciao, Amici

tight hugs,

cb

Yes, Xthorgal came to Paris with the Spacegape Rosebuttboard One for the first time in history and He told me :

"Tangerine, you Must go to Italia next spring to meet Gninori and Curiousboy in order to spec their asses and bring back their cooking recipes for the Board."

So prepare yourself and get an enemuahaha laugh.gif (^ ^) friends.gif (and the best stuff too, either in legal or illegal substances to feel good)

sorry tang, i presumed that all people are ignorant like me about foreign affairs tongue.gif i, for one, know nothing about de gaulle's niece jester.gif
if that italian had a dubious fame, yesterday i saw a film by a great, strong, sweet french man, one of the best of last century
IPB Image
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nme...03/18393362.jpg
i dont like all of his film, i dont feel all of his poetique, like in the one i saw yesterday Les deux anglaises et le continent, but he loved life, women, art and, even more important, that unremitting, unrelenting love was always reciprocated

No problemo, dude. wink.gif
De Gaulle's nièce, Geneniève De Gaulle-Anthonioz wasn't so sexy for the Board but battled in the french resistance and was deported to Ravensbrûck nazi camp. After the war she always fought the poverty and was president of ATD quart monde, a big french non governemental organisation helping poor people. Nothing to see with the racist but gorgeous Mussolini ragazza.

And I agreee on what you said on Truffaut IPB Image l'homme qui aimait les femmes tongue.gif wink.gif (^ ^) smile.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Jan 29 2008, 12:41 PM) [snapback]78308[/snapback]

sorry tang, i presumed that all people are ignorant like me about foreign affairs tongue.gif i, for one, know nothing about de gaulle's niece jester.gif
if that italian had a dubious fame, yesterday i saw a film by a great, strong, sweet french man, one of the best of last century
IPB Image
http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/medias/nme...03/18393362.jpg
i dont like all of his film, i dont feel all of his poetique, like in the one i saw yesterday Les deux anglaises et le continent, but he loved life, women, art and, even more important, that unremitting, unrelenting love was always reciprocated

pimp.gif Yep Gni pimp.gif Good man pimp.gif He knew how to communicate with aliens as well pimp.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUcOaGawIW0&feature=related wink.gif But seriously; great actor; critic and director notworthy.gif http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fran%C3%A7ois_Truffaut cool.gif

CB: Sorry mate; you know how these threads get sidetracked ..... recipe sounds great ..... I'll try it ..... mine without the anal spec TY wink.gif Edited by TBTB

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.