Siswet keeps wrecking her hole

I watch a lot of her videos, and I can see a visible change just since the summer of how her butt looks, i thought it was loose then, and now its even looser. Looks like its deeper too, she literally fucks the giant gnome toy like its nothing... months ago she could only force it inside, and not fully either. Im so excited to see how far shes intending to go......

https://www.erome.com/a/PB04dU0f

Edited by RussholeStoffer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has she never been here om RBB as a user? 

19 hours ago, RussholeStoffer said:

I watch a lot of her videos, and I can see a visible change just since the summer of how her butt looks, i thought it was loose then, and now its even looser. Looks like its deeper too, she literally fucks the giant gnome toy like its nothing... months ago she could only force it inside, and not fully either. Im so excited to see how far shes intending to go......

https://www.erome.com/a/PB04dU0f

I can't find the gnome part...

1 hour ago, tokyoalkaline said:

She's live right now talking about some problem she's having with her rectum and colon...

Damn, that sucks, I hope she's ok. So what's going on? What does she say exactly?

She does too big, too often and I think she uses drugs. She may have to take a break if she bruised herself or damaged some of the connective tissues.

Edited by AzFrNick

Here is a short part of the webcam show, from Saturday, where she talks about her problem in English. The remaining hours of the show are mostly in Dutch.

I believe that hereby everyone sees that it is not a rumor and can form his own opinion.

https://mega.nz/#!JIRTyAoB!AQOtYhNQW3tGRpV8MC9U_NiPMAG69PF7P1-6o4c_ujc

2 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Won’t open unless you have their app. Could you just kindly paraphrase what she said?

It seems her colon was bleeding ceaselessly for some time but it has since stopped. She will visit a hospital the 20th to check herself and take a break from anal for now. She hopes she can get back into it next month however.

3 hours ago, Rosebutt said:

Won’t open unless you have their app. Could you just kindly paraphrase what she said?

But you can download it with most operating systems without the app...
But apart from that, the app is also free and requires no registration.

But I just uploaded the short part so you can hear the facts from her mouth, not the extra interpretation of a third party.

3 hours ago, AzFrNick said:

Is it me or she has a speech impediment?

LOL, that's a pretty typical dutch accent. You should hear what proper Dutch sounds like, it's even worse. ;)

Sounds to me like she might have ripped her colon, but in that case it's weird she has to wait for a doctors appointment for a week instead of being in the ER.

Thanks for sharing that clip, paulstein!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.