Siswet keeps wrecking her hole

32 minutes ago, proust03 said:

LOL, that's a pretty typical dutch accent. You should hear what proper Dutch sounds like, it's even worse. ;)

Sounds to me like she might have ripped her colon, but in that case it's weird she has to wait for a doctors appointment for a week instead of being in the ER.

Thanks for sharing that clip, paulstein!

Making fun of us Dutchies again hu? :P
If it is minor bleeding it could be a very small tear in her colon that doesnt require immediate medical care and most likely will heal up on it's own. I think the check they do later on is to see if it has healed properly.

Let's just hope that she will be fine soon again. Think she is going to beat HKJ if she keeps up like this.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a link to one that might have done her in. If this breaking any rules someone please delete for me. No idea if I am doing this the correct way. Just trying to be a contributing member.

https://xhamster.com/videos/anal-annihilation-pt-4-a-ruined-asshole-after-10411433?embed=related&from=player_related

51 minutes ago, widevision said:

I'd love to be in the room with her and her doctor, going to be a fascinatingly horny conversation

I think more a uncomfortably awkward conversation. He will probably tell her to be a good girl who don't put things up her butt.

Edited by RussholeStoffer

5 hours ago, widevision said:

I'd love to be in the room with her and her doctor, going to be a fascinatingly horny conversation

I was very surprised how cool and stress-free she sees the upcoming medical examination. I actually assumed that she should be very embarrassed by the questions to be expected. But when I see how relaxed she is, then I would be interested in how this doctor-talk goes too.

...the doctor ask: So, you put small plastic toy animals in your rectum for fun?

And she grins at him and replies: No, no, I'm not talking about children's toys, I mean the height of a full-grown stallion!

The proctologist's mouth stays open and he tries desperately to imagine how such a huge part in the ass of a beautiful, slim, young woman should find space...

Therefore I changed my mind: If the conversation is embarrassing for anyone, then probably only for the doctor!

7 hours ago, vc2002 said:

Kinda makes you appreciate Phealinphine69 even more. Siswet is nowhere near Phealinphine69 in terms of depth.

Phealinphine69 was doxxed by "friends" and is now not doing videos anymore. 

Friends, don't dox friends.

I think that's also why Fistinchen and Veneisse stopped.

Edited by AzFrNick

48 minutes ago, Rosebutt said:

What’s “doxxing” again?

Damn, man, you don't have Google by you?

It means revealing the true identity of someone who wants to remain anonymous.

She won't stop, i think she enjoys it too much at this moment to just stop. Maybe she'll take it easier for a couple weeks, depending on doctor's recommendation.

Cross my fingers to this :)

Let's hope. And I too think she does enjoy it, especially when playing with slightly smaller toys. It seems like she loves pooping them out. :D I think she should get one of those V-shaped sphincter-buttplugs if that's a feeling she likes.

I suspect she intends to become one of the few women capable of being fisted elbow-deep. I mean, she's on her way there. I looked up one of her largest dildos--it's 9cm wide and 35cm long--and she takes it all! We should definitely have high hopes for her. :)

I hope she heals and is able to continue doing what she clearly enjoys doing. I also think she will surpass most everybody in depth and width if she continues. I do not think I have seen her take a 9 x 35 yet That is a big one for sure for sure

The toy is seen at about 0:35

https://xhamster.com/videos/anal-annihilation-pt-2-black-vs-white-dildo-10400649

Here's the toy: https://www.pinkpouss.com/gode-simple/1519-gros-godemiche-xxl-all-black-giant-5420044205646.html

9 cm wide and 38 cm long :) I've seen a better clip where you can see her taking it fully save 1-2 cm. 

The toy she uses is chopped off a bit at the bottom, same with the black balls which come in a set of 5 and she has 1 removed. You can clearly see the marks of manual chopping. That toy used to have all 5 balls before but she couldn't fit that much back then, hardly 3 balls. Probably she did it for the aesthetic value of inserting the whole toy which makes you think may be she is at the limits of her depth. Makes me a little sad cuz the progress she has made in such a short time is pretty mind blowing, really makes you keep wanting more and more :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.